Need a little advice

Welsh DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks now and things have been going well, we're relaxed with eachother, there's a lot of teasing and kino, but every time I try to escalate things I get shut down.

I tried it again last night and she said she's been sick that day and didn't go to work, we just ended up watching a film and cuddling. Now i don't mind the cuddling but it's got to go somewhere!

I know it's only been a few weeks but I keep getting this gut feeling like I should next this girl. Plus she mentioned she had a panic attack yesterday which worried me a little, I've dated a few girls in the past with some problems.

As always fellas any advice would be much appreciated.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull back the attention. If after withdrawing your time she doesn't seek you, then you were really just a candidate for a "male girlfriend."

My $0.02...

Welsh DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I thought that may be the best option as whenever I've given a woman too much attention in the past (all too easy) it's always driven them away.

I cooked for her last night for her birthday too so I don't want to appear to be the guy who does too many nice things on a regular basis, she needs to earn it.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not initiate any communication, whether phone, text, email, anything. Wait 24 hours before responding to any communication from her. If your absence doesn't make her pursue you then she really isn't that interested and her prior behavior will then make perfect sense to you.

reBourne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdraw attention and your time from her. Start doing other things that focus on your primary purpose, business, passion etc. Things that are not her.

Welsh DJ said:
I cooked for her last night for her birthday too so I don't want to appear to be the guy who does too many nice things on a regular basis, she needs to earn it.
Cooked for her? That should only be reserved for family, friends or women you are sleeping with. I think your intentions for cooking were in hopes of getting laid.

Cut it out man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bail bro. Stop talking to her. Talk to other girls.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is not whether you will fvck this girl. The question is whether you will walk away from this girl before she damages your mental health.

Don't make me say "I told you so", dude. Get rid of her.

0x23

Reaction score
Poon has become a weapon but also bait in this case. Bail.