Myspace

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good opener for a message? I haven't found one, that is very successful. Thanks.

Van_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, do you know this girl or is she someone you've never met?

You could try and ask her opinion on something, to get her intersted and responding back, and then take it from there.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be like, "Hey baby. Why don't you get off the myspace and come over to myPLACE."

You're welcome.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks,

I'll try and ask an opinion, or something, if it says she ski's I could ask if she has been to Park City or something. Find common interests.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a better success rate when I open them through a bulletin. It may take a couple days especially if they don't update constantly, but wait until that right one comes, you will know it. Slip in your C+F line or what have you. If you say a clever statement or something, you're almost always guaranteed a reply. Whether it's a picture comment or what not. It works a lot better than the standard "hey, whats up?" routine.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll

Give you guy's a progress report, when time goes on.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one that worked for me a good number of times
"excuse me miss can i borrow you? i promise to give you back"

Reaction score
There will not be a message that works for you if you are anything short of good looking on your pics - thats the law of myspace, sorry to break it to ya.