Myspace girl is accepting applications...

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm I have never been to Myspace and I dont really intend to how ever just a little thing I noticed, It seems that you guys might ask her the same questions that every other guy asks them, I.e Where are you from? or I see you are from (place) or what do you do for fun? and just about any other question an AFC can think of, why dont you change it. Don't tell them you can see where they are from obviously they are near you other wise you wouldn't talk to them ignore that whole area thing as it is to logical......logic = boring to girls.
as for what do they do for fun.........who cares?? tell them what you do for fun, bust on them saying if you haven't done (whatever) then you are not living, if they reply, yeah I have done that, say yeah........but you havent done it with me. it seems you spend to long on the net instead of getting number or meeting in person as soon as possible (my rule would be 3 replies max)Good luck

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly though, what are you supposed to ask them--it's the freaking internet for crying out loud.

Most of the hot girls, are just attention *****$ looking to boost their confidence and insecurites. These girls, have no intention of meeting you or hooking up!

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
anyone ever considered this...

Any woman that has enough time to have 100 friends on myspace, not even in real life, but on the internet, may, just maybe, might not have enough substance to be worthwhile?

I hav enever been to myspace in my life, and don't plan on it... there are alot of hot women out in the real world.

There is an ONLINE DATING Guide?

:crackup:

I mean.. if you can't sweet talk a girl online, you really have no hope
well all they go to do is press the accept button when a guy requests to add them its simple.. and yea like verbal said some just add so they'll look good and it builds their ego...

I agree once with your last statement though.. once you get a net female on instant messenger it is easy to sweet talk them.. I've had girls tell me how they like me so much(if they're states away they'll say "I think I'm in love lol" or something like that) after just one day of talking... I normally regret playing my game so hard because they will get annoying eventually..

Another downside is alot of them aren't as nice looking as they are in their pictures. And like Broham said the really nice looking ones get told every time they log in how beautiful they are.. so they get stuck up quickly.

I don't care for the online field much anymore, and it's wierd how it is so much similar to the club scene. Alot of AFCs, stuck up females, and main attraction based on physical apperance.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Honestly though, what are you supposed to ask them--it's the freaking internet for crying out loud.

Most of the hot girls, are just attention *****$ looking to boost their confidence and insecurites. These girls, have no intention of meeting you or hooking up!
Then it is your job to make them want to meet you and hook up, that is what seperates you from an AFC.
Ask them stupid things that are different.

Example: Hey let me ask you something....Do you think it is true that the kind of underwear someone wears determines what kind of person they are? (of course this depends on how cool the chick is) then work out a reply to whatever they say.
Or
Hey I am doing a case study on online marriages and I am just wondering.......how many marriage proposals have you had since being on this site? now if they reply with none you can say wow I wonder what is wrong with you.
last example
Hey, you seem pretty cool tell me have you ever done (whatever) if she replies no go hmmm your missing out look I am going to do (whatever) this weekend you should come.
Ok that is 3 examples I could think on in 5 mins if I sat down I could probably think of more, just think outside of your AFCness

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 115 friends and I blocked 30 of them because they sent me that type of stuff. I sent a bulletin saying anyone else who sends me a chain letter will be sent blocked and I will send them viruses.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, i meet women every weekend when i go out. So meeting girls via myspace isn't at the top of my list.

If a hot girl from myspace wants to meet me, i will meet her..........why not?

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is the greatest thing in the world IMO

I found all my frinds from High School and made a buncha connections. its a great place for friends and will enlarge your social life

as far as hooking up and stuff its pretty hard.

most dudes are complete lames, however

all you see is "Wow, ur hot, we should kick it, hit me back"

what girl in her right mind will respond to that?

you gotta be funny, smart and creative. duh!

it's more of a place for friends than a dating site, check it out, you'll be surprised who you'll find on there

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace.com is just one big ego boost for both men and women. I don't think many people seriously use it for dating. (and the chicks with 200+ friends definately don't.)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste your time with myspace. Myspace is "A Place for Friends", like they advertise. It's a good way to keep in touch w/ friends and acquaintances, but not a place to pick up. Why do you think all those hot girls on myspace have 300 friends? Because there is a million losers out there trying to scam on them because their pictures look good or show some ass.

Q-unit is right, it's just a massive ego boost for those girls. They can have all the attention of horny deperate losers with the convenience of logging off when the get annoyed.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Online dating does suck, i agree with you. I've met some real monsters off of myspace. "

:crackup:

Anyway, the men that I respond to on myspace are the ones who keep it real.

I respond to short emails that say: "hey what's up how have you been?" etc...

I don't respond to long emails (usually 3 paragraphs) because they sound fake and most likely copy and paste the same email to numerous girls.

Don't ask "What do you do for fun" because tons of guys have asked the same question and it is really annoying to have to type the same answer only worded out differently.

BE POLITE! even if you're not the girl's type, she will like you for your personality.

AVOID sexual comments, unless she comments first meaning she is interested in you.

Any other questions, just ask.

Good luck!

Meg

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten that same chain letter on my bulleten numerous times.

I suggest you DO NOT answer the chain letter. If you answer the chain letter...you will sound like a loser who has way too much time on his hands and is on myspace 24/7. Act like you have a life and girls will like you for that.

Unless the girl personally emails you the chain letter, she is interested in you and wants to know your response. Otherwise, don't.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace is freaking great.... not for dating but getting in touch with old friends. There is really no hope for meeting chicks on there. You might get lucky every once in awhile.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blatant truth
Cute chick I added to my friends list sent out this bulletin:

-----------------------
.....now accepting applications!!! ;)

Serious inquirers only

If you're a girl, title this "boyfriend application" and if you're a guy title it "girlfriend application". Repost this and see who's eligibe to be your special someone. Have fun!
Send it back to the person who post it if you think you could get the job... :)

IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS YOU'LL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 9 YEARS

BASICS:
Name:
Height:
Hair (color and style):
Eyes:
Piercings/tattoos:

OTHER:
1. Where would we go on dates?
2. Who is your favorite band
3. Do you drink/smoke/use drugs??
4. Do you like the rain?
5. If so...would you play in it with me?
6. Do you like movies?
7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me all night?
8. Could we cuddle and just fall asleep together?
9. Would you kiss me?
10. Do you play any sports?
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw each other to make sure i made it home alright?
13. How would you rate your kisses from 1-10?
14. Favorite body part on you?
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
16. Do you have any reps (ie: heartbreaker, slut)?
17. Would you give me kisses just because?
18. Would u sleep in the same bed as me?
19. Would u take me home to meet your parents?
20. Would u ever be my boyfriend/girlfriend?
21. do u think i'm cute?
22. do u have have crush on me?
23. Can you just make me smile for no reason?
24. Would you lie to me?
25. Would you give me your number?
(if yes then put it here)

--------------------------------

:down:

I think I'll use this as an opportunity to seperate myself from the AFC's and use some C&F to spark her interest.
Fuc* that broad! How about I accept applications for sucking my di*k!

"Turn Fear Into Curiosity"