myspace

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gustav Yavo said:
See where is the fun in sarging, hitting on women, kino and all that other sh!t when your picking up girls of a fvckin computer. Go for the THRILL OF THE HUNT!

Myspace is hunting, too. Since I am done with grad school, myspace is just the easiest way to interact with women. I have gotten my last few GFs from myspace. That's just where the girls are, especially when you live in a rural area. Match.com had about two dozen fat girls - that's it. Yet there are thousands of women on myspace even in a small town. I think in-person approaching skills are important, but I also think myspace is a valid way of meeting girls.

To the OP, your profile is not bad, but it's not the profile that gets you laid so much as it is you being an interesting person and the page reflecting it. Get an interesting hobby. Risk taking behavior is always appealing to women. I like fast cars, motorcycles, and mixed martial arts. All of these hobbies can get you girls. I am into them because I like them, not just for women, but that does not change the fact that chicks still think this stuff is cool, so I might as well use myspace to display this side of me, and enjoy the resulting women who cvm my way.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice...

KarmaSutra said:
More external validation to get laid and grab unnecessary attention.

:nono:

This is sad young brother.

There is this h.b. 10 (blonde, big boobs) who I could probably take a picture with. If that is what you mean. Is there any particular way to ask these people?

I talked to this one guy and he said that I should not say anything about myself..what do you guys think about that?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't

Eklipse said:
did you try setting that new picture as a default, maybe it will replace the old one, because thats the perfect pic you need as your default.
However I did put it in the background...I will try and get more there...girls I hit it off with in the club...

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you dig myspace eh, Black Belt. I dunno ive just never seen it as a way to pick girls up. I live in Montreal so its always been extremely easy to find women at clubs, bars ect. But thats cool, i see your points.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Karma, again, you are MARRIED.
As for us younger guys: desperate times call for desperate measures. That's all.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again for all your help...

I'll let you know when I add more pictures. Still feel free to comment.