my worst fear has come true..I need HELP PLZ READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been getting with girls since 7th grade. However this year I met my a good friend of whom talks to girls all the time and gets the 'dirt'. So yesterday online he IMs me saying he is coming over today and giving me a lesson on DJ (he jokes around about it cause he knows I use this site.) So anyways he come sover today in what I thoguht would be somehting about being agressive (hes told me this girl doesn't think i'm agresive enuff)

Anyways, he gets to my house and we end up talking about how to feel up girls and how to kiss them. He told me this girl that I got with told him that I wasn' t such a great kisser. Now I really really can't like with myself knowing that girls think I'm a bad kisser and I can't feel them up. So I'm asking you guys to help me give me some tips on kissing and feeling chicks up, thanks!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is learn how to do this from a woman. Women will kiss you and touch you the way they want to be kissed and touched.

Pay attention to how she uses her lips and tongue. Pay attention to where and how she touches you. Learn from that and use it on them.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toddC
Now I really really can't like with myself knowing that girls think I'm a bad kisser and I can't feel them up.
Surely it's not THAT bad. Only one girl thinks you a bad kisser.

Initiate!
Your a man dammit. Lead.
Generally you will need to touch her ass, tits and crotch before she will touch yours.

Start Slow!
Build the excitement up. She will give you signals when she is ready for YOU to move things along. This will also keep you out of the courts :D

Gentle!
Until you know that she likes it rough ;)

Don't Rush!
Your supposed to be enjoying yourself. Aren't you?

Those are my tips. If you want instructions do a web search.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh brother. Question answered. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.