Need A Funny Text Message

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More funny texts - 'cause you asked for 'em.

/***********************/

In case of fire,
read this message
------------------
---------->
Not now! I said,
"In case of fire!"
/***********************/

LETS PLAY WAR!! I'll lay down and you'll blow the **** out of me!

/**********************/

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*PHONE SEX*Dial 1 for oralDial 2 for analDial 3 for normalDial 4 for S&MDial 5 for threesomeDial 6 for 69and for the whole lot just dial my number

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just sent one of those and got a reply back from the girls dad :eek: Apparently he is using the cell phone right now. I sent the one about innocent eyes beautiful smile thats snough about me. I was very close to sending the one about sex is like a math test. I think i would have shot myself in the head if i sent that one.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, how's it going? good luck on your finals. get an A and i might just reward you with that date that you were so looking forward to.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
Mace will do that to a man.
/*************************/
My car overheated today and I pulled over to the side of the road and popped the hood to take a look.

This guy comes by in his car, pokes his head out the window and asks, "Hey, buddy. You got car trouble?"

I said, "No. My car wanted to pull over and smoke a cigarette."

/**********************************

(Your ex-boyfriend ,my ex girlfriend) is so stupid! If he missed a day of work, he'd have to be retrained!

/***********************
(Your ex-boyfriend ,my ex girlfriend) is so fat! When he/she takes a shower it takes 30 minutes just for his/her feet to get wet.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be fun were some suggestive lingering funny sms which really made a girl wonder, something to play the girls that are trying to play you.

there are some really nice methods to awake the worry in a girl with a random SMS...

I also actually find it somewhat fun/game at times to send an SMS to a girl faked as a miss-sent SMS. That is sending an SMS to a girl which supposedly was ment for someone else but which is suggestive and makes her know you have other girls around.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trickery! ?

lies beget lies. But, all's fair in love and war, they say.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful, care to share? I would love to see a few of those MIS-Sent messages. Once that are suggestive.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deceiving + Girls = Fair Play.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent this one to my ex-oneitis. She said that it she was shocked until she read the last page.

I dont have it in my phone anymore, but it goes a little like:

You? Who would have thought? I thought i could trust you and say anything to you. But you had to open your big mouth didnt you? ....

Stop telling everyone i'm gorgeous!

The last bit should be on its own on a separate screen/page.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. That is good. I am so using that one. Keep them coming.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends Laid, Made....

Like a thing that will make alot of girls i've met worry is that if they knew I was out partying the day before or knew I visited someone or something I'll send an SMS like

"Hey XXXXXX, ye it was a cool evening, I agree we have todo it again ;)" then throw in some more irelevant bs or inuendo...
A nice touch is to write a name that is simular to the girls name...

So lets say the girl you are "miss-sending" the SMS to is alled Christine, you'll send it to "Christy".

or sometimes pretend you are sending to a good mate
"Hey, ye I know she has the hots for me, she was all over me yesterday and ye she's hot but ....." continue with something irelevant bs.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff, I am blown away by the fact that after using SMS for this long, I never thought of using it as mind-game tool. Genius, f'ing Genius.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do that 'accidental' sms thing. Trust me on this guys, please.

Its soooo transparent. A couple of girls have tried it on me, and i must say that im kinda disappointed that they thought i'd fall for it.

Just think about it. After clicking on her name, you'd then have to click again to confirm the number (on MOST phones anyway). And how many times, in your life, have you legitimately accidently sent something??? Once??? Its just not believable. She'd have to be a STUPID girl to fall for it.

The girl probably will NOT mention that she knows you bluffed, but in the back of her head, she's thinking "accidental... my ass... he wants me bad".

DONT-DONT-DONT DO IT!!!!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally only read the messsages on my phone and reply via the AT&T website because it is free. So the accidental thing could easily happen as you only have to put in the number once and click send and then ... OOOPPPSSS.