My ultimate ice-break!

Bahamut_Raydeath

Reaction score
I don't know how this miracle occurred and i've always having very difficult with girls and dating. For a couple of months ago i've learned a great way of breaking the ice, at least for me. I chatted with a girl at MSN, after a while things went a little intimate(im not very shy on the net). We hugged virtually, just almost hugging. We would really like to meet each other (she lived about 160 miles away) and guess if I went happy when her parents should visit some friends in my hometown, of course she hooked on.

When the day had come, I took my bike and went over to the house where she was. There I was waiting for her to come out deeply welmed by my thoughts of getting a quiet and embarresing time and fail completley.

My illusion was wrong....

When she ran out i stretched my arms and gave her a great hug, seconds after that I hugged her again hard and long. We went in and said "Hi" to the bunch of people, therefore we ran upstairs and started to talk and hugged in a bed. We did'nt went for a kiss, but im sure that would happen if we where there a little bit longer (her parents called for her to go home) but well she got a little kiss on her forehead =)
If we had our time and no nobody was there im sure that would lead to sex.

Today there's nothing between us, I felt she quite wasn't my type, but im pretty glad anyway that my love-life got spiced up after 2 years of lonelyness.

My ways of communicate may be a little odd, but i hope my tip could help someone.

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great man!

You seem like me on one point, chatting on the net doesn't seem to bother you. I'm not boasting or anything when I'm saying this, but every single time I chat with a girl on the net, I make her yearn for me. I use C&F to the max and apply almost all of the other methods and it works excellent. But when it comes to hooking up in real life, it goes downwards with girls I don't know.

Btw, what're your thoughts on internet chatting in the long run?
I mean, sometimes it feels like I'm gonna adapt to internet and neglect real life when it comes to girls. What about you?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm what was your tip ??? o_O

cant really find anything that can help someone just a story about u meeting up with a chick u talked with on msn.....

personally i dont like the hole msn thing , its too scripted sometimes , Defenatly dont like to try to hookup with chicks over the net..... places like myspace and such.....
u never know how a girl acts in real life while shes all nice and sweet on the net.....
but hey thats just my opinnion do whatever u wanna do....

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught the part about talking online 160 miles away, the part about your parents bringing you nearby, the part about kissing her forehead, but where was the icebreaker?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow some balls and flirt in person. Chatting with em online wont help a bit if you cant deliver in person.

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer what is the point of dating over the net? I prefer to do it in person that way you know if it is actually a female you are talking to.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bahamut_Raydeath
im pretty glad anyway that my love-life got spiced up after 2 years of lonelyness.
Meeting chicks online is your tip? And your reward is a hug? You call that ****ing spicing up your love life? **** dude, I feel awful for you. It is ok though, just get some implants, and since it is already evident that you are lacking yo twigs n berries, it shouldn't be that hard to impersonate a lesbian and start pickin' up those hot dykes. Good luck man.

Killswitch

Reaction score
dude, how old are you? And where is the tip?

Maybe if you are going to bother with the net make sure she lives near you...