Need a tip on phone calls.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I met this chick like 3 weeks ago...we hung out last night and had a good time. We just hooked up several times (no sex) and had a good time. However, she can't go out tonight but she still asked me to call her. I absolutely HATE talking on the phone and wasting time, especially with a person ive known for a month. I am more of an "in person" type of guy.

My question is, will it look bad if I just don't call her? I just want to call her tomorrow so we can go out, thats really all I like to use the phone for.

I have her aim name, maybe I can slip her a quick message to tell her I'll just call her over the weekend to go out instead.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Don't call her this is a trick to see if you are a chump. If you call her you are-- if you don't you aren't: game over. She said she couldn't go out and you said you don't like to talk on the phone: this is the answer to all your questions-- you already know the answers.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its a test...I am getting a vibe from her that she is real clingy...she calls me A LOT....I wont call her...but if she calls should I even answer?

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Do not answer. Call her within the next two or three days, but only if she leaves a message.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
Do not answer. Call her within the next two or three days, but only if she leaves a message.
Hahhaha and why??? If she has high interest in him or his level of attraction with her is high such a call can help alot. It all depends on the girl and situation, sometimes you call, sometimes you dont. I mostly give a fvck about "rules" like these and just call if i feel like it.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your first mistake was letting her tell you what to do. what are you, some kind of wuss? if a woman told me to call her, i'd say, "no. you call me."

simple as that.