MYSPACE HATERS - this is how easy it is to pull a # from a chick

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wrote her on myspace, asked her for her sn, after we said hi to each other and introducted each other's names, heres how the convo went:

ME: i wanted to talk to u tho cuz i felt u could b nice naughty and ur gorgeous
Me: ;-)
Her: =]
Me: soo
Her: so
Me: listen just gimme ur # i gtg but i can call u in 10 minutes
Her: ya
Her: 1978 *** ****

we talked for no more than 2 minutes and hey as far as i see it, this is just like pulling a # from a chick at a club or on the street.....so if u think myspasce aint the place to get chicks, once again, u are WRONG

i felt like i should post an example of how to do this cuz
a)guys message me askin how to deal with myspace girls and
b)alot of guys feel myspace is bs and
c)an example always helps

PowertripII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody ever had a ONS immediately after meeting on MySpace. :rock:

It's just another tool that you can use, but it's not the end-all, be-all.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip... It hasn't happened to me, but I guarantee that someone somewhere has had a ONS, or possibly even a 3some with people they've met on myspace.

I have tho, have had ONS in the following situations : a waitress where I worked asking me 'Wanna fvck?', girl says hi to me at closing time and got naked for me about 20 min later, girl I met working door to door sales... twice, girl I met online, dozens of times from the bar, girl I met while on a date.

So, I tend to believe that it is highly probably for alot of different situations... however, skiptomylou has landed himself in my list of douchebags... so I call his bluff...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, what your saying could work. The problem, i find is, getting the good looking girls to respond.

Its always the ug's that respond, no matter how creative or witty your emails are.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that even some moderately attractive women get like 20 emails a day from different guys... You say that something more and completely unique to catch their attention.

ONS's are easy.... relationships are hard.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few people have had a ONS with someone they've met on myspace, i've known a few of my friends who have, and i've had the opportunity to more than once. I don't understand why so many people seem to not believe it, or are against the online approach; well except for the obvious idea of not using it as your sole method for meeting girls.

So pimp, i've got to ask you, how did you manage to get the door to door sales girl?

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

A number is a number. It's not a date, it's not sex, it's not a relationship, it's a number.

And honestly, if this girl is willing to give out her number online to people she barely knows, what does that tell you about her? It tells me she's probably desperate, craves attention, LSE, perhaps screwed up mentally...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job

but for me its difficult for some reason. Only like 20% reply, and out of that 20 half may continue w/ the convo. I got an 8.5 rating on hotornot, and my profiles decent so I don't get it.

I made a profile w/ an Abercrombie model and the girls still don't reply i'm like wtf?!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
but for me its difficult for some reason. Only like 20% reply, and out of that 20 half may continue w/ the convo. I got an 8.5 rating on hotornot, and my profiles decent so I don't get it.

I made a profile w/ an Abercrombie model and the girls still don't reply i'm like wtf?!

I have the same exact problem. I've got a 9.2 on hotornot, 9.8 in another pic where my dog's with me (i give the extra .6 to my dog), and i still get about 1 response per 10 girls. And that one is usually the ugliest of the 10.

Paid dating sites are probably better. Match or yahoo personals. Unfortunately, i'm not paying $30 for a month.

The JustMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_in_making

I have the same exact problem. I've got a 9.2 on hotornot, 9.8 in another pic where my dog's with me (i give the extra .6 to my dog), and i still get about 1 response per 10 girls. And that one is usually the ugliest of the 10.
Same here! I got like a 9.3 from Hot or Not! I have a pretty pimp profile I think and nothing! If you are the Myspace man, Skip, tell me what to do to make my profile more attractive. My Myspace is
http://www.myspace.com/82607607

I usually email girls asking questions about their interests from their profiles. Do you just straight up ask for AIM SNs? How much do you talk to get their numbers and how do you get them to meet?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls I know think myspace is weird. Myspace is starting to get a bad rap these days due to all the petaphiles meeting teenage girls.

I think many girls these days don't want to meet guys primarily because of the stigma thats attached to it.

Plus, many decent looking girls are getting hundreds of emails from myspace. Who cares if we're good looking ? SHe's getting so many emails she just gets sick of every dude emailing her. And she's probably heard every line in the book.

Thats just my opinion on why many women don't respond to myspace.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hey all i was sayin is this is just as easy as walkin up to her on the street and askin her for her # after 2 minutes of convo..............but for all who wann akno how u **** a girl from myspace, well, its the same as any other girl!!!

once u got her #, u gotta call her up, be smooth, be suave, set up a date, and take it from there as u usually would....girls from myspace arent special creatures, they r just chicks too like the rest of them, so use the proper techniques and ull end up ****in her

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
also u gotta keep in mind, ITS A NUMBERS GAME.........would u consider urself successful if u messages 100 girls in a month, got 20 sns, 10 #s, 5 dates, and fvcked 3 girls??

3 girls in 1 month is good if u ask me, so as u see, its all about the numbers game.........btw u dont need to send fancy messages to all these girls, just give them a compliment and tell them to give u their sn........dont ASK....just TELL THEM TO

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE ADVICE ALL OF THE TIME, ACTING THE BIG "ALPHA-MALE" WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY A VIRGIN WHOSE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR KIDDING, GROW UP AND LISTEN TO SOME REAL "ALPHA-MALES" AND YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. :mad: :kick: :trouble: :mad:

Reaction score
just do it :)

skip2mylou781 said:
also u gotta keep in mind, ITS A NUMBERS GAME.........would u consider urself successful if u messages 100 girls in a month, got 20 sns, 10 #s, 5 dates, and fvcked 3 girls??

3 girls in 1 month is good if u ask me, so as u see, its all about the numbers game.........btw u dont need to send fancy messages to all these girls, just give them a compliment and tell them to give u their sn........dont ASK....just TELL THEM TO

Nicelye put... Dont matter how you do it, when you do it,,, as long as YOU DOING IT!!!!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but myspace is for losers or teenagers, or looser teenagers.

What ever happened to going outside and meeting someone face to face?

If you meet a girl face to face you know whether you want a number close or not, its not a numbers game, its about meeting hot and friendly women. The number isn't the most important thing, getting out and meeting women is the most important thing. Getting a # online is weak, but if that's your game then go with what works.

elemenohpee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, turn off your pc and go sarge! Go to the shopping centre, go to a bloody yoga class if you have to. Just get out there and practise practise practise.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE ADVICE ALL OF THE TIME, ACTING THE BIG "ALPHA-MALE" WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY A VIRGIN WHOSE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR KIDDING, GROW UP AND LISTEN TO SOME REAL "ALPHA-MALES" AND YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. :mad: :kick: :trouble: :mad:
Exactly what I've been thinking all this time!