Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 50 75 33

Damn.. i'm a thinker!

TheMoonMonst3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! ENFP.

We had to take the actual MBTI for my MBA communications class and pay $10 for it. This quiz again confirmed my type. Very cool,,,

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
No doubt. NTs are pretty rare in the population at large, yet they fill up web forums. Think about it who web forums appeal to and it's no surprise. You do it alone, it requires thinking and introspection. It's total INT territory. Face it though, we'd rather be tagging some ass than posting here.
My key with women as an INTJ, and something I realized long before I took a myers-briggs, is isolation.

When I'm with a group of guys, I'm almost always the least funny, the least interesting, and the least energized (because listening to many people at once makes me mentally tired). If the group includes women and men, and I'm interested in a particular woman, I'm not going to be able to say the kind of thing that a woman would like while passing the scrutany of the men in earshot. Heck, I get bored so easily with useless banter, sometimes I zone out, then when I try to zone back in, I have no idea what everyone's talking about.

But let me get a woman alone, and all of those problems disappear. If I only have one person to worry about (ie: the woman I'm hitting on), then I think I'm more adept than any of those guys that are funny in groups. Heck, the only hard part for me as an INTJ is just saying that first word or approaching. Once we start talking and if we're alone (meaning she doesn't even have one friend or ****block)... then I'm at my best. If I have any amount of attraction from her to work with, stick a fork in it.... she's done. My "super-ray" green, "cutting eye" power only works when I can stare at one chick and no one else is around to break the trance. heh

I have a theory INTJ's are good at sex too. If for no other reason, we simply wouldn't have it any other way. If i get this far, she's mine as long as I want her.

sokhanh

Reaction score
I wonder if many of us are naturally INTJs or we just become INTJs after reading this site ?