My silly AFC friend

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend got himself into a bit of a mess. He started dating this girl, she is a sororit chic, goes to mixers and all. Cute face, i dont like her ass but overall i would give her a 7. Anyway, the ***** wont pay for anything when they go out. So far this year he has paid every time, she wont even offer to pay. Personally i would have nexted her after the second date. What should i advise him to do since he is refusing to next her. Is there a way to get her to catch the drift.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let him pay for everything until he becomes fed up. he can only help himself. i know he is your friend, but you gotta let him learn the hard way.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can, take this sorority "swan" and make her like the crow.

That is, show your buddy all the other beautiful women that are available that might actually respect him enough to pay for their own drinks once in a while.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl like that once.

I got fed up with so I started saying we had to stay home because I had no money. Or we'd do something that required no money.

She got the hint. It didn't last much longer... Never again...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when that one dude from Paris's Real World told that one chick off. His friend didn't really care for it.

Hmmmm.......

Maybe get a hot chick to become friends with him and she can say, "why do you always pay for your gf?"

Try to sit his a$$ down and slap some sense into him. I don't think you should talk to the girl about it. She might turn your buddy against you.

Hope this helps a lil, lol.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
Remember when that one dude from Paris's Real World told that one chick off. His friend didn't really care for it.

Hmmmm.......

Maybe get a hot chick to become friends with him and she can say, "why do you always pay for your gf?"

Try to sit his a$$ down and slap some sense into him. I don't think you should talk to the girl about it. She might turn your buddy against you.

Hope this helps a lil, lol.
I dont talk to chi-o's, most of them are dirty sluts. But he likes one so i have to be accomodating. I wouldnt talk to her anyway. I was thinking about trying to get him other options. Right now though, im supplying like 3 of my friends with girls. Im almost ready to give up.