myspace

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell Skip about it, and i guarantee that he'll tear it apart for you.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and no, it's not good.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have his instant

I instant messaged him, if he doesn't respond could somebody else explain what to do?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewwww! No that page won't get you anything. Try another route, seriously.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rid of the arrogance.

Just kept the personality. I also deleted the pimp picture, which was bad...I think or was it???

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not try a singles site? My room mate uses one and has 3 girls on him at all times. Get this, he descrimates on girls because of their NAME! Seriously "I don't like this girl cause she's named 'Ester'...I mean she's hot but i like to brag and 'Ester' isn't a name you can brag about in my opinion" That was a conversation we had last night. That's a problem I'm sure you'd love to have.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a possibility

But what do you think of my website? Is it lame?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is not a website. It's a community of unknown reasoning that crosses advertizing with personal interaction. Go to singles.net or something (no i don't work for singles dating sites of anykind) and try your luck with that. Not saying myspace is anyworse but at least you have lots of second and third opportunites with little effort with a singles site.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice...

Although, my looks aren't that bad...plus guys way less good looking than have had success with myspace. They didn't even have to try. I just want a decently attractive appearance. I'll try another site as well...but still is there anyway to improve this?? What am I doing wrong.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I just want a decently attractive appearance. I'll try another site, although I don't know of any free ones.
Precieve yourself as attractive and others will notice. No one likes how they are photographed, even models are pissed off with their appearence but they're smokin hot in the public eye.

Trying new things is what true players do. Few of us are born into greatness, indeed it takes effort and failure to make a man strong in the the pick up artist community. Believe that you have lots of opportunities and the light at the end of the tunnel will get closer and closer with each step.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks...

Is there anything else with what I say with text on the front page of the website???

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if you are mean...

Just get my page to improve.

Last edited:

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Just get my page to improve.
I've had huge success on myspace but i'm in high school. You should probably change your default, maybe put up pics of you partyin with other girls or something. You should get a background, put more stuff in it about you, and generally use it more because you have really old comments and that doesn't help your social proof.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still Working on the background...

Can't seem to change my default, I don't know why...I even deleted it by accident it still remains. Let me know what you think now.

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you try setting that new picture as a default, maybe it will replace the old one, because thats the perfect pic you need as your default.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro from your pic on your display page, there is no reason for you to try and pic girls up off of myspace. You seem to be fit, and have a decent personality. Just start hitting on some women!

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
See where is the fun in sarging, hitting on women, kino and all that other sh!t when your picking up girls of a fvckin computer. Go for the THRILL OF THE HUNT!