My reputation is keeping me from improving.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
My reputation is kind of keeping me away from approaching women. I think that girls would think it was weird if the "Quiet, loser guy that no one talks to" comes up them, smiling and says "Hello.". Also, I'm afraid that other guys will call me "Gay", laugh at me or tease me, if I'm walking around smiling all the time. This lowers my confidence when I want to approach girls my age(Freshmen, Sophomore) and lowers my confidence even more when I want to approach older girls(Junior, Senior). I also just feel a slight down hand from these girls, like no matter what I say or do, they won't ever see a change in me or take me seriously.

The most AFC person on sosuave,
Mike.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't helping your confidence by comfirming that you are a "quiet loser guy that no one talks to", and / or "gay".

I don't think you should be smiling all the time either. I reserve smiling for conversations or while making eye contact with a target.

And it seems like you haven't approached any girls yet. You won't know what girls think of you until you actually approach.

By the way, approaching chicks and getting numbers is going to boost your rep. By not approaching it isn't going to help it.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
You won't know what girls think of you until you actually approach.
Oh, trust me, they've given me signs that they only think of me as the "Quiet guy who has no friends and no one talks to or notices.".
By the way, approaching chicks and getting numbers is going to boost your rep. By not approaching it isn't going to help it.
Well, approaching as in going up to the girl and saying "Hey, [name], how's it going?" isn't hard, but I just feel that I wouldn't spark any attraction or interest in the girl and I would be wasting my time.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Oh, trust me, they've given me signs that they only think of me as the "Quiet guy who has no friends and no one talks to or notices.".

Well, approaching as in going up to the girl and saying "Hey, [name], how's it going?" isn't hard, but I just feel that I wouldn't spark any attraction or interest in the girl and I would be wasting my time.

then, you haven't learned anything from this forum, man... you shouldn't even give a sh1t about what they would think... it's even easier for you, since you admit that you'd have nothing to lose... personally, if i saw somebody like you approaching a cute girl (not a 5 or 6, but a 8 or more), i'd say to my pals "man, at last viper woke himself up!". we wouldn't laughing at you, we'd be laughing with you

if you don't believe me yet, don't approach a school... meet some cutie in the streets

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
then, you haven't learned anything from this forum, man... you shouldn't even give a sh1t about what they would think... it's even easier for you, since you admit that you'd have nothing to lose... personally, if i saw somebody like you approaching a cute girl (not a 5 or 6, but a 8 or more), i'd say to my pals "man, at last viper woke himself up!". we wouldn't laughing at you, we'd be laughing with you

if you don't believe me yet, don't approach a school... meet some cutie in the streets
Well, I'll try to not care about other people, it's going to be hard, but I'll try. So going up to her and saying hey, with a smile is enough right? You don't need to start conversation or anything for it to be labeled as an approach right?(Yep, I admit it, even after reading several articles on conversation, I still suck at it.)

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, usually when you approach you have a conversation with them. You just don't say hi, and leave...

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zod
Well, usually when you approach you have a conversation with them. You just don't say hi, and leave...
That sucks.
Well, I hope I have a second chance with these girls, because if I approach any girl today, the conversations are going to be hella boring, just like in all my other approaches.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Also, I want to know if this approach would work on a chick that I already know, senior, blonde hair, shorter than me, nice body, yeah, yeah:
Me: Hey, [], how's it going?
Girl: Good.
Me: Good? Well, I thought you were actually going to give me something interesting, you're not one of those boring, uninteresting girls are you?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I want to know if this approach would work on a chick that I already know, senior, blonde hair, shorter than me, nice body, yeah, yeah:
Me: Hey, [], how's it going?
Girl: Good.
Me: Good? Well, I thought you were actually going to give me something interesting, you're not one of those boring, uninteresting girls are you?
That seems like it will work...it has a good neg hit in there too. You may just get her curiosity up about you...good opener but then youll have to back it up with some game

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is wut u do if someone calls you gay, say "i'm tryin to get chicks, while u's around a bunch of dudes, think about" tat's only if he is in a crowd of dudes. u can also say "u just jealous cuz i approach fine women and the only ones u can get are ugly ass ones."

also if ur smile looks funky, then don't smile, look like ur gonna kill someone, thugged out face. unless u ain't thugged out then dont do it. okayz to get ur rep away, fight some people, i know this may sound stupid, but fight some people, u might lose, u might win, but hell u'll get a different rep quickly. fight people who are your level too.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
That seems like it will work...it has a good neg hit in there too. You may just get her curiosity up about you...good opener but then youll have to back it up with some game

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique
Cool, I'm planning on using this on this one girl named Allison who lives close to and rides my bus, she's a sophomore so we're in the same grade. Allison, I would say she's about HB5.5, she's got a cute face, average body, black curly hair, very pretty eyes; she's also alot shorter than me.
Me: Hey, we've been riding the same bus for quite some time, but I haven't introduced myself to you, yet. I'm Mike and I believe your Allison.
Allison: Yep.
Me: So, how was your summer?
Allison: Good.
Me: Good, wow, I thought you were going to give me something interesting, you're not one of those boring, uninteresting girls are you?
I don't know how she'll take it, but I'm going to try it.

I've come up with a new plan for meeting woman, instead of setting my standards so high with no confidence, I'm going to start approaching "less" hotter girls and once I get confident with approaching those girls, I'll start moving on up to "Average" girls and then the HBs. I think this will really help me gain confidence with approaching women.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most AFC person on sosuave,
Mike.
Grow a **** mate, didn't mean to insult you but you need a kick in the ass. Your giving up before you've begun.. stop whining and get it together.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 15, old enough to get a job one or two nights a week for a couple of hours. I suggest doing this, because:

1) It will get you out of the school environment for starters
2) You can start afresh - DJ from the start!
3) You'll get more money, and money is good
4) Networking - you'll meet guys and girls from other schools. Make friends with them, and then their friends become your friends...the essence of networking (I need to do a post on this actually). And this will give you social proof.
5) You will have NO EXCUSES anymore, NONE AT ALL!
6) You'll learn new skills on how to deal with people, even in the crappest jobs

Get a job where no-on from your high school will be.

(If you can't get a job, find SOMETHING out of school to do, thats organised, where you will meet people)

For now, concentrate on improving yourself, and the women will come later.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a forum for men, not pu$$ies.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice from aftershock.

Get away from HS when you can. At your age, you are harshly judged and put into categories that are difficult to get out of. Find places that people your age from other high schools hang out. Practice opening women that you don't want to sex up (UG's, older women, younger girls, etc.) Talk to guys too, it will make you more comfortable in social situations. Study techniques and field test them.

You're idea of "climbing the ladder" by going from 5's to 6's.......is what I did and it worked great.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that is relavent, but I know exactly how to get out of this situation. I was unpopular in band a few years back, with no friends, not a chance in the world, and felt very much the same as you.

Well I went to district band with the one and only friend I kind of had. Well I see the hottest girl in the world, someone so hot, that in 7th grade she was turning seniors' heads.

Anyway I get this chicks number, by some weird chance, I was walking proof of AFC, to some extent.

And she asks me for my number and vice versa.

Well so I was feeling great, though desperate.

Anyway like when we come back, my friend is bragging to everyone how great this girl looked, adn how I got her number, and even the band director, she makes a few comments on it.

Well then people started to see me as more, and I had some social proof.

Pretty much, band competitions and trips are the easiest places to get a chicks number, because every girl goes to them in search of guys. Just get some people together, and go sarging. I mean just like become outgoing, and get a chicks number.

Trust me, you have the perfect setup.

And like my secret, was over the few days that district band was happening, me and my pal basically just hung out with other bands, and went to chicks hotel rooms, and played some PS2, with some popular udes in another county.

He was a good wingman. lol. Great wingman, made me look good.

I felt like a pimp. lol. But if you ever have like district band or something, you have to go.

Hey my MSN is theoneaaron1@hotmail.com
My Yahoo and AIM are aisac2008

We have to talk and swap band stories and stuff.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
This is a forum for men, not pu$$ies.
You don't get it man, these girls are just SO damn intimidating, that I'm starting to not even want to try. I might just go the rest of my high school life as an AFC, because if I have to act different and memorize a bunch of techniques, just so some girl can like me, than screw woman, the intimidating things. And yeah, today I realized, it's just not going to happen, I'm never going to be a Don Juan, attracting an HB8, who's being chased by a bunch of jocks and popular guys, is just too freaking complicated for me. I try telling myself that I'm the prize and that no woman can turn me down, but in the end I'm just fooling myself. I'm not cowarding out, I'm just saying that it's hard to approach these girls, who have all their little judgements about me.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about working on your confidence first.

Then once you stop thinking like a poontang, start approaching girls.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zod
How about working on your confidence first.

Then once you stop thinking like a poontang, start approaching girls.
Telling your self, "I'm more confident", isn't all it takes to improve your confidence. I don't believe that any article will help me do that either, it just can't be done.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score

the ones that judge you that quick arent the right ones anyways the kind of girls that you are or should be after dont have that kind of bias. like most of the articles i've read on here if a girl immediately blows you off without a chance and acts like your shyt it means go for the ones that have quality. i myself go for quality not quantity