Need advice on situation

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in kinda difficult situation and wants some advice. I will try to keep things as short as possible.

Friday I went out with one of my best friends. He brought along 3 girls ( HB 6, HB 7 and HB 9 ). There are all single and 19 years. He tells me he really likes HB 7. Later on the evening I was busy talking to the other 2 ladies and also saying something to the girl my friend got a crush on. I was really into HB 9 but I didn't made a move ( AFC me ). We were all 5 sitting on a table in a quiet pub so I overheard some convo between him and HB 7. I now realise I'm not the worst AFC their is. ( buying drinks, telling her how he felt, gave het at least 30 compliments, ... )
When he was away for five minutes, she told me he isn't her type and start stroking my arm. I didn't respond but doesn't told him eather.

Saterday. He called her and she asked him if I liked it yesterday and what I thought of her. He told her that I Liked more HB9 and that she wasn't my type ( I told him that ). Then she didn't say much. She invited him to come over to here place and bring me with him. That evening quiet the same stuff.
That night he said to me that he thinks he has little chance of taking her.

Sunday: The friend leaves on holiday that evening and he called her again. She asked him my mailadres with he gave.
She ( HB 7 adds me on msn and starts talking like she is jealous on the other girl. She invites me to a party in two weeks, telling that HB9 will be there too ( It's your choose of course she said. )
She ends with lots of xxx and said, I want to give them personaly, when and where you want.

What should you do? If I go to the party it will be with that friend, but problem is both woman are there ...

Any advice on this one???

Sincerely

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the friend really. If my "good" friend was going to pursue I would back off. If he didnt mind since he felt he had no chance, I would .......

My close friends would NEVER deny me that.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
But whould you suggest that I make a move now? Or send her an email? Or just let her do the next step?

I think that friend knows what is going on, since he said saterday to me that she likes me ( as a friend he says ). But also added on Sunday that he don't think he can get her, but she is more into me?

I have talked over this with a friend but the only thing he could say was BANG HER.

I know I said she wasn't my type ( so I thought first ), but why does it bothers me this way, I mean if she really wasn't my type I would just say sorry and trying to go for HB9 ???

Is it best to do something now, like sending a mail or just put her out of my head till the party next week and see what time brings???

Sincerely

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leuven
Is it best to do something now, like sending a mail or just put her out of my head till the party next week and see what time brings???

Sincerely
If its a friend that Im very close with I would talk to him about it first. If he's not close as a brother than I would do it regardless.

I have a feeling he's just someone you are friendly with, not like very close to or anything. In that case go for the girl!

Oh yeah, we always like a girl much more when we find out she wants us. Just the way it goes...

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would talk to the friend that likes the 7 about this beforehand. It sounds like he knows what's up but just do what a friend would do and clear it first. If it will cause trouble between the two of you then I wouldn't go for her. It also depends on how you want things with the 9 to work out. There wasn't enough info about what happened with her to tell if she's interested or not, but if you think she is which one would you choose? Hooking up with the 7 could end your chances with the 9, but who knows, it may just help with her...

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the hb9 only one time. I noticed her smiling but have no idea if I even stand a chance.

On the other hand, the girl ( hb 7 ) has told my friend that she really likes to know me better and stuff like that. He told me that a few hours ago. I said to him that I already got this feeling but didn't respond to it because he was trying to hit on her and is a good friend.
I promised him that I would overtalk it with him next week ( he's now gone for business until next tuesday )

Sincerly