My Story… A Tale of Hope for Virgins Part 2

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to escape reality. I did well in my classes, I graduated with a 3.7 GPA. I just failed in every other aspect of my life. I discovered the wonderful world of massively online role playing games. Final Fantasy, Lineage, and my favorite, World of Warcraft. Damn it, I was the best damn druid on my server. I could kick anyone’s ass 1 on 1. I was the mutha ****ing war bear! Too bad it was fake.

When I graduated college, reality came crashing around me. The only job I could get was as a restaurant manager. I hated working in restaurants, that’s why I went to college. I lost my social fabric, I quit playing World of Warcraft, I no longer had the intellectually stimulating environment of my college classes. I was completely and utterly alone. I came very close to snapping. I can tell you with chilling truth that I knew what George Sodini went though.

Something intervened in my life, perhaps the creator. I stopped my dark path. I started a new career as a personal trainer. The social interaction that’s required in that type of job did wonders for repairing my psyche. A buddy told me about a book called Double Your Dating. That book introduced me into the world of the Pickup Artist. I read The Game and was totally hooked. You can get the hottest women just by using a system??? I’m in!

I was an approaching machine. I approached women at coffee shops, libraries, bookstores, malls, bars, and clubs. And of course walking down the street. I got rejected every single time. I even jeopardized my job by approaching women that the gym I worked at. I got a couple of coffee dates with some cougars, but that was it. Rejection after rejection. I thought, “What the hell? I’m doing everything a PUA does, what’s going on?”

I was so disgusted with the pickup artist scam that I forgot about women and focused on work and only work. A strange thing happened. A very pretty Irish lass I was training offered to make me dinner. And she had a boyfriend! Gorgeous , tall with a nice figure, and beautiful face. Like an idiot, I passed on her offer. A week later when I realized how stupid I was, I took her up on her offer. It was too late, her boyfriend proposed to her and she showed me her giant engagement ring. When another pretty client of mine started flirting with me, damn it, I was not going to **** it up. I shouldn’t have, she was married, but I was a dumb 27 year old punk. And still a damn virgin, I don’t count hookers.

I offered to take her out to dinner for her birthday. We ate some delicious sushi, she kept on telling me how hot she thought Asian guys were. Which was ironic, because she wasn’t even attracted to me in the beginning! I offered to give her a birthday massage, but I didn’t have my own place, I was staying with my mom to save up for a condo. She suggested a hotel. We drove to the hotel, it was kind of awkward while she paid for the room. The clerk was giving us funny looks, she had on fishnet stockings. Once we were inside, I proceeded to give her the birthday massage. In very short time, she climbed on me, I didn’t even have time to put on a condom! It was done…

I was no longer a virgin.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute story until the part about her liking Asian guys. That was a bit of a stretch to believe. Clean up the story a bit. It has potential.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pathetic! Seriously brother you are making losing your virginity like if it was going to the top of mount everest! All it takes is a damn hooker and a couple of minutes and you're not a virgin anymore!

In fact a man can't be a virgin because you have no vagina. Only women lose their virginity through the breaking of that bone (i forget the name) inside the vagina. Correct me if i'm wrong i don't mean to get technical but that's just the way it is.

I seriously would like to know when did men start being called virgins and a big hoopla about it started. It wasn't always like this. Men can spread their seed at any age unlike women who are limited due to the laws of fertility.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
so you lost your virginity at age 27?

TheAsianLoverReturns said:
I was a dumb 27 year old punk. And still a damn virgin, I don’t count hookers.
I agree with him. There is a difference between having sex with hookers and being with real girls. One just wants your money, and your money is the only reason she had sex. A real girl likes you enough to want to have sex.

f283000 said:
In fact a man can't be a virgin because you have no vagina. Only women lose their virginity through the breaking of that bone (i forget the name) inside the vagina. Correct me if i'm wrong i don't mean to get technical but that's just the way it is.
That's ridiculous. First of all, not every girl gets her hymen broken during sex. So if it was broken before she had sex, she wasn't a virgin?
dictionary.com said:
vir·gin

 /ˈvɜrdʒɪn/ Show Spelled[vur-jin] Show IPA
–noun
a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
It's as simple as that. The persons gender is irrelevant.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
There is a difference between having sex with hookers and being with real girls.

One just wants your money, and your money is the only reason she had sex. A real girl likes you enough to want to have sex.
WRONG.

A prostitute wants SOMETHING (your money) IN EXCHANGE for the sex she gives you. A real girl wants SOMETHING (security, strong powerful feelings, a good time, a cook, a multilingual guy, a ripped guy) IN EXCHANGE for sex. People just think all these hot girls sleep with the top guys because they "like" them. That is NEVER the case. She does so because she gets something IN RETURN for giving it up. Prestige, likability, confidence, getting off, whatever her reason, she gets something in return. Everything in life is a NEGOTIATION, a sex with hot girl is NO EXCEPTION.

Now the question is, what are you going to give her for giving it up to you?

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
WRONG.

A prostitute wants SOMETHING (your money) IN EXCHANGE for the sex she gives you. A real girl wants SOMETHING (security, strong powerful feelings, a good time, a cook, a multilingual guy, a ripped guy) IN EXCHANGE for sex. People just think all these hot girls sleep with the top guys because they "like" them. That is NEVER the case. She does so because she gets something IN RETURN for giving it up. Prestige, likability, confidence, getting off, whatever her reason, she gets something in return. Everything in life is a NEGOTIATION, a sex with hot girl is NO EXCEPTION.

I disagree with this. Pretty sure my girlfriend has sex with me because she likes me. Then again I probably have had different experiences with girls than you have, which makes our arguments equally credible i guess.

More directly, I have sex with my girlfriend 100% because I like her.

I don't think my expereinces in attraction and sex can be explained in strictly utilitarian terms as you are implying.

OP - I would like to hear more about your journey.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Cute story until the part about her liking Asian guys. That was a bit of a stretch to believe. Clean up the story a bit. It has potential.
What? You're an editor? You work for the f*cking New Yorker? I'm not cleaning up sh*t.

And what's the stretch? She never dated Asian guys before. She got a crush on me and now she likes Asian guys.

Duh...

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
WRONG.

You're right that a woman never likes you just for "you" That's some hollywood bullsh*t.

That said, there's a big difference between sleeping with a hooker and sleeping with a woman that's attracted to you.

BIG F*CKING DIFFERENCE

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonJuan11 said:
WRONG.

Judge Nismo is gonna file this under "Truths about women liking you" and rep this post!

I learned that a man wants a woman for the sex, female love, and big ego, and a woman wants a man for his resources, protection, and money.

So, OP, congrats on losing your virginity, which I see as sheer luck like hitting a jackpot. You spent time, she was liking what you've done for her, she said you were hot, and you banged her.

Is there a part 3?

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Judge Nismo is gonna file this under "Truths about women liking you" and rep this post!

I learned that a man wants a woman for the sex, female love, and big ego, and a woman wants a man for his resources, protection, and money.

So, OP, congrats on losing your virginity, which I see as sheer luck like hitting a jackpot. You spent time, she was liking what you've done for her, she said you were hot, and you banged her.

Is there a part 3?
You need to add physical attraction to that list. Women have sex with men that are only physically attracted to.

And cut the negative attitude. Just because you're bitter about your life doesn't mean you need to spread it around.