my story

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had quite an interesting night last night. I kind of thought of it as my coming out, from an AFC to a DJ.

I was talking to this girl on msn who I am sorta friends with, but I've been trying to get with her for a while now. So we were both bored on msn, right, then I suggest we do something, she says right on and gives me her number to call if I wanna hang out.

So we met up and she asked me what we were gonna do. I said whatever I feel like or find, and I work something out, I always do. We eneded up going to a park and swinging on the swings at a nearby school. We just talked for a while, she never really looked at me as more than a friend, but then again she seems really shy.

So we talked for a while, had a nice chat, then on the way back, I asked her out. She said not right now. I just went along with it and rolled along like a DJ should, and while I was waiting for the bus, she came and waited with me. I dont know if her waiting for me means anything.

your thoughts, any way I could get her quickly would be appreciated! Thanks

Dave

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just being nice, get a new girl.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....that seems like such a big step right now, but keep pushing and soon you'll be telling us about how you slept with a girl after talking for a couple minutes and stuff...

She sounds like a friend more than a lover, just get more and more girls on your menu and keep on gaming em. Soon your skills will shoot thru tha roof

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a postive sign. A sign. Does it indicate that she changed her mind? Answer: No. Deep down you knew it, for you took no iniative in asking her again, etc.

She is interested, but she wants to get to know you. She is visibly pleased and attempted to give you a beacon of hope by being friendly.

There is a potential.

Be a DJ, and unleash it.