My ****ty NJ life

NJsucks

Reaction score
16 years old ~

Honestly I don’t now what I’m doing with my life. I really don’t have any friends that like hanging out with me, 85% of my spare time is sitting on my computer watching youtube videos. But I wouldn’t do it so much if people invited me to hang out with them, no one ever asks me to hang out and usually when I ask I’m pushed aside and ignored. I’ll even ask this one ”friend” to hang out a week before, and he’ll ditch me once someone else invites him anywhere to do anything else. I’m his ‘last resort’. I don’t know if I’m bad at socializing but for some reason every time I seem to make a friend they stop hanging out with me. It seems like we usually have a good time but I guess it’s just me.

I just want to get out of this ****ty state where everyone thinks they’re guidos and all they care about is looking “fresh” with a new fade haircut from the local ghetto barber shop. Just shut the **** up. Im done with this ****. I hate it. I want to move to somewhere like California, somewhere far away as possible from this **** hole state where everyone is ****ing full of themselves and don’t think there **** stinks.

Girls. I don’t think I’ll ever have a girlfriend, hell I don’t think I’ll even have a first kiss. Honestly I don’t think I’m the ugliest kid in the world, but for some reason girls just don’t like me. Once again it might be my socializing skills that I see nothing wrong with. Or it might be because I don’t have a “fresh” cut and update my facebook status every 10 minutes to “hmu”. Or it could be a little bit of both. In all fairness I rarely try to talk to girls myself, but even more rare do girls talk to me. It’s usually like I’m not even there.

There are times where I’ll overhear some kids talking and it’s always like “I’d **** her but nothing else” like what the **** is wrong with you, does a girl get less attractive after you have sex? NO. So shut the **** up and don’t have a mindset like that.

I just wanted to get my life story out, so yea, make fun of me, agree. I DONT CARE.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
I'm from Cali and a lot of us over here also care about lookin' fresh and getting lined up haircuts. I tried it out though, didn't work for my hairline and head shape; personally I prefer skater/surf hair or somewhere in between. Bronx Tale is one of my favorite movies though! I couldnt imagine going to school in NY however

it sounds like you've read a little of the DJ Bible, but I'd recommend picking up The Game. It really caters to the 'nerd' awkward social type that I kind of was before picking it up. After reading it my confidence was pretty unbreakable and I worked out a lot too. You just have to shed the PUA stuff afterwards

NJsucks

Reaction score
ahhhwggg ruined my perfect image of cali haha :/

but the surf/skate style is the perfect way to explain me, since that's the only other thing i do in my spare time

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont expect different results from doing the same things. Change your approach. Deal with the cause.

You're making this sound like it's not your fault. Start by realizing it is. You're the one not taking control, you're the one sitting on the computer all the time, you're the one not being social. Break your pattern, be social, take chances and stop wasting time, and you will see a radical change in your life.
Night.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Dont expect different results from doing the same things. Change your approach. Deal with the cause.

You're making this sound like it's not your fault. Start by realizing it is. You're the one not taking control, you're the one sitting on the computer all the time, you're the one not being social. Break your pattern, be social, take chances and stop wasting time, and you will see a radical change in your life.
Night.
Well said. You are the only person who has control of your life. If you blame it on others and do nothing to change it, nothing will change. People as a general rule are more selfish and selfless, you cannot expect others to make your life enjoyable, only you can make that happen.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NJsucks said:
16 years old ~

Honestly I don’t now what I’m doing with my life. I really don’t have any friends that like hanging out with me, 85% of my spare time is sitting on my computer watching youtube videos. But I wouldn’t do it so much if people invited me to hang out with them, no one ever asks me to hang out and usually when I ask I’m pushed aside and ignored. I’ll even ask this one ”friend” to hang out a week before, and he’ll ditch me once someone else invites him anywhere to do anything else. I’m his ‘last resort’. I don’t know if I’m bad at socializing but for some reason every time I seem to make a friend they stop hanging out with me. It seems like we usually have a good time but I guess it’s just me.

I just want to get out of this ****ty state where everyone thinks they’re guidos and all they care about is looking “fresh” with a new fade haircut from the local ghetto barber shop. Just shut the **** up. Im done with this ****. I hate it. I want to move to somewhere like California, somewhere far away as possible from this **** hole state where everyone is ****ing full of themselves and don’t think there **** stinks.

Girls. I don’t think I’ll ever have a girlfriend, hell I don’t think I’ll even have a first kiss. Honestly I don’t think I’m the ugliest kid in the world, but for some reason girls just don’t like me. Once again it might be my socializing skills that I see nothing wrong with. Or it might be because I don’t have a “fresh” cut and update my facebook status every 10 minutes to “hmu”. Or it could be a little bit of both. In all fairness I rarely try to talk to girls myself, but even more rare do girls talk to me. It’s usually like I’m not even there.

There are times where I’ll overhear some kids talking and it’s always like “I’d **** her but nothing else” like what the **** is wrong with you, does a girl get less attractive after you have sex? NO. So shut the **** up and don’t have a mindset like that.

I just wanted to get my life story out, so yea, make fun of me, agree. I DONT CARE.
Whine much? Your handle is a whine as well!
You're making an assumption about a large state. With a lot of people. If you don't like your current social circle it's time for a road trip.

NJsucks said:
You idiot. You do realize Princeton University is located in NJ, right?

Go join track again. xD

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hooked up with a girl from NJ couple weeks ago - the whole guido thing is silly to me, I am clean cut guy who looks nothing like a guiddo and the girl was a bar manager in Jersey ...somehow we figured it out.

I will give you a hint - most of those guido guys are that way because they think they are supposed to be. That's what some girls respond to. But the key is this: all girls respond to you being yourself. Doesn't mean they will **** you but they will respect you and will want to at least be friends.

So be yourself, don't put guido lifestyle down but just be comfortable with who you are -in this case a 16 year old kid who hasn't done much yet, and that's alright.

I suggest you go challenge yourself - go hunting, play sports, work out, put yourself to the test mentally and physically, join MMA, all this will make you humble and more genuine and it will be a lot easier to connect with people plus you will meet cool people all along the way

Good luck

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NJsucks said:
ahhhwggg ruined my perfect image of cali haha :/

but the surf/skate style is the perfect way to explain me, since that's the only other thing i do in my spare time
I skate too and I'm from NY. I heard a lot of people in NJ skate though, so how come you can't find anyone else to skate with? There are a million skateparks in New Jersey and pretty much every kid from 12-20+ who skates are going since its summer right now...Just go to one, skate some and make some friends its not rocket science.

bassmastajazzyj

Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda seems like you may be trying to hard to fit into the popular crowd, cuz I honestly don't believe that everyone in your town is a guido. Ask people around in school if they skate and chill with them. If you don't think your social skills are that bad and you don't think you're ugly then you can probably make friends decently you're just not trying hard enough.

annette<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
aww :C maybe you're just looking in the wrong places?

Does your school or town have any clubs to join because that would be a good place to go to find friends and stuff :I

There have to be some good people somewhere you just have unfortunately found only bad ones :( :( :(

Sometimes life sucks for a while but I betcha it will improve as long as you put yourself out there and have the opportunity to meet people.

i hope things improve <3