need advanced help with banging ex-profeesional NFL cheerleader at my gym

Dr_Zhivago

Reaction score
Gym Talk...

Dear guys:

This is all very interesting to me because I am an RAFC :p And I would just like to thank everyone for all the posts related to SinRod's "quest" at the gym.

Of one thing, we can all be sure: the gym has lots of hot, gorgeous women flocking to it. That's the good news.... the bad news is: I find it hard to talk to chicks when A) I look like a sweat-box and 2) I'm trying to get my psyche up to bench-press 225 lbs. as many times as I can... and also juggling how I can Sarge that gorgeous 36-24-36 biatch over there.... ??

I would like to see more posts on guys' experiences at the gym. Maybe there's a hand-book for undertaking such a challenge as "how to score with chicks at the Gym."

Thanks for all the critiquing and advice you DJs show.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr_Zhivago said:
Maybe there's a hand-book for undertaking such a challenge as "how to score with chicks at the Gym."
Look for threads made by me with the word gym in the search function. The e-hand-book is coming.

When you asked her about the smoothie or thing, you could have followed with an aloof "ok, what's your phone number?" In a "by the way... what's your. . . " tone. Assuming it, don't give expalanations on what the cellphone is for.

I'll make a hard effort in finally ending that ultimate gym thread.

Any new update? Have you seen her?, etc?