Need a kick in the ass; motivation

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the run down. My first gf who I felt "in love" with for 4 years 3 years ago have been hangin out after her and her current ex broke up. All was fine I was enjoyin just the friendship but soon feelings for her arouse again and of course I hid them from clues that she only saw me as a friend now. She's been somewhat talkin to someone else with romantic interest and although to her I brush it off and encourage it to hide my irritability I've come to realize that isn't even worth it. I want to ganji her but the prob is it feels like I'd be giving up like a really good friend. But I know its just a waste of my time if I don't since ill want more and she'll push away. So please give some words of encouragement here so I can leave this with no regret or concern that itd make her hate me or something. Thanks.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gonna loose a great friend?

For crying out loud, she makes you feel like you're a wuss. Man, tell us how you REALLY FEEL.

It sounds to me that you need a buddy to hold hands with you, prefferably around a camp fire.

Stop being a wuss.

There is nothing I nor anyone else can tell you to encourage you to be a man and stand up for yourself. It's your job.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46552007/Gettin__It__feat._Parliament_Funkadelic_.mp3.html

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its over, just forget any relationship with her, if it didnt work then, it wont work next time either. Just move on with your life, and you can stay friends with her, but realize that is all.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KnockoutJM said:
Its over, just forget any relationship with her, if it didnt work then, it wont work next time either. Just move on with your life, and you can stay friends with her, but realize that is all.
Agreed. But, I wouldn't stay friends with her if you still have feelings for her.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can sit around and write it all in here and keep on dwelling on the situation, or you can go out and have fun. Have so much fun, that you forget about the situation. Everytime you think about it just laugh and just realize how many wrong moves she has made. find the flaws in her personality and laugh at how some people just seem to do ALL the wrong things and try to perfect yourself not to get into that situation, because ,as don juans, we are not supposed to dwell on negative things. We are supposed to GO OUT into the world and PERFECT ourselves. only then can we become true don juans. Just reallize what went wrong not only in your relationship with her, but with her relationship with her last bf and LEARN from it. Then you can be at ease to go out and have fun and , hey, if you run into any interesting girls then get to know em a little bit and just have fun. But don't go chasing the first girl you see all the time. just give them a little chit chat, kino, and eye contact when you see them and get a number or thirty, but do limit your calls. Soon you will have women everywhere if you know the basic don juan principles of what not to do, and you will laugh at the previous situation with this girl. Before you know it, you will realize how miserable you would have been, getting back with that other girl since you and her had such a long "break", and you will begin to feel accomplished for having overcame her, and a sense of victory will build to your confidence, and as a don juan adding something to our confidence is always a plus, since we STRIVE to always better ourselves somehow.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you read anything on this site one thing like everyone else is sayin and from my experiances same thing has happend with me with exes that are friends that have feelings for get over her man, you should be on this site for a reason to meet NEW WOMEN not ones you have already been with. Another thing if you for some reason do want her soooo bad back if its that critical your not gunna get her back just being friends because only thing thats gunna work here is the same solution meet NEW WOMEN date NEW WOMEN pay her less attention because your too worried about her right now don't be im sure youll find someone twice as better as her if you go out and AGAIN meet NEW WOMEN talk to new girls be a Don Juan like this site is here for you to do because i was in your same situation with an ex and all when i came to this site because i finally realized **** isn't gunna work with her again find a new girl now I'm 3 times more happy that i can go out and get most women i talk to these days and i rarley talk to that ex i was wantin back and now i don't want her back because i can do even better now and i have done better so it's time for you to do better. and if you need some advice IM in on aim its xxdjweses89xx ;)

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice djweses89.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Bone wrote:

We are supposed to GO OUT into the world and PERFECT ourselves. only then can we become true don juans.

:up:

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Thing that makes it so hard is the lack of cool girls around here, they all seem to be bodies and looks and lack a fun personality that my ex has. That almost leaves me with despair. I know its stupid but catchin a girl with more than just great looks seems almost impossible.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say this girl starts really wondering about my ignorance towards her and really wants an explanation. Do I put it all out in the clear or just be brief and say I've been busy and continue to overt my feelings?

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly tell her you've had a busy week. you don't have to tell her more cause it can get you caught in a lie. for gods sake don't tell her about don juanism