MYSPACE HATERS - this is how easy it is to pull a # from a chick

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace doesnt work.....Hey i found a really cool chick on there....Shes my dream girl.....On the other side of the world!

Turn off the PC go out to a club. The girl of your dreams can be on the other side of the room......Myspace is good for practice on PU and chatting to girls if you are a real AFC trying to reform. There are plenty of UGs on there for you to practise on. Thats the only real plus i see......you cant pull effectivly on Myspace.

Plus skip....you do talk like your the dog bollox but not in a real way. More in the braging wannabe DJ way looking for social proof or respect or.....i dunno what you want to be honest. Certainly not sutle.

Sarge On!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
it really is less time consuming to sit there for 10 minutes and pull a few sns and #s from myspace, esp if u were just sarging adn u got home and are tired, i dont mean have myspace REPLACE in-person sarging, but its a very good additional tool to have.

hey so if myspace is for losers, then how come pretty much everyone between the ages of 16-22 is on it, are u calling EVERYONE a loser??

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Myspace doesnt work.....Hey i found a really cool chick on there....Shes my dream girl.....On the other side of the world!

Turn off the PC go out to a club. The girl of your dreams can be on the other side of the room......Myspace is good for practice on PU and chatting to girls if you are a real AFC trying to reform. There are plenty of UGs on there for you to practise on. Thats the only real plus i see......you cant pull effectivly on Myspace.

Plus skip....you do talk like your the dog bollox but not in a real way. More in the braging wannabe DJ way looking for social proof or respect or.....i dunno what you want to be honest. Certainly not sutle.

Sarge On!
buddy i dunno if u ever heard of a "browse" button, but with a few clicks, ull see thousands of chicks just from ur city, so i dunno how u ever stumbled on someone on the other side of the world

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE ADVICE ALL OF THE TIME, ACTING THE BIG "ALPHA-MALE" WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY A VIRGIN WHOSE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR KIDDING, GROW UP AND LISTEN TO SOME REAL "ALPHA-MALES" AND YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. :mad: :kick: :trouble: :mad:

this is wat i call useless flaming when all i was doin is givin an example of how easy shyt is.

dude ur a total retard if u think im a virgin, no wonder ur on sosuave posting comments like the one above - ur dellusionial and bitter

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I tried the Myspace thing, and had horrible luck with it. I had a decent profile, good pics, and made sincere and well constructed comments on numerous girls' profiles and didn't pull for crap. Pretty much nil. I was on there for like 6-months and had barely broke 99 profile views. I wouldn't reccommend it to anybody.:down:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
I dunno, I tried the Myspace thing, and had horrible luck with it. I had a decent profile, good pics, and made sincere and well constructed comments on numerous girls' profiles and didn't pull for crap. Pretty much nil. I was on there for like 6-months and had barely broke 99 profile views. I wouldn't reccommend it to anybody.:down:
hey im sorry to hear that, but i bet i kno why it didnt work out for u.....i see that ur 29 years old, and tahts not the place for people that age.

On myspace, the easiest girls to get tehre are the ones that are 21 and under, and i bet if u sent messages to women in their late 20s, thsoe kinda *****es just ignored them, so i understand u.

I personally find it quite easy to pull college chicks from there, they r party girl type/willin to hang out.

to all their own

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to use Myspace to game on people i already know, kinda like AIM or MSN. My friend has met pretty much all of his gf's through Myspace. I think it works decently. BTW, im 16 so thats probably why it works for me. I've had my profile for about 6 months and have over 2,000... which isnt much compared to my friend who has almost 10,000 in about a year.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
hey im sorry to hear that, but i bet i kno why it didnt work out for u.....i see that ur 29 years old, and tahts not the place for people that age.

On myspace, the easiest girls to get tehre are the ones that are 21 and under, and i bet if u sent messages to women in their late 20s, thsoe kinda *****es just ignored them, so i understand u.

I personally find it quite easy to pull college chicks from there, they r party girl type/willin to hang out.

to all their own
Maybe... I kinda figured that 28 (my age then) was going to get filtered out of most girls' searches there. :confused: My typical range was from 20 to 25, girls around my own age tend to get too serious and reserved (and are potentially dammaged beyond repair), and most of the girls under that have un-navigatable profiles with no good real content to comment on, are obviously underage... or both. I'm sticking with ther real world for now... but I don't think there's anything wrong or AFC about doing it on-line if you can get it to work for you. To be honest, I think its the girls that ruin any on-line meeting and dating sites. Between their unrealistic pie-in-the-sky outlooks, and lack of understanding that they do the choosing, it pretty much kills a concept that looks good on paper (or on the screen).

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this on another message board

I pretended to be a woman on the internet before
For a short while, when I was in need of some extra cash, I answered an ad on the internet for people to pose as women.

I called the number, and went to this non-descript business park with no sign and no name. Inside was a room full of computer terminals and big, fat old men hunched over typing away on the computer.

My job was to lure guys into buying memberships at adult sites, by posing as a webcam girl. It paid $20 per sign-up. Who better to get guys to sign up than another guy, right?

They would set me up with Yahoo Messenger accounts, MSN, Myspace, whatever and wherever on the internet where guys would flock. I was to use whatever tactic necessary to get them to sign up. Everything was fair game.

I got to be good at it, too. I have to say, guys are so freaking stupid. Type the dumbest things in chat, feed them a phony pic of a hot girl, and they are all over you. A lot of the guys have borderline stalker personalities.

I finally got enough money and moved on.

It was a very easy job. Just spend hours in the chat rooms, and pretend you're an attractive female.

My usual angles were: I'm a struggling college girl trying to make enough dough to get by; I'm doing this to keep from stripping; my family kicked me out and I'm desperate (or some other hard luck stories); etc. etc.

Guys, men: GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD! A real attractive girl will not talk to a stranger intimately in real life, let alone on the internet. If she is desperate, she will usually have the means to get by - women usually have better support groups than men. And finally, if someone seems to good to be true, well.....(but men NEVER learn).

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can personally garuntee that there has been many people who have had ONS soon after meeting on myspace. I've had two...but one of them wasn't a complete ONS, messed with her a few times afterwards.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American_Psycho said:
Who cares?

A number is a number. It's not a date, it's not sex, it's not a relationship, it's a number.

And honestly, if this girl is willing to give out her number online to people she barely knows, what does that tell you about her? It tells me she's probably desperate, craves attention, LSE, perhaps screwed up mentally...
was just about to say this same thing.

A hot girl gets approached maybe 10 times walking around a supermarket in an hour. I don't think a hot girl or anything 6+ would be running her sex life off myspace!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valdez said:
I can personally garuntee that there has been many people who have had ONS soon after meeting on myspace. I've had two...but one of them wasn't a complete ONS, messed with her a few times afterwards.

And you woke up the next day with all your belonging gone apart from a frying pan sizzling on the stove with your c0ck in it

MoscowMusk6969

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
wrote her on myspace, asked her for her sn, after we said hi to each other and introducted each other's names, heres how the convo went:

ME: i wanted to talk to u tho cuz i felt u could b nice naughty and ur gorgeous
Me: ;-)
Her: =]
Me: soo
Her: so
Me: listen just gimme ur # i gtg but i can call u in 10 minutes
Her: ya
Her: 1978 *** ****

we talked for no more than 2 minutes and hey as far as i see it, this is just like pulling a # from a chick at a club or on the street.....so if u think myspasce aint the place to get chicks, once again, u are WRONG

i felt like i should post an example of how to do this cuz
a)guys message me askin how to deal with myspace girls and
b)alot of guys feel myspace is bs and
c)an example always helps
hey skippy i think you are a liar and you did not get the girl from myspace, do you even use your own picture or do you use someone elses so the girl will answer

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
it really is less time consuming to sit there for 10 minutes and pull a few sns and #s from myspace, esp if u were just sarging adn u got home and are tired, i dont mean have myspace REPLACE in-person sarging, but its a very good additional tool to have.

hey so if myspace is for losers, then how come pretty much everyone between the ages of 16-22 is on it, are u calling EVERYONE a loser??
No one i know uses it and i know quite alot of people, and we all do alright in the real world......

so yes anyone that uses my space to get numbers from girls and then brags about it on a seduction forum are losers....and a number isn't a pick up.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm let's see... I've banged 4 girls off myspace. Ages: 18, 18, 22, 29.
3 of them were banged the first night we ever met in person (within a week of meeting them online). The other was about 2 weeks after our first meeting, but that was because of schedule conflicts.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wow ERICLIVE and ur 32....guess age doesnt matter even tho i thought it did.....

but myspace girls are normal as long as they r young enough...any chick on myspace whos over 25, she will more likely have issues than a girl whos 18

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point

I have messaged about 17 girls around my area. Out of the 17, 4 girls messaged me back. 2 Were not interested and the other 2 seem a little interested. 1 I think is interested because she wanted to take my lair test ( I made it up ). Anyway if you are gonna use myspace then at least message about 10 different girls a night or a day. Because most of them won't message you back or make up bull**** excuses.

I still think it's better if you apporach in real life tho. Over the internet girls can't see your body language. Even if you have a good pic and it shows confidence , you need to really be their in person. Plus when you apporach, you show confidence and more better interest and show that your also a fun guy. And can easily control her ( don't be a control freak but you get what I'm saying )

My Point:
Use myspace and look for girls around your area. Message 10 to more girls a night or whenever you want. But don't relay on myspace also apporach in real life. Watch out for girls who are lairs ( 1 girl claimed to be 18 and I found she was 12 ). Make sure to hit some clubs. Good luck :up:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really really REALLY want to get a girl off of MySpace it is not that hard at all. I don't use the site religiously but I've met quite a few from there. There are girls HB7+ who will use it and don't seem to have a problem meeting guys, as long as you don't come across as a weirdo or stalker-type. It's pretty easy if you live in the area and even easier if you're in the same city or university. Of course it won't work out for everybody but I think it's just a matter of chance and talking to them at the right times too. But of course if you know what you're doing then those things won't matter as much.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
I have messaged about 17 girls around my area. Out of the 17, 4 girls messaged me back. 2 Were not interested and the other 2 seem a little interested. 1 I think is interested because she wanted to take my lair test ( I made it up ). Anyway if you are gonna use myspace then at least message about 10 different girls a night or a day. Because most of them won't message you back or make up bull**** excuses.

I still think it's better if you apporach in real life tho. Over the internet girls can't see your body language. Even if you have a good pic and it shows confidence , you need to really be their in person. Plus when you apporach, you show confidence and more better interest and show that your also a fun guy. And can easily control her ( don't be a control freak but you get what I'm saying )

My Point:
Use myspace and look for girls around your area. Message 10 to more girls a night or whenever you want. But don't relay on myspace also apporach in real life. Watch out for girls who are lairs ( 1 girl claimed to be 18 and I found she was 12 ). Make sure to hit some clubs. Good luck :up:
You've been a member of MySpace for a week, so how is it going so far with the ones that seemed interested? And are you just talking to them on MySpace, or are you working towards escalating and meeting them in person? Have you tried Skip's advice to just go straight for the number and if so, how has it worked?

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem is getting these girls to message back. I still say you should do more time in the field then on myspace. Unless your bored at work. It's 10 times easier to get a girl to talk to you in real life then on myspace. No I haven't went for a number yet. I'm trying to get these girls hooked first. They know i live close. Right now I'm messaging 2 girls. 1 looks kinda ugly after doing a second look at her pictures. I'll edit this and post up her picture.

Edit:
The girl who seems interested this is her picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/DaBlackDrgn/891320168_m.jpg

Another girl who seems interested but looks kind of ugly
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/DaBlackDrgn/401678407_l.jpg