Myspace Question

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys I notice girls email them naked pictures, or random sexual comments. I have gotten a few but rare. I was wondering...what kinds of things should you say on your profile.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to say.

So, does anybody know what to say on your about me: etc?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Some guys I notice girls email them naked pictures, or random sexual comments. I have gotten a few but rare. I was wondering...what kinds of things should you say on your profile.
I've had nothing in my myspace 'about me' section and have had girls email me n00dz. First, make sure your pic is decent. The girl has to be somewhat attracted to you in order for this chit to work. I've had just a pic of my abs and this has worked.

Ok, so once you're chatting with her the trick is that you've gotta get her comfy talking with you about anything. Start her off slow. If you have AIM, then get her talking on AIM or Yahoo! messenger. *Phone is best*, but some girls prefer the IM chat. To ger her on the phone, ask her for her number and call right then.

Once you get her in a live chat situation, start her off slow by asking what kind of underwear she's wearing. If you get a good response, then ask her if she shaves or is 'au natural'. Next, talk about sex. If she's cool w/ talking about sex and her favorite positions, if she swallows, etc. Then, ask her for nudes. She might just be super hot right then and their and shoot you a nude OR she might start with sending you one of herself in a swimsuit. When you get a pic, compliment her and ask for more. She might not have anything more than one of herself covering her boobs w/ her hands.

If she has no nudes, but has a webcam, then she might strip for you if you ask -- this is the best case scenario IMO. You can usually set up a meeting with girls like this. While they're stripping, they'll usually say shyt like "I wish you were here right now". You can usually get them to masturbate for you too. Once you've seen her stripping/nudes in addition to her phone number, then the deal is pretty much closed. *if the girl does not have nudes or webcam, switch to phone and have phone sex*

While in this type of situation (if you and her are both up for it), you can meet up with her that night or within a day or so. Strike while the iron is hot! However, same-night online hookups are rare for me. I usually bang her within a couple days. What you do is set up a meeting at a local mall, pick her up in your car and drive to your place. You can also have her drive to your place, whatever. Just meet up and fcuk.

Went off on a tangent there... If you want the nudes, just keep asking. Ask and ask to and find out how far you can push the envelope. She'll eventually send you one if you have a good enough rapport. However, if you piss her off, she might just disconnect from AIM/Y!, turn off her webcam or hang up. I've had many girls do this to me. Just part of the drill.

In yahoo chat rooms, I've found many girls are hot to go within minutes of chatting or they're ice cold. If I'm on a roll, and I encounter a cold fish, I next the IM convo and find another one within a minute.

Bottom line is you ask the girl for them, the girl won't just up and email you nude pix of herself.

Good Luck!

Eric