Need advice ASAP about competition

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been talking to and hitting it off with. Is now telling me about this boy she's started talkin to online and has since been ignoring me. How should I handle this? Instinct wants me to make fun of him but I feel itd show jealousy. Help please I'm bad in this situation.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
This girl I've been talking to and hitting it off with. Is now telling me about this boy she's started talkin to online and has since been ignoring me. How should I handle this? Instinct wants me to make fun of him but I feel itd show jealousy. Help please I'm bad in this situation.

I know deep down it bothers you, but don't express any of it. Instead, hang out with other girls. Casually mention that you hung out with so and so the other night. Remember you're the prize... not her.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spin more plates, and be a man. You don't need this girl.

Never settle for a low-interest girl for a relationship. How do you think 60+% of marriages end in divorce, with men initiating them twice as often as men (and with men typically losing half their assets)? Be a man, and only go for quality girls. Don't let someone leech off you. It's far better to be single than to be in a bad relationship.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, so just walk away? No method of handling competition to show indifference and emit confidence that I'm the better person?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm -- Earth to cNfny -- Walking away is showing indifference. Just do what you regularly do. You don't own this girl; if she wants to talk to other guys then that's fine. Spin more plates yourself. Furthermore, if she's gonna be a b1tch and disrespect you, then you don't WANT to own this girl. You're betraying a very flawed paradigm when you're asking us how to get a b1tch back who is disrespecting you. Why would you want someone like that?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more so interested in how to handle this type of thing. It always makes me feel like showing more attention or just totally taking it away. I never know what the proper thing is. For instance should I come off as more than usually busy now or just continue interactions with her as they were? And what if the other guys are mentioned in conversation?

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
cNfny this is a result of being involved in this "matrix" itself causes this pain.

What do I mean?

Well majority of women today are only good for sex, that's 95% of them. The problem with this is that most of the women either don't know that about themselves or just are keeping it under the rug.

It's going to either be one or a coupel of things:

1. Either I am bored and you entertain me.
2. Or you are sexually fulfilling.
3. Or you pay the bills.

The usual Don Juan things of Being A Challenge, Being the prize, c + F, having many women, and having a great life...actually just cater to the needs of these 95% of women.

The Being a Challenge and Being the prize and being ****y and funny...well this is the entertainment portion.

The having many women shows that you are sexual being and you could be sexually fulfilling.

Having a great life just shows that you have the resources to provide if she can get you to do that.

Okay....but what's the problem with the game?

IT'S NOT MASCULINE.

Women are NOT women anymore, that is the 95% of them. They aren't femine, thus by mating with them AT ALL....you will lose SOMETHING.

Either you will lose your soul.
Either you will lose your time.
Or you will lose your resources.

Femine women are assets that appreciate, they increase your soul, provide a great investment of time, and expand your resources. Why? Because they have value both mentally and physcially to GET SOMETHING TO YOU.

The 95% of women just WANT SOMETHING OUT OF YOU.

Remember, the Nice Guy that buys women everything, and the Player that sleeps with all the women....ARE THE SAME TYPE OF GUY.

The AFC and the MAN are the only ones that are outside of the GAME.

Being an AFC is better than being a Nice Guy, because at least the AFC can become a man and choose femine women for his surrounding.....Nice guy will forever join the Player in a web of consrewed-ness.

So what are you going to be?

A Man
A AFC
A Nice Guy
A Player?

If you choose one of the bottom two, you WILL NOT GAIN, you will only lose.

If you choose the AFC, you won't win or lose. You are neutrel.

If you choose the MAN, you win and cannot lose, because your investments are solid, and stable returns.

It's your choice where you invest......you are LOSING RIGHT NOW, because you invested in wrong stock buddy. In the words of Jim Cramer, " IT'S TIME TO SELL! SELL! SELL!!"

-DJF

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post John. But it doesn't make sense to just walk away because I've known her for a long time and its only recently became an issue of more than casual bumpin into each other, hangin out.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes perfect sense to walk away, unless you want enjoy tantalizing yourself

But I didn't say to walk away. I said to just show her the same level of interest that she shows you. (And in the mean time, get it straight in your head that you deserve a girl who won't f*ck you over. Too many guys settle for sub-standard behavior when they'd be better off single.) If she's ignoring you, then at the very least, STOP CALLING SO OFTEN.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, update on this.

we were talkin online and she was again bein spacious in response time and just seemed distracted (other guy) so after her not answering a question i had asked i stated "you're really bad at being a conversationalist" she then replied with "i didnt know you wanted to have a conversation with me" so i said "i'm done talking to you" and stopped.

5 min later she messaged me with "i cant believe you got ice cream without me today" (previous subject about 2 hours earlier where i was makin fun of the scoop of ice cream i got with a friend)

my response was "get used to it :) talk to you later" and stopped talking once again.

now what do i do? originally we had plans for tomorrow should i say im too busy now or just go and pretend i'm not bothered by anything and just take more attention towards her away during the interaction?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how old you are, but you need to cut out this online/phone chatting with chicks stuff. I used to do it, when I was much younger, it is friend-zone stuff. Like David D would say, "give her the gift of missing you".

When you are together is what counts. Hang out with her and have fun. Don't cancel your plans. She may be trying to make you jealous, don't fall for it.

Until she asks you to be in an exclusive relationship, you are both free to date and see whoever you want.

It's only competition if you acknowledge it as competition.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the online thing is a young act. But ironically both of us have only been in relationships which ignited online first. I like the "its only competition if you see it as competition" remark makes total sense. My last question is, if she brings up the other guy should I just listen and change subject? Because normally I'd poke fun of them or him in particular. Does this show jealousy?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get to know someone better by chatting, but it's friendzone stuff dude. The more you do that the more you become buddies. What you're looking for is to be with the girl in PERSON, you want her reaching for you, wanting to be around you as much as possible, and she's not going to have that same desire to be around you when she can just do that chatting stuff. Becuase that's what she does with her GIRLFRIENDS, texting back and forth and crap. And that's what you do with your GUYFRIENDS, emailing lame jokes and the cheesy stuff guys like to chat about.

What if the guy was gay? Would you feel threatened by him? No, you wouldn't. So pretend he's gay. That's what I'm saying, you just can't see him as competition. And if you don't see him that way, she's may not see him that way.

Either way, if you start putting him down, you are letting her know exactly what you DON'T want her to know, that you feel threatened by her being with him. Which makes you look insecure. Which means she puts less value on you.

You are NOT going to change her personal opinion about another guy, or girl, or whatever. Those are conclusions that she comes to on her own, about the other person, for her own reasons. All you end up doing is changing her opinion about YOU, and that would be, here's a guy who's threatened by other men.

See what I mean? It would have nothing to do with the other dude, and everything about you.

There IS no competition for you. You are the ONLY YOU. You're it. If she misses out on you, that's it. Being with you is a once in a lifetime thing. No other guy can be you, it's impossible.

This is what's meant by thinking of yourself as a the prize. Right now you're in the mindset that SHE'S the prize, and that you need to compete with other guys for her.

This is backwards. YOU are the prize. And it is in her feminine nature to compete with OTHER WOMEN for YOUR attention.

The MAN takes the lead... he knows he can ALWAYS do better. The man goes after what he wants. And for you, that's probably going to mean finding a girl who only wants to be with YOU. You give her a fair chance, you subtly let her know you're qualifying HER.

Believe me, if she likes you enough, and knows you're the prize, and that YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE PRIZE AND THAT YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN HER, she will not be talking about this other dude anymore. She'll be too worried you've found something better.

And if she doesn't, she's not worth your time, and like a man, you know you can walk away at ANY TIME.

Jealousy will eat you up if you let it. KNOW that you are the catch, a great guy with a lot going for him, and that cool girls with a great head on their shoulders will be going crazy to claim you before another girl can.

Let this sink in...If you can adopt this mentality, you won't be as jealous, and you won't be worrying what "she" (this applies to any girl) thinks of you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are now in her friend category and she is showing affection for him.
its time to face it, even if it isn't the greatest news.
it is time to move on from this chick.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I was about to yell at you for ignoring my advice about not having AIM conversations...
but then I realized I had forgotten to post it.

STOP HAVING AIM CONVERSATIONS, ESPECIALLY WITH GIRLS. Idle chit-chat is womanly. Be a man!

Alright, since you obviously have a spiritual deficit which is clouding your outlook on this matter, let me give it to you simply. You have two possible strategies here:

1) NEXT her. This one is self-explanatory. You dump her and NEVER date her again. Is a low-interest level b1tch like this really worth your time and effort?
2) Only act disinterested (the way she is acting), and hopefully she'll come back to you, at which point you decide to be more of a man. Study this thread if you opt for strategy #2.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update