need advice on mind set

high desert dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how I can have an I dont give a s**t attitude about women when I aproach. I dont mean faking it .Actually not giiving a s**t is what I want.but for some reoson this is hard for me. I get way to nervous on aproaches.
I can do this about other things (work,money etc.) and I do fine.what do you guys think I can do about this?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the approaches until you do them so often it doesn't matter if one fails.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, thats the easiest way to do it. Did you read my thread on "not caring"? Well, the guy in the thread has had much experience with the ladies. The "I don't give a fuk" attitude comes with time and experience. Go approach girls and it becomes easier every time, and everytime after the first time, you start to care less how the outcome might be.

high desert dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what my problem is .I am still in need of a women.All my life i have been asked why dont you have a girlfriend?,when are you going to get married?blah blah blah.
Well I gues I dont give a s#it anymore . F**k those people idea of what I should be like.
I have decided not to need a woman in my life(like pook said).I am going to forget about techniques,looking good ,even coming to this site for a while because I think all that adds up to needingness.I am going to completely detach myself from needing a women .
Then I will do approaches. Once I feel comfortable doing approaches and getting numbers I will come back for more tips.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to remember that, it is you FIRST, then them. :) ....YOU, haved to know who YOU are.... CONFIDENCE..... it's experiences really. I don't know when I actually turned the corner on this but.... I remember some of the hotties at my work, and I dated a chic who wasn't beautiful in the face, but her body, WHEW!!! ...she knew how to f*ck. I liked her though, she was not just fun in bed but everything else we did... anyway, one night we went at it long and hard, with the old in and out right there in the kithcen, and on the floor, real savage like... and how she tried her best to hang in there, but in the end, I was having breakfast in bed. ;) ...anyway, I go into work, and see some of the hotties there and jokingly, I think, 'Yea, you couldn't handle this either.' and just quietly laugh to myself. :)

...and I think they can read this too or something. Like it don't matter how good they look, you are not impressed if they can't keep you hard all night... and yes, it's their job to keep you hard. If they want us to perform, they need skillz, because your good looks won't do anything for me, laying there. ;)

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
desert, when you do an approach, try not to think of anything, don't let any thoughts enter your mind & do it immediately. u don't even have to think of what to say, once you get there, you'll automatically say something.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
just apply the 3 second rule and make your body move towards the girl.

also, go with the mindset to fail, not to win. dont think about getting digits yet, just approaching is a success point for you at the moment.

there are heaps of posts on here that can be of great help to you here, just use the search function. lookup bootcamps-and APPLY

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by high desert dj
I want to know how I can have an I dont give a s**t attitude about women when I aproach. I dont mean faking it .Actually not giiving a s**t is what I want.but for some reoson this is hard for me. I get way to nervous on aproaches.
I can do this about other things (work,money etc.) and I do fine.what do you guys think I can do about this?
You need to remember that they're just girls. You still look at "not being able to lay a girl" as worse than, say, "not impressing a supervisor at work."

Not saying it's easy to do, but you need to get it into your head that her opinion of you means precisely D!CK in the grand scheme of things. If you ask her out, what could happen? She could lower her opinion of you? Does this MATTER to you? Hell with what she thinks. :)