Need Advice Buddies

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, hows life treating ya ?:D

Anyway, I'm seeing this new girl. We've gone out three times, seeing each other about once a week due to my busy schedule. The last time we went out, the night ended at her house with things getting a little hot n heavy if you know what i mean, but no sex, no biggie. She's a virgin so im not tryin to rush things.

Anyway, i met her through work, so ocassionally we'll have hours that coincide, so i see her. The next day after things got heavy, we had coinciding hours. Things seemed a little awkward, partially on my part because I wasn't really sure how to act toward her due to the fact that less than 12 hours ago i had her in her bed, parents home, and shirt n bra off. I was gentle of course, workin' my magic hands hehe:p

The way I acted at work was - not looking to talk to her, but saying whats up when I came in, and throwing her a smile and wink later in the day, focusing on work.
Work relationships aren't really allowed, so i tell her to try to control herself and not throw herself at me while we're working hehe, ya know, to joke around but also be serious.

She's a cool girl, but I'm not sure if I want things to go anywhere with her just yet, still need some time, time spent with her to see what she's like.

Basically my question is this...Is there any special way i should act the next time we go out us having been somewhat intimate??

Turning into a wussy is what I want to avoid, done by making the decisions, having fun, and not acting giggly around her and what not haha. The next outing I was also thinking of minimizing the kissing, or not going to one of our houses afterwards, where things can escalate again...at least not yet.:D

Basically I don't want to fvck it up, but it's been my experience that once you start worrying about it happening is when it will. I'm still honing my DJ skills. :cool:

Any advice/criticism is much appreciated
Peace:)

We're both 19 btw.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act as you would normally.

What you don't want to do is adjust how you act because you think you need to be somewhat different towards her. You don't. Just be yourself and everything will work itself out.

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job :up:

Keep up the good work. A lot of guys should learn from your "wait and see" approach to the demeanor of the girl.

Just act like yourself. And good idea on keeping the work PDA to zero, that can only lead to trouble.