Ned Help BIG time

FriendlyFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope some one could help me out with this girl problem.
Well first of all i know her for about 3 years we are good friends, but not good enough that we act like complete goofballs around eachother. Maybe its the Sexual tension? I dunno, and about a year ago i told her i liked her and she turned me down because she was going out with some one else. Now her boyfriend lives about 6 ( or more) hours away by an airplane.
Me and her been spending a lot of time together lately due to the fact we play/train tennis together. And all she dose is give me different signals...Like she jokes about coming on to me, than starts talking about how she misses her BF, i think i might be in the friendzone :(. just recently for the first time she used "kino" on me i dunno if girls do that? Well she never touched me like that before, i didnt see it coming...so I read some other help tips like how to get out of friendzone so now i am trying to avoid her and spend as less time as possible with eachother...see where it takes. Well thx for reading this and anyother help would be great :)

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't come across as using her BF's distance as a way to come onto her. I'll write more later.
Good luck.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find other girls, dont get so hung up on her. Read the Bible.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
First of all, that's a terrible attitude to have...Second of all, does anyone know what the hell that smiley is supposed to be?
That means, I am rooting for you, or I am rooting for this option.

You have oneitis, but haven/ don't we all?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
You have oneitis, but haven/ don't we all? [/B]
No, we don't.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how I included a past tense in what I wrote. I find it highly doubt ful that the majority if guys here or anywhere else have not had some form of onitis.