Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a bulletin that says "NEW PICS -- NEED COMMENTS!!!"

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good because

I was trying to email girls and they wern't responding.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking for comments is just pathetic..if a girl wants to comment, she'll comment

or you can comment on her pictures and sometimes they comment back

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
asking for comments is just pathetic..if a girl wants to comment, she'll comment

or you can comment on her pictures and sometimes they comment back
Yo man, you asked a question and you got the right answer. I've seen both guys and girls post bulletins "NEW PIX!! PLEASE COMMENT! - I'll Comment Back".

I've seen REALLY hot girls do this too and the chit works.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lift weights and post pictures of your muscles.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a "New Pics" bulletin is good, but asking for comments does come off as needy.

I like to do it in a fun and humorous way. Post something like, "New Pics! Go check 'em out, you bastards!"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Making a "New Pics" bulletin is good, but asking for comments does come off as needy.

I like to do it in a fun and humorous way. Post something like, "New Pics! Go check 'em out, you bastards!"
I do that too, like I just recently posted the new pictures to a dance I just went to recently, and my bulletin title was "who still goes to school dances?" and the topic was "I do haha." People will see that I have a new default picture within the dance and will get the message in their heads that I want them to comment my pics.

Anyways, take the best picture you possibly can for yourself. You'll automatically garner comments if you're looking really good. I look really good in the new pictures I posted up and have attracted the attention of a lot of girls. One of my friend's friend said I was even gorgeous.

Pictures that usually go uncommented are the ones that are taken from trips, dinners, outtings, etc. People usually put up a new album with 30 pictures of a trip they just got back from, and most of the pictures usually aren't commented. I know girls who have like 100 comments each picture get 0 comments on their other albums.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're doing this to improve your social status?
just comment on girls pics and don't be another fan... say something that shows you put thought into what you were saying... about 10% of the girls will comment back on your pics... so if you comment 40 girls in a day - you most likely will get 4 returning the favor... and i've found once you have 10 or so comments - girls tend to comment without much motivation...
comments on your pics are very important imo because nothing looks lonelier than a guy with a bunch of 0 comment pics...

i'd say i'm between a 6-8 looks wise who takes 5-7 pics... and i've had pics with 30+ comments on them before... so i don't think you have to be that good looking...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg-hits

I've been using neg-hits to comment pictures. So far I have gotten one to respond. ****y-Funny, anything else works?

Chipleader

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might aswell be posting: "I need to feel validated by what girls think of how I look" Massive AFC behaviour.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, be validated by

What I think of myself, not what other think?

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who had success with their pics, what pose did u use? My main is me looking down on the viewer with a serious face on. I need to take like five more with various poses, I am thinking of taking a whole body shot when I am dressed in my best clothes.