Myspace

thephilosopher9

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth. I hate it. It makes things easy. Wanna tell a girl something. Myspace. No balls involved. Plus it is real easy with the IM and all to talk, continuously. Meaning spilling your guts meaning losing mystery and eventually the girl. Happened to me. Don't do it. Online relationships? C'mon. I remember hearing this, I forgot who said it though: "Real men operate in the real world." Moral: Don't do myspace. For anything, unless fun with friends. Not for girl attraction.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I c where you coming from. but Myspace isn't always bad. there are some situations where it is actually good.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on this one, save for one thing: it's good for "giving her the gift of missing you", as David DeAngelo might say. Leave her a reference to an inside joke. Except for that case, I don't like MySpace or IM for chicks. It takes the excitement out of it, really.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I'm in college now (we didn't have myspace when I was in high school LOL) and I've noticed that a lot of guys will puss out and ask a girl if she has a myspace / facebook page instead of just sacking up and asking for their phone number. Sometimes something good will come out of myspace / facebook / whatever but if you rely on these too much (happens more than you think!) you might as well just stay home and beat off 8x a day because that's all the action you'll ever get. You can't build a connection with a girl over a keyboard.

phoenix647

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more guys, I thought i was the man attracting all these girls through myspace last year.

Thing is though, myspace and online game usually mess up your chances, because you cant tell when your getting IOI's and stuff.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten my last two dates off Myspace with great girls. Would I rather have avoided using Myspace and lose those interactions?

NO!

Myspace works for some, and doesn't for others.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether it works or not, it just proves to yourself that you should game girls through some virtual box instead of meeting them face to face.

If you say "hey, I use Myspace to get girls" your value goes way way down in the big game, mostly because it's like a handicap for people who aren't confident to do it the right way, the natural way.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thephilosopher9 said:
To tell you the truth. I hate it. It makes things easy. Wanna tell a girl something. Myspace. No balls involved. Plus it is real easy with the IM and all to talk, continuously. Meaning spilling your guts meaning losing mystery and eventually the girl. Happened to me. Don't do it. Online relationships? C'mon. I remember hearing this, I forgot who said it though: "Real men operate in the real world." Moral: Don't do myspace. For anything, unless fun with friends. Not for girl attraction.
I couldnt agree more.

Only do it for fun and with friends like you said.

If you like a chick call her up,dont use the f*cking computer:rockon:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a max I usually only talk to girls I met on myspace only 4 times. Then I ask for her AIM, then number, etc.

I've realized that asking for her AIM on the first time we talk usually kills it.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
look at the attraction forums on the mysterymethod.com page and search the hall of fame posts for heartworks myspace method. its worked with me many many times and ive dated plenty of attractive girls from myspace all the way to intercourse. its just another for of game on a pedestal

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much time spent staring into a computer screen will make your balls shrink.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya completely agree, if you look at your myspace you will see a lot of the most popular guys and girls barely use myspace,im,ect if at all becuase they realise its just a waste of your time and doesnt help you at all when trying to get the hookup with a girl

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just the odd man out but I never used MySpace for game. Okay thats a lie. I do but in a social proof type of way. I don't think I ever actually spit or rather typed game at anyone though.