Need advice I'm in love with my bestfriend who is Married

rko247

Reaction score
Hello I'm a new member and need advice. I'm in love with my best female friend and I dont know what to do. We are both in our early twentys and have been friends for a few years. We ended up making out twice in November, and lately just feeling up on her body (booty, breast) and she also shows me naked pictures of herself. She is in-love with her husband and I am lost and need advice on what I should do??? I cant get over her she is type of girl I would consider marrying. Thanks for any help/advice

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She is in-love with her husband"

This does not compute with this...

"We ended up making out twice in November, and lately just feeling up on her body (booty, breast) and she also shows me naked pictures of herself."

"and I am lost and need advice on what I should do???"

Just keep on seeing her when you get a chance to alone so you can continue escalating on her, work on her emotions, be the better more desireable guy. The marriage contract means absolutely nothing. Breaking up a marriage is no different than breaking up a boyfriend and girlfriend couple. So if you've ever done that before you already know what to do. Marriage is nothing more than an unstable corporation consisting of two parties which can end at anytime for any reason be the reason valid, ridiculous or seemingly random.

Anyway though keep in mind some of the married guys out there know how big the stakes are with marriage and how much they've invested in it and how much of a hassle divorce will be among many other factors so if her husband is the smart kind of guy like this who knows the stakes and all the crap you and she will put him through with this don't be surprised or get angry if he buts a bullet in your head once he finds out you've been fvcking his corporation partner threatening the entire corporation's existance.

Accept whatever happens to you as part of this dangerous game you are playing.

"I cant get over her she is type of girl I would consider marrying. Thanks for any help/advice"

This also doesn't compute with what you said earlier about her cheating on her husband with you.

This girl is not marriage material for you or for the other guy.

She's a slvt and will do the same to you once you become boring or she just gets the urge for something new.

We at Sosuave have no problem with you fvcking a married woman but wanting to marry or have a relationship with a cheater?

We have a common and well stated reaction to that and it is this...

What the fvck are you thinking? Get some g0ddamned self respect and better standards for yourself!

She may have the voice, looks, hobbies (other than cheating) that you desire in a woman but her character is corrupt.

She is untrustworthy.

You do not commit to a woman that is untrustworthy in a relationship or a marriage unless you hate yourself or think you can't do any better or get anyone else.

This is not "the type" of woman you want to be married to.

If you are the marriage minded kind of guy you need to find a single girl with all of the non cheating qualities that you love in a woman and then marry her.

Thats the marrying type.

The type who didn't cheat on someone to be with you and through those actions show you what your future with her will be like.

Reaction score
why are you in love with a cheating hor? (she cheated on her husband with you by letting you feel her up and making out with you)

why are you in love with someone who you have not even had 1 date with? are you a total idiot or a total moron? pick one

why do you have such feelings for a women who does not have them back?

are you here to just be a whiny little b1tch and not take the advice given to you? or are you actually going to do what the men here tell you to do?

because you are in an extremely stupid situation right now and I cannot believe that there are men out there who think like you.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you married her, she would make out with other men, let them grope her, and would send them naked pictures of herself, she would cheat. She won't leave her husband for you, she is stringing you along because you are a chump and she is a slut. In fact, her husband is probably a chump too, and she is probably having sex with another man on the side who she actually finds attractive.

You need to get out and have sex with other women. You will realise that this one girl is not special, that she is a slvt.

Break off contact with this woman.

If she contacts you, don't feel her up, don't make out with her, don't comment on her naked pictures, just have sex with her. If she won't have sex with you, leave, and never talk to her again. Get her out of your life.

Keep your emotions out of it, you don't love her, you lust after her, she is NOT relationship material, all she is possibly good for is a f**k buddy (wear condoms, she is a slvt.)

Scroll to the bottom of this page and read the DJ Bible.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not love if it's not reciprocated. In that case it's just infatuation. On the positive side for your she sounds like she wants to bang and is getting hit with the "grass is greener/I need more c0ck" syndrome because she settled down too young. Just don't be surprised if she gets out of the relationship with the husband and goes buck wild screwing a bunch of other guys. It happens.

rko247

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. She is not a slut thou she has only been with 1 person her whole life her husband. He scooped her up early because of tradition (muslim). We were friends first so that why I am not just attracted to her looks but everything else too me she is the complete package. I still want to fck her I just dont know what to do. How i can get this going? Everyone might be right that it is not love but just lust because I cant have her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need to cut all contact with this girl. What you have is what we here call 'oneitis.' It is a disease, and the symptoms are falling for some chick you cant have, while turning your back on more viable women. The cure is to cut all contact, and go find other women. You'll know you're cured when you realize how shytty that girl treats you. She is not your friend! This is what you need to realize. There is no such thing as a true friendship where one party wants more.

You will never get this girl, and if you do manage to bang her, you will have super trouble to deal with. You obviously cant handle just fvcking her either. If you do, you'll get wierd, and drama will ensue, and you and hubby will end up in a physical confrontation.

Just turn you back on this chick 100%. You KNOW this is the right thing to do. Read the DJ bible, and you will realize that this chick is nothing but trouble, and will only screw up your life. You're addicted to the way she makes you fee, and you need to cut that addiction cold turkey!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rko247 said:
. She is not a slut thou she has only been with 1 person her whole life her husband. He scooped her up early because of tradition (muslim).
She is a slut because she is cheating on her husband with you! making out and letting you touch her t1ts/ass is pretty bad considering she is married in all, that is not the action’s of a faithful girl! Numbers of partners can be meaningless if she has the mind of a slut that wants to fvck around and is going too.

Can we also drop the whole bullsh1t "friends" label? If you are willing to risk your fake friendship to fvck her and jeopardize her marriage you ain't her "real friend". This statement is not about criticizing your actions but about getting rid of the bullsh1t words you are using. The only reason you are calling her a friend is because you couldn't tap her ass from day 1 and you just hung in there waiting for your opportunity.

I personally would not get involve with a married woman due to the potential b.s that will be coming my way. Do you honestly think if you tap her ass, her husband won't get suspicious!? Do you honestly think that if she is manipulated him that she won't manipulate you? do you honestly believe that if push comes to shove that if her repulation/life/livelyhood all of the sudden become in danger that she won't blurt your name and sell you out by making herself look like a victim and you as a predator?! One day you are going to be ambushed by her husband and his friends and it ain't going to turn pretty. When you are messing with a married woman you are playing with fire and obviously since you have oneitis for her, you can't even play this right. With married chicks you got to hit it and quit it, otherwise in the long run you will be discovered.

You have oneitis, get over it!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get that feeling for her,stick a bag of ice on your nuts. It's about as stupid as tapping a married woman-and maybe healthier.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thanks for all the advice. She is not a slut thou she has only been with 1 person her whole life her husband."

*Sighs loudly so all the experienced DJ's can hear it* :rolleyes:

Bro...

1. She's a married woman.

2. She's a married woman that locked lips with you behind her husbands back.

3. She's a married woman that lets you feel her up behind her husbands back.

4. There's no way for you to know how many men any woman has been with.

5. Even if she only ever cheated on her husband with you the ACT OF CHEATING IN AND OF ITSELF MAKES HER A FVCKING SLVT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO OF HAD 47 C0CKS IN HER MOUTH AND ASSH0LE FROM DIFFERENT MEN WHILE IN A MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP ALL IT TAKES IS ONE THAT IS NOT HER MAIN MAN'S AND IT DOESN'T EVEN NECESSARILY HAVE TO TAKE A C0CK INSIDE OF HER TO MAKE HER A SLVT, JUST LETTING ANOTHER MAN OUTSIDE OF THE COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP FONDLE HER BODY IN AN ACT OF LUST WILL DO IT AND MAKE HER A FILTHY SLVT!!!!!!!!!

*Breathes deeply and then exhales*

6. So I hope I've cleared things up for the class. :)

"He scooped her up early because of tradition (muslim)."

Wow this broad really is a class A retard for getting involved with someone like that and you REALLY want someone like her? Aim higher dude. She's a self hating moron.

Even if she herself is a muslim and didn't have much of a choice about marrying this guy this is a disaster waiting to happen.

You and she could end up massacred in one of those nonsensical ridiculous "honor killings".

"We were friends first so that why I am not just attracted to her looks but everything else too me she is the complete package."

Dude you're among friends here.

No need to play the holier than thou "I'm not a shallow man whose only interested in a woman for her looks, I'm in love with her personality!" card.

We've heard that sh!t all before and if it were true guys by the dozens would be befriending chicks to eventually have relationships with them that were as ugly as say Janet Reno or Sarah Jessica Horseface.

Guys don't "make friends" with chicks for genuine friendship.

More or less the friends thing is just an angle AFC males use as a means to get close to a girl before making their move on her because they think thats the proper way to go about things or more likely they are too afraid to act like a man to the girl and let her know straight up that they are interested in her.

Anyway the friends angle is not the proper way to go about things once again but in your case you must be the rare exception to the rule as she gave you a little bit of play already despite you two seeming to start out as friends. That or more likely she's just THAT much of a slvt where she'll grab the closest d!ck to her so long as it doesn't belong to the main man in her life.

With cheaters they love the aspect of excitement and trying not to get caught which adds to the sexual intensity of everything and when the cheater is a woman it gives them their much needed drama fix.

The more decent women out there for guys to get with simply have the drama need in lesser amounts than the undesireable for relationships cvm receptacles out there.

"I still want to fck her I just dont know what to do. How i can get this going? Everyone might be right that it is not love but just lust because I cant have her."

Dude...just get her alone and escalate.

No big strategies about it, she either gives up the pvssy to you or you walk, nothing to stress about.

Just don't try and make it into a relationship or an affair and you're golden.

She's not the type of chick whose going to be a loyal wife or girlfriend to you.