NC made her reach out

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is right and gold again!

The sister of former afc girl who I had a fling with reached out today after exactley 7 days of no contact.

Hitted twice on another girl in front of her, making out with one and grinding sexually with the other when op girl acted arrogant and aloof when I was needy in the club.
Reached out a couple of days later to set a meet at my place. She told me I think you want more I'm not really thinking of that. I told her Not really and we're done.
Then we meet up randomly downtown.
That night after her being very nice she texts a male plate of hers in front of me and ignoring me kinda when she joined me in the club and i left her. After that I try to set up a date by text 3 days later. She told she was asleep by the time I was in her town. Didnt try to reschedule time or win her over to come and went nc. I totally thought were done and that I wouldn't hear from her again.

Today she texts me on snap about a pic of me with my collegues dogg and some other random sheit.

Responded short simple and positive and ignored again. Guys you are always right.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
You have put way to much thought into this chick. This is like the 4th thread you've started about her?

Anyways, you're weeks and weeks into this "thing" that seems like it will end in permanent ghosting (from her when she starts banging some dude on the regular and doesnt play games with you anymore). I'm no so certain it is healthy to even consider a "relationship" with the sister of your EX. In the absolute small % that it did work out, how are those family dinners going to be?

I cant remember if you have smashed this chick or not yet, I am assuming no.

I think the best play here is to just be honest, while also being hard to get.

"Listen hun, we both know that we arent looking for marriage so if you want to come over to my place, hang out and continue where we left off, you bring the wine Friday at 8pm"

Smash her if she agrees to come, if not fvcking next this chick, go ghost and dont respond to ANYTHING unless she begs you to fvck her brains out.

You are asking for advice and spending WAY too much thought on this chick for what you are getting out of it.....which is being played.

Just my 2 cents

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have put way to much thought into this chick. This is like the 4th thread you've started about her?

Anyways, you're weeks and weeks into this "thing" that seems like it will end in permanent ghosting (from her when she starts banging some dude on the regular and doesnt play games with you anymore). I'm no so certain it is healthy to even consider a "relationship" with the sister of your EX. In the absolute small % that it did work out, how are those family dinners going to be?

I cant remember if you have smashed this chick or not yet, I am assuming no.

I think the best play here is to just be honest, while also being hard to get.

"Listen hun, we both know that we arent looking for marriage so if you want to come over to my place, hang out and continue where we left off, you bring the wine Friday at 8pm"

Smash her if she agrees to come, if not fvcking next this chick, go ghost and dont respond to ANYTHING unless she begs you to fvck her brains out.

You are asking for advice and spending WAY too much thought on this chick for what you are getting out of it.....which is being played.

Just my 2 cents
Most likely....

Don't forget I dissed her hard twice while hitting on other girls when she acts distant.
Don't forget our two first dates I did everything exactley right, spot on, perfect dates with making out several times, getting very sexual while making out and her starting about a relationship. Holding hands and her reaching out a lot until I screw up in the club the first time.

Though I will take your advice, be very patient, play hard to get and spin plates. I will be outcome independant and yes I have to admit, I would love to have her on top of me. I got as far as squeezing her ass, making out and both heavily kino'ing for hours in my car.

BTW: Her sister is NOT my ex, I was a complete, hopeless in love afc that never got any action from her for not taking my chances when she was in my room (I was 16, we talk 9 years ago) and then she friendzoned me, this went on for years until I snapped out of it like 5 years ago. Then I improved myself a LOT and they all notice.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I don't mean to rain on your little parade......but,

Could you explain what it is you seem so happy about? You seem excited cause she contacted you.

Yeah? So what?

I can see someone being excited when they're seated at a table with a feast laid out before them.

You seem to be excited crawling around on the floor......getting the crumbs that fall off the table.

If you're exactly the same person as you were 7 days ago,before the NC started,what makes you think anything different is gonna happen between you two a week later?

If you have a car that has some type of mechanical issue,you leave the car in some field for a week,nobody works on it,no work is done to it,then a week later you go back to get it,what.....you think you're just gonna get in the car,start it up,and drive off.....like nothing was ever wrong?

You think being away from the car for a week and not having any contact with it automatically fixed whatever the problem was?

I don't understand what it is you're so excited over. What...you think simply being a week older automatically fixes everything?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Come on....you are kidding yourself. She didnt give that pvssy up yet and its been weeks. Honestly, who cares if you made out with her. I bet lots of guys have made out with her in the past few months. Someone has a contract on hitting that @ss too and it aint you right now.

After WEEKS you are either consistently fvcking this chick when YOU want to or you are not. I would get right down to business and throw the offer of HOOKING UP to her and she either takes it or leaves it. End of story, then you will know. Your next thread about her will be how great or poor she is in the sack or that will be the end of it.

You are not acting DJ at all my man. You are chasing this chick and entertaining the thought of her anytime she wants to give you a crumb. Chicks, especially those sloots that are playing multiple guys, have radar that goes off and the sense that you are at her beckon call.

Make the offer, she either sh!ts or gets off the pot. Fvck her or move the fvck on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to rain on your little parade......but,

Could you explain what it is you seem so happy about? You seem excited cause she contacted you.

Yeah? So what?

I can see someone being excited when they're seated at a table with a feast laid out before them.

You seem to be excited crawling around on the floor......getting the crumbs that fall off the table.

If you're exactly the same person as you were 7 days ago,before the NC started,what makes you think anything different is gonna happen between you two a week later?

If you have a car that has some type of mechanical issue,you leave the car in some field for a week,nobody works on it,no work is done to it,then a week later you go back to get it,what.....you think you're just gonna get in the car,start it up,and drive off.....like nothing was ever wrong?

You think being away from the car for a week and not having any contact with it automatically fixed whatever the problem was?

I don't understand what it is you're so excited over. What...you think simply being a week older automatically fixes everything?
Well obviousley her body, face expressions, way of making out and high voices when I squeezed her ass turn me on, more then other girls around me.

It seemed that she lost complete interest but I assume that she was texting me how needy or desperate I might act after her blowing me off.
Now she reaches out which means either validation, either curiousity so validation, fishing if im still interested is curiousity or actually interest that we indeed meet up again.

I like my chances now since she reached out, that's it. She's number one of most wanted chicks to lay/ltr, thats it..

Update: She blows my phone up with snaps again like when everything was cool, just saying...

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im very happy that it worked for someone!

I am currently at day 7, no news and last dicussion ended on a high note! I don't understand chicks....

I hope day 8 will make her think twice about what she could lose. I'm not that a bad guy...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am currently at day 7, no news and last dicussion ended on a high note! I don't understand chicks....

I hope day 8 will make her think twice about what she could lose. I'm not that a bad guy...
But keep in mind NC is for you not for ''winning her back''. The side thing of NC is that you will have more chance that she will reach out then when you continue to pursue. But NC is for you. Anyway the side thing is that she reached out for whatever reason and again 90% of the times they reach out after NC is because they only want validation. Her mind: ''What's happening? Did he lose interest? Is he f8cking someone else? Does he think about me? Why was he all over me last week and now he doesnt reach out?'' Her hamster spins and spins until she has to find out. The moment you respond over excited as a beta or worse (imo) try to set up a date immediatley she will have that validation that she still controls the frame and she will relax and ignore you again. That's what happens most of the time. If you want closure, ask her out if she refuses its over forever. The moment a luke warm chick (early dates) or after a real break up (when shes fed up with you) reaches back out its almost always for validation, don't fall for the trap. In my case I don't expect anything Im just pointing out that the knowledge on this forum is golden material.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well obviousley her body, face expressions, way of making out and high voices when I squeezed her ass turn me on, more then other girls around me.

It seemed that she lost complete interest but I assume that she was texting me how needy or desperate I might act after her blowing me off.
Now she reaches out which means either validation, either curiousity so validation, fishing if im still interested is curiousity or actually interest that we indeed meet up again.

I like my chances now since she reached out, that's it. She's number one of most wanted chicks to lay/ltr, thats it..

Update: She blows my phone up with snaps again like when everything was cool, just saying...
Actions speak louder than words (and snaps). You don't think she has 10 other guys that she attention wh0res with the same way?

She is doing NOTHING for you and with you sexually yet you continue to put her on a pedestal.

Dude, get a grip. I cringe when I see you giving others good advice and then see you acting this way over ONE chick.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words (and snaps). You don't think she has 10 other guys that she attention wh0res with the same way?

She is doing NOTHING for you and with you sexually yet you continue to put her on a pedestal.

Dude, get a grip. I cringe when I see you giving others good advice and then see you acting this way over ONE chick.
Thanks for keeping my on both legs, I know. I will not reach out, I will not initiate now, I will wait until she suggests a meet up otherwise nothing is going to happen.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secks really does change everything. Until you get that, you need to have little to minimal investment.

Not sure I agree with the making out, messing with other women in front of her. That probably just hurts your cause.

Igetit!

Reaction score
What do you mean "it worked" for someone.....what worked? What happened? What did he gain?

Did he get the girl? They having sex now? Are they in a relationship where they rode off in the sunset together?

Gambino said everything fell apart when he started acting needy and clingy towards this girl...so unless THAT changes,NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Using no contact to try to counter the effects of being needy is like taking a sh1t in a bathroom,then trying to mask the odor with air freshener. You smell the air freshener,but that stank is still there...it still peeps its head through.

The chick reaching out may be a reaction to the air freshener,but if you two hang around each other IN PERSON,and you haven't fixed the neediness,she's gonna smell that sh1t odor and be out the door again.

He went 7 days of no contact. Ok,fine......did he fix his neediness problem in those 7 days? If so,great...I'll celebrate too. If not,then what's the excitement over? Do you guys have SO LITTLE going on in your lives in the areas of dating and sex,that all it takes is a text to get you excited?

If I'm needy,it messes up my chance with a girl,then I disappear for a week,that week away won't fix my INTERNAL ISSUE of neediness. It'll distort things to the girl,cause when I was gone for the week,the neediness was gone away from her for a week too....but it didn't fix it. HE has to do that.

You don't have to be a "bad" guy for a chick to lose interest. You can be nice,kind,intelligent,respect,hell...even handsome........and neediness will negate ALL that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping my on both legs, I know. I will not reach out, I will not initiate now, I will wait until she suggests a meet up otherwise nothing is going to happen.
You already broke no contact. Too late. Either ask this chick out on an official date, or to come over and hang out at your place, or move on. Stop making this complex. Either move forward with her or find another chick.