Myspace is too funny!

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude thre are VERY FEW WAYS TO WIN on myspace...... cuz just by sending a msg you're showing that you are interested in her and pursuing her already

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were good with the first run through, the second was too much though.

Obviously she's up for the first neg-hit, or she would have ignored you. The second one was what pushed her over the line.

She was still responding though, you could have saved yourself, too bad you had to come on here and laugh your shizzled ass off at HER instead of yourself on the third message.

Tough luck, and better luck next time;)

;o) ;op

learn what the winks mean brother DJ

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing you should review C+F

Knowing how to use ****y and Funny properly may work. Go to the DJ Bible and look it up. Also, what's the point in pursuing somebody who isn't even interested. Move on.

You never know. If you try again, in a few years. She might even have forgotten about you. Then if you learned from your mistakes, you can try again.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing you should review C+F

Knowing how to use ****y and Funny properly may work. Go to the DJ Bible and look it up. Also, what's the point in pursuing somebody who isn't even interested. Move on.

You never know. If you try again, in a few years. She might even have forgotten about you. Then if you learned from your mistakes, you can try again.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
WTF!! Wow. AAHAHAHAAH!!!! Is that your idea of busting on people? Shes ugly! i jus saw her profile.. and saying those things to women have the opposite effect especially when you first meet them they see you as an A55hole just talkin crap to make urself seem higher or better...

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but wait guys............... there could be some good psychology here. Maybe someone alot more DJish than me can explain this. If he were to say something nice to her like "you are so hot" she would have quickly hit the delete button and never responded back. But as soon as you diss the bytch they feel compelled to write you back and defend themselves or put you down worse. Why is this? Why do they not just ignore the negativity and only respond to the good comments. I really need to understand this...................

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same reason a politician doesn't need to campaign heavily in places where he's already got the vote. She already believes she looks good. And the more people she can get to agree with that, then she can convince herself she actually does. Even if she doesn't, which seems to be the case here.

Oh yea, and I hope he meant a 10.5 out of 20.