My realization about sosuave and its members.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
look at karma sutra for instance. he is 32 years of age. I am 19, flippingfreak [ whats up buddy, good chat we had going there lol] is 22. variety of ages on this website that are trying to improve with women. some 15 year olds do get way mroe ***** than older me, no doubt. age doesnt matter THAT much. it is previous experience that matters. a 70 yearold guy could suck just as bad as karmasutra or whatever his name is lol [ joking buddy, dont cry].
so get out there, fvcking practice in the field or you wont get better at it. i will try my best to do that, and i hope u guys do too.

$$$$$$

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
khash said:
look at karma sutra for instance. he is 32 years of age. I am 19, flippingfreak [ whats up buddy, good chat we had going there lol] is 22. variety of ages on this website that are trying to improve with women. some 15 year olds do get way mroe ***** than older me, no doubt. age doesnt matter THAT much. it is previous experience that matters. a 70 yearold guy could suck just as bad as karmasutra or whatever his name is lol [ joking buddy, dont cry].
so get out there, fvcking practice in the field or you wont get better at it. i will try my best to do that, and i hope u guys do too.

$$$$$$
As I eloquently explained in your PM, Go jack off Friv and leave the thinking and rhetoric to the big boys.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
As I eloquently explained in your PM, Go jack off Friv and leave the thinking and rhetoric to the big boys.
haha, the only thing big about u is you head and mouth which are out of proportion to the rest of your body. no wonder u aint macking chicks. with that head, they think you are bubble head or something.

Ease up rude bwa. whachu gonna do when these 24 pythons run wild and you and burst your bubble head. ahahah

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
khash said:
haha, the only thing big about u is you head and mouth which are out of proportion to the rest of your body. no wonder u aint macking chicks. with that head, they think you are bubble head or something.

Ease up rude bwa. whachu gonna do when these 24 pythons run wild and you and burst your bubble head. ahahah

That's actually kinda funny. Perhaps I'll get a bobblehead made in my honor?

You're still the coolest fella I ever met. I need your address to send a complimentary dictionary to you. Looks like you need it cool guy.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
That's actually kinda funny. Perhaps I'll get a bobblehead made in my honor?

You're still the coolest fella I ever met. I need your address to send a complimentary dictionary to you. Looks like you need it cool guy.

I love you too. gonna give u a brotherly hug when i see ya. :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
khash said:
I love you too. gonna give u a brotherly hug when i see ya. :)
Along with the dictionary will be my bobblehead (actually a modified Steve Austin ) followed up with an Atomic Leg Drop Brother! Whatcha gonna doooo!

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Along with the dictionary will be my bobblehead (actually a modified Steve Austin ) followed up with an Atomic Leg Drop Brother! Whatcha gonna doooo!

LOOOLL.

remeber the stunner? he used to stun the rock and rock would like roll on the mat 50 times lol. hilarioouss.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
code2009 said:
Man I didn't want to get in the way of your guys arguements but I just couldn't resist it.V-don what u posted saying 15 year old kids giving advice is rediculous is a stupid comment.I know 15 year olds who get more booty then u seriously,this days statiscts say 15-16 boys are having more sex then adults.Thats why girls get more pregnart a younger age last when I was 15 wow I was getting soo much booty,even now though.But anyways I think you are offended by his post that's why you keep insulting him about any 15 year old taking advice is an idiot,sounds like your hurt.Remeber its just my opinion and I don't know if your affected by the post or not im assuming and just posting my opinion so don't all offended if u read this ;)But remeber this age ain't nuthing but a number so u can learn stuff from people younger then you.I know some 12 year old boys more mature and smarter then guys ages 25 so stop assuming just because someone is younger doesn't mean their aren't as educated as the older person we call that stereotype!Man my hands are tired I typed too much,lol
You're opinion is as stupid as it is worthless.

code2009 said:
Good post!Your right about everything everyone on this site is a loser expect for me why because I'm here to give advice,yes I will post ALOT on this forum but i'm posting advice.I say 90% of the guys here spend more time on the internet/computer/this forum rather then hollering at some fine girls or f*ckin.What khash just posted is the truth that's why everyone reading this is going to try and be denial it or be mad its the truth YOUR ALL losers who suck at women.khash has posted the truth I know to the guys reading this the truth hurts,it's true you all suck at women and need websites to get help.My suggestion is listen to khash because he has posted the truth!
suck some more e-c0ck. you're a fvcking moron.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I didn't want to get in the way of your guys arguements but I just couldn't resist it.V-don what u posted saying 15 year old kids giving advice is rediculous is a stupid comment.
No, I said 15 year olds giving advice to adults is stupid. Please... 15 year olds don't know the real world. Most of them think that because they can stay out late and get some pvssy... they are adults... shyt... everyone learns the hard way. Im a grown man, I would never let a 15 year old give me advice on women, because, I have gone farther and seen more. Your talking to a person that has a 147 IQ and was in the top students of america. Age is a huge difference. In fact, I give props to the young people that are not quick to fvck and do something with their lives. You have your whole life to fvck.

I know 15 year olds who get more booty then u seriously,this days statiscts say 15-16 boys are having more sex then adults.Thats why girls get more pregnart a younger age last when I was 15 wow I was getting soo much booty,even now though.
How do you know how much booty I get? You don't. Also, how does your ''statistic" prove anything. If anything, it proves that many young teens have ****ty parents that didn't teach them values and they are stupid as fvck. I didn't sleep around when I was 15, because (like most teens) I couldn't take care of myself. What 15 year old has a good career, pays their own bills and do taxes? Not a fvckin single one. You boast about young girls getting pregnant. Thats just sad. They are throwing their lives away and creating a new generation of clueless young uns. This generation of young people are fvckin stupid. Not all of them, but many just don't have a clue.

But anyways I think you are offended by his post that's why you keep insulting him about any 15 year old taking advice is an idiot,sounds like your hurt.Remeber its just my opinion and I don't know if your affected by the post or not im assuming and just posting my opinion so don't all offended if u read this But remeber this age ain't nuthing but a number so u can learn stuff from people younger then you.I know some 12 year old boys more mature and smarter then guys ages 25 so stop assuming just because someone is younger doesn't mean their aren't as educated as the older person we call that stereotype!Man my hands are tired I typed too much,lol
Please, this post put the nail in the coffin of this dead thread. You know some 12 year olds that are smarter and more mature than 25 year olds. Is this before or after they watch "Toon Disney'' and eat some fruit snacks? Seriously, many people of the young generation of today needs to be bytch slapped. I blame it on lazy and shyt filled fathers. Also, use your head. I don't get offended over forum posts. However, I do express myself: your an idiot.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can officially say that this thread is over for the business season. The truth: most peeps here are AFC. bottom line. LOL. thanks for entertaining me with your awesome jokes tho, makes it all worth a while.

V don your Iq of 147. how was it measured? what do u plan to do as your profession? I am curious to know. hollaback