myspace without a pic

sakitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you still get chicks if you dont have a photo of yourself? Is there a chance you can get a chick to talk to you?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most likley not.ive tried it

sakitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh but if you do have a pic. Girls only go for guys that have alots of friends or have money right?

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go good game talk to them, but eventually you will have get them a pick before they meet you. Depending on how you look there are many ways you might want to handle this.

sakitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh ok. I always see alots of girls on myspace.com i think that is the it thang right now lol.

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sakitt
Ohh ok. I always see alots of girls on myspace.com i think that is the it thang right now lol.
Nothing but sults (many teeny boppers) and n00bs.

But I got some action with myspace. It didnt go anywhere tho.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No picture = no luck

Pictures = no luck

I only get about 5 visits or so per week. The girls in my area must not be looking for dik :D

On a serious note, i have met a couple ok girls from myspace. It's not really my forte, but why limit yourself?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

when will someone tell these chicks to quit putting up videos, pictures of Tupac, lame poetry and a whole portfolio of thier friends with a star sparkling background..I hate clicking on those pages only to freeze up my browser and then have to figure out what the hell they are saying

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret is to add a bunch of your friends to myspace and then join groups. Then you will get tons of views.