Naughty Ninja's Official SS Involuntary Celibacy challenge! (Let's get it!)

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its A Trap

Mike32ct said:
This is not a thread for slackers, KJs, or those who do the bare minimum.

Only those truly dedidcated to not getting laid will survive NN's brutal Selibasy boot camp :) .

Join us, if you think you have what it takes :trouble:
well, i wouldn't want to be in the same room as a sex hungry naughtyninja...
those who do, prepare your anus :nervous: :crackup: :crackup:

actually i think this is a conspiracy theory meant to lure us into naughtyninja's "special" back room ..... goundra would agree im sure :yes: :crackup:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys - I found out why my elbow hurts, arm- wrestling bouncers. :D

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Day 2 and going strong motherfwckers TIED FOR FIRST!!!!!

I bet so many of you pvssies went out and got laid already. HAH!!!! suck it!!!!!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Day 2 and going strong motherfwckers TIED FOR FIRST!!!!!

I bet so many of you pvssies went out and got laid already. HAH!!!! suck it!!!!!

Using sexually suggestive words in the Official SS Involuntary Celibacy challenge! thread: -1 point and a dent in your "cherry" StrangeProduct. o_O

BeginningDJ said:
NN,

Can you post some tips for this challenge?
Absolutely NO "Happy Endings/Fappy Endings" for a Beginning DJ.

Some more tips for the challenge:

Take a first meet/date to the Zoo. (Since we all know if you automatically don't prove you're "alpha" by taking her to coffee you can GUARANTEE she won't be attracted to you in the LEAST if you happen to feel like dragging her to the Zoo on a first date.)

Do NOT take a shower for as long as you can last in the challenge. Keep those pheromones STRONG and ALPHA. She won't go near you but who gives a fvck! You're a REAL man who doesn't want anything to do with Westernized chicks correct? :up:

Post limp wristed whiny texting style "field reports" from your basement/bedroom.

Follow in the footsteps of SS's resident foreveralone poster: TheLoner/GSPSheilds

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Using sexually suggestive words in the Official SS Involuntary Celibacy challenge! thread: -1 point and a dent in your "cherry" StrangeProduct. o_O

Absolutely NO "Happy Endings/Fappy Endings" for a Beginning DJ.

Some more tips for the challenge:

Take a first meet/date to the Zoo. (Since we all know if you automatically don't prove you're "alpha" by taking her to coffee you can GUARANTEE she won't be attracted to you in the LEAST if you happen to feel like dragging her to the Zoo on a first date.)

Do NOT take a shower for as long as you can last in the challenge. Keep those pheromones STRONG and ALPHA. She won't go near you but who gives a fvck! You're a REAL man who doesn't want anything to do with Westernized chicks correct? :up:

Post limp wristed whiny texting style "field reports" from your basement/bedroom.

Follow in the footsteps of SS's resident foreveralone poster: TheLoner/GSPSheilds
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many points do I have ninja?

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two and a half years without a girlfriend and, uh, six months, I think, without a lay. Yeah, I had other stuff on my plate. Last girl I had, I jizzed on her face though. Do I get bonus points?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
EastWind said:
Two and a half years without a girlfriend and, uh, six months, I think, without a lay. Yeah, I had other stuff on my plate. Last girl I had, I jizzed on her face though. Do I get bonus points?
-1 point for bragging.

-1/2 point if she was an HB5 or less. -1/4 point if HB5 or less and she told you she you never wanted to hear from you again.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A little over 4 months without a lay here.

Gonna push the Tru Phorced Horniness to the limit.

I'm MGTOW-ing my way around New England and ignoring anything with breasts so as not to FAP up my progress.

We don't have a winner yet. You must CELIBATE before you can CELIBRATE :cheer:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
A little over 4 months without a lay here.

Gonna push the Tru Phorced Horniness to the limit.

I'm MGTOW-ing my way around New England and ignoring anything with breasts so as not to FAP up my progress.

We don't have a winner yet. You must CELIBATE before you can CELIBRATE :cheer:

I've made a pact with myself to stay out of the panty section of my part time second job in the department store. (No little sniffs for me!)

I'll still talk to all the chicks there but only as friends. It's cause I'm Alpha like that!

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
-1 point for bragging.

-1/2 point if she was an HB5 or less. -1/4 point if HB5 or less and she told you she you never wanted to hear from you again.
Well, she "got" a boyfriend two days after that, as in, they became "official" two days later. I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes when I was told. Then I realized, that could happen to me some day.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EastWind said:
Well, she "got" a boyfriend two days after that, as in, they became "official" two days later. I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes when I was told. Then I realized, that could happen to me some day.
What could? Man juice on the face? :crackup:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
We need some tasks for the SS Official Involuntary Celibacy Challenge.

Week 1:

1) You are required to "like" a random chick who doesn't know nor cares if you are alive Facebook post (WK comments you make to a picture of her with no reply from the chick get bonus points.)

2) You must get at least one fake number which you will store in your phone for LIFE in hopes that she someday changes her real number to it and gives you a call begging to date you and take her to the Zoo.

3) You must NOT make any attempts to smile or say hello to any chick. Looking down at the ground while chanting "foreveralone" under your breath is the best way to complete this task.

4) You must hold open a door for a chick and not get a thank you but tell HER Thank you for letting you hold the door open for her.

Triple bonus points of you don't bother doing any of the above mentioned though use up your daily ten post limit each day on SS then cry yourself to sleep.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I messaged every supposed female poster on SS asking if they'll hold me tight while I cry myself to sleep over why nice guys always finish last. How many points do I get??????

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
sageproduct said:
I messaged every supposed female poster on SS asking if they'll hold me tight while I cry myself to sleep over why nice guys always finish last. How many points do I get??????
Waiting for Grandmaster Sensei NN to review your mission.

Remember guys, it's wax on, wax off. No whack on or whack off is allowed lol.

Sage: I'm trying desperately to avoid women. I've gotten pretty good at staring at the ground rather than their chest. But yesterday, I had an impure thought about a lingerie manniquin at K o h ls lol.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to get back to this challenge as soon as possible. Too busy living out my gangsta from the safety of my bedroom watching World Star Hip Hop Fight Compilations! :up: