My story advice needed

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Coming from a self confessed player who always keeps girls at arms length I have just met the girl i want to marry.

I am 27 and on the weekend i spent allnight with this girl laughing and dancing and lost myself into her eyes for hours. Now i know i have to be careful because i know how it goes. Too much interest and its all over.

I know this because I have one other poor girl who loves me to death who i pay no attention to.

Anyway I went back to her house and we cuddled till 6am until her parents woke up and i ran away.

Now saturday i smsed her saying oh i hope i didnt get you into trouble.. It took her 5 hours to reply but she replied and sent me a long warm message to which i replied oh im just heading out talk to you soon mwa..

I did this to show her I am still going out and if she wants me she better grab me.

Anyway sunday comes around and i thought oh fu.k i cant control myself so i called her at 5pm for a chat.. 25 minutes later she invited me to her house.

I went over at 7 and met her whole extended family. It was really ncie and everyone liked me i think and when i left at 930 while everyone was still happy she walked me to my car and we cuddled and kissed and i left her with a bunch of roses to run inside with.

Now she is 21 and comes from a sheltered italian home perhaps thats why i had to meet the whole family.

anyway now its monday and im wondering should i call her or have i done enough to let her come to me. And if she doesnt call me do i ring her tuesday.

Remembering i only met her friday night and this thursday shes going to italy for 6 weeks so what do i do to secure her while shes gone.

Reaction score
Troll alert!!

You don't make sense!!

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the Fu K am i a troll i am here askin for advice if i shuld ring this girl for the 3rd day in a row or to let her go..

do you even know what a troll is besides your face

Reaction score
biglex said:
How the Fu K am i a troll i am here askin for advice if i shuld ring this girl for the 3rd day in a row or to let her go..

do you even know what a troll is besides your face
You just met a girl and you spend the night with her, unknowingly to her parents who are sleeping in the same house, and she invites you to meet her parents so suddenly without knowing you??? HUH??

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ill say it slower.

I had chatted to this girl on msn in 2004.
The we lost contact and last week we started speaking again.

We agreed to meet on friday night. I stayed with her from 7pm till 6am. Yes i was in her house with her sister and her sisters boyfriend we just cuddled and kissed. She is anything but a ho.

Anyway then sunday night she invited me over and i met her whole family..

what i want to know is why am i calling her and why am i waitin for her to call me

Reaction score
So a girl who you do NOT know contacts you, or you contact her, three years later - how did she remember you from such a long period of separation? And why does she introduce you to her family so quickly?

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ..

Ok we met on a chat room and i added her to MSN. Then she must have blocked me and 3 yrs later i went on an old msn and found her still online on one of my "fake" msns.

Anyway we started chatting and rememeber each other. thats why we met

I dont know why i met the whole family i assume she likes me but why wont she call me now

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
biglex said:
so can anyone help as to why she isnt calling.
1) Her family have told her not to.
2) She isn't that into you.
3) She has been kidnapped by alien terrorists.

Pick 1 of the above.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait her out dude............
The flowers were a bit too much...
Personally I think you played too easy to get\too affectionate.

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i truly ruined it guys

she came onto msn so i unblocked her and basically it old her how i felt to which she replied.

to be completly honest with u as well i
have made a promise with myself and i also told damian
that im goin to be bf free for a while, just so that i
can have sometime for me to figure out a few things, as
u no im pretty mixed up in the head, and want to hurt
anyone unintentionsly cos im not over my personal

After this i resuced it by saying how i hate playing girls and wanted to feel the other side of the stick. I told her i lead girls on to which she said

im glad u said wat u have, because i kinda
have a bad habit of doing that too. mel said i beta set
u straight. so im gald we have had this convosation. cos
we both seem to be on the same page

So now i recused myself somewhat and the conversation went on to say basically who can get who to fall in love with the other more. Anyway we decided to meet up tomorrow again so i know she must like me a bit after i told her about other girls who like me and stuff..

In the end i decided to go for broke and i said

i remeebr u tellin me u wanted sum1 to wake up to in the morning. sum1 to listen to u. someone to ask u how ur day was
looks like little jessy is fallin for petey

jess doesnt like guys chasin her tho it makes her feel like she has to live up to something. jess would rather chase a guy to make her feel worthless
_- JES -_: omg
Pete: :)
Pete: goodbi my love ill see u at 7 tomorrow xx
[12:21:15 AM] * _- JES -_ has been blocked

Now tell me was that too harsh or could that make her want me more.

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you guys sure do not like helping much. Can i get some advice please.

I am seeing her today and thinking of not showing up

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP TALKING TO HER so much- women (especially young women) are "testing their stuff" . They need to do thier apprenticeship..
Let her chase you and NEVER give her everything that she wants. Keep her wondering and longing and be unpredictable. I know this is not what your MOm taught you to do about women BUT I am old enough to be your Dad and I have played this dating game for 30 old years. Some things never change ,my son.

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what of tonight when i am supposed to meet her?

do i send a friendly sms or just dog her entirely

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
biglex said:
so what of tonight when i am supposed to meet her?

do i send a friendly sms or just dog her entirely
Personally i'd not go, and when asked say you were seeing a "friend".

biglex

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys

well i did dog her that night i said i couldnt go , but i made plans to c her tonight lol and i did c her and we spent all night together again and she held me and wouldnt let me go ( no shes under the impression i have other girls).

Shes leavin for italy tomorrow and i do think we can date once she gets back..

she mentioned how we could meet up wen she got back and im like ohh dont get mushy on me..

Basically i went from talkin about relationships to being turned off by it and now i think shes realises she needs to take me off the market.

I told her before i left id leave my other girl before she gets back and shes like oh u bastard and im like well im single arent i, im not gona stop dating when i dont have a girlfriend so i think all is well.

The only worry i have is nw she doesnt call me or sms me much.. maybe shes just not a clingy kind of girl