my standards too high?

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this is my first post so dont flame me...

I'm not quite the ladies man i would like to be. I'm really funny and every girl i know that i have any interest in all say that i'm a great guy because i dont cheat on my women and everything. but i have problems getting the girls i think are "hot". There are several girls that like me but i dont find them that attractive, and everyone else does. the girls I'm attracted to are the ones that are really fine girls, i can get close to them through my humor and everything but they just dont seem to be interested in getting with me.

One good example is this girl from work, not gonna say any names, but she's really one of the finest girls i've ever known. we've been really good friends for about 4 years since 7th grade. she says i'm her best guy friend and that she "loves me" whenever were at work she is hangin on me all the time, she's a serious tease. she's got the finest body ever. i'll just say she has black in her and it shows in her "features" ie;ass and tittays, well back to the situation. we've been close to going out a few times but she never goes all the way. everybody around us says "you two are look like a good couple" and she'll say "well we are" which isnt true. ihas anyone here ever delt with a girl like this? i dont know what to do with her.

but the main question is should i lower my standards for the girls i'm attracted to? or just keep trying for the models until i get one?

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
up the standards. you'll never be happy unless you satisfy yourself. "obey your thirst"

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how many times this has been asked, use the search, trust you will get far better advice than i can give.

But basically, it depends what you want: i) to get laid, then lower your standards

ii) to get fulfilled and be happy with yourself, keep them

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
sry i'm a newb i didnt think about searching. i'm just trying to firgure out what i need to do to get with fine girls i'm already close to as "friends"

shadow tiger

Reaction score
if your a good player you won't have to worry about losing sight of the lesser women, sadly i can't say the same for me---i'm not an experienced player--------well, just do whatever the hell you want, i don't have standards-i just take what i want- if you fail once-then try try again- if you fail so many times that there is absolutely no hope of success, then move to a different target (am i state-ing the obviouse?)

shadow tiger

Reaction score
i don't think you have all the basics down yet, visit becomeaplayer.com for really good simple advice, for beginners go straight to the body language section because all the other **** is too much for a beginner and isn't as effective as body language

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the link, i'm pretty much a beginner, i dont hook up that often and i have trouble getting the women i'm attracted to to come to me

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mike_0678
thanks for the link, i'm pretty much a beginner, i dont hook up that often and i have trouble getting the women i'm attracted to to come to me
be wary of things that have player in their title: u might end up hurting people more often