My realization about sosuave and its members.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys... its time to get real with yall. My Biceps are 45 inches. wanna armwrestle?

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, get your story straight.

khash said:
guys... its time to get real with yall. I came to this site to see what was up just for the heck of it. to see what other fellow players think. the truth is that nobody is a player here on this forum. I mean if you are a player, would u spend your time coming here and checking on these stupid posts or would you be busy having sex with your girls. come on guys, most of u guys are AFC. heck i cant put that label, most of u are here because u suck at women not because you are good at it.
Rewind to a post you made a few days ago...
khash said:
I Dont Have That Much Experience With Women Yet. Why Do You Think I Am On This Site?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=922883#post922883

To all the newbies joining this site:
From your profile, I see that you've been a member of the forum for about 8 days. I applaud the eagerness in which you want to be a "senior member", but in all honesty it generally takes longer than a week to address other people as "newbies". ;)

As of today, I will no longer visit this forum.
Easy come, easy go.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I know players. DJ's are supposed to be a step up from players. Anyways, a player also invests in himself. Players have lives too. So, whats wrong with coming to a forum? How would that keep them from banging women? I do A LOT in one day. By the way, I don't live in the states. So, time zones vary. I come here when I can. I learned that this site is about finding what works for you and learning the view points of others. So, you must be able to call bullshyt sometimes and focus on what is real. Sometimes the best method is to go out and try it.

Yes, there are many AFC's on here. Still, there are some insightful posters as well. This is not a bad site by any means.

Eitherway, I wish you the best. Getting off the net only means more time for you in the real world. Which is NOT a bad thing. Good luck man. Im staying here.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have my story right. i have only been on this site for 8 days, thats true. I considered my self a newbie " on this site" and not to the game. I have been in the gamefor a long time. i dont have much sexual experience but i know my **** right. i dont give a **** about stauts of master don juan etc etc. those dont mean anything.

this thread was meant to make people aware that dont trust everything you read here. just be careful and dont take everything too seriously, i didnt say everybody is a chump. there are players obviously. I originally though this site is full of players, but there is not as many as you think

when i say i dont visit this forum, i meant not often. somehow often got missed there.

peace until next time.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
Trust me, I know players. DJ's are supposed to be a step up from players. Anyways, a player also invests in himself. Players have lives too. So, whats wrong with coming to a forum? How would that keep them from banging women? I do A LOT in one day. By the way, I don't live in the states. So, time zones vary. I come here when I can. I learned that this site is about finding what works for you and learning the view points of others. So, you must be able to call bullshyt sometimes and focus on what is real. Sometimes the best method is to go out and try it.

Yes, there are many AFC's on here. Still, there are some insightful posters as well. This is not a bad site by any means.

Eitherway, I wish you the best. Getting off the net only means more time for you in the real world. Which is NOT a bad thing. Good luck man. Im staying here.

dude, this is a GREAT site. no doubt. its just sometimes hard to tell those who know their **** from those who dont.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all honestly, some of what he is saying is making sense... however, he just isn't the person who needs to be saying it.

There was a time, a long time ago, when I was more wrapped up in the "board politics" of this place then actually using it to learn. I lost focus. Yes I come here often now, but I work online at home, and it kills time while I am waiting for slow ass download feeds to work.

As far as advice, all the advice you could ever want is in the DJ bible. All questions now are just reworded versions of what is already there.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
the two threads that did it for me was one by MATHEWKEWL and another one in the tip section about some online conversation. it was by some 15 year old telling everyone to get out there and acting like he has made this website, where he was talking about getting some online girl's msn. when i see things like that, it is trully discouraging. I do realize it is only one or two posts, but i have seen quite a few bad and meaningless posts lately, and I had to share what I saw and inform others to take this information wisely.

$$$$

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with doing that. When I see 16-15 year olds trying to "mack" and "get the women." I sit back and have a good laugh. Most adults know not to take advice from kids. Come on, I give more people on here a least a little more credit then that.

Besides, I don't care where you are from or what you do... Internet or Not... You will ALWAYS have to use discression on everything you do. There are as many lies and BS offline. Probably, MORE... Going anywhere and believe everything is just plain....

yup you know the word.

Last edited:

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
There is nothing wrong with doing that. When I see 16-15 year olds trying to "mack" and "get the women." I sit back and have a good laugh. Most adults know not to take advice from kids. Come on, I give more people on here a least a little more credit then that.

Besides, I don't care where you are from or what you do... Internet or Not... You will ALWAYS have to use discression on everything you do. There are as many lies and BS in offline. Probably, MORE... Going anywhere and believe everything is just plain....

yup you know the word.

ur acting like ur a lifetime member here. gimme a break buddy. right now the only laugh im sharing is at how tough ur trying to act.

ciao

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, what a loser, just leave and let them be. You seem more like afc to me. You joined this month 61 psts already. I joined last year and you have 10 times my post.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
funniest convo i heard was today, some black dude picks up his cell phone and says to his girlfriend:

Where my gurlll attttt?............ My gurl's chitten on me!!
OHHH NOOOOOOOO.

then his friend says: SHOW EM BATMAN. SHOW EM COWBOY. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT BATMAN?

the guy says to this girl:girl,my pythons be keeping u safe in the amazon, come wimmie.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
khash said:
guys... its time to get real with yall. I came to this site to see what was up just for the heck of it. to see what other fellow players think. the truth is that nobody is a player here on this forum. I mean if you are a player, would u spend your time coming here and checking on these stupid posts or would you be busy having sex with your girls. come on guys, most of u guys are AFC. heck i cant put that label, most of u are here because u suck at women not because you are good at it.

I have realized that there are so many contradicting ideas here that if u read alot, u will be confused and it will halt your game. The only way is to go out there and experience for yourself.

To all the newbies joining this site: Just read the bible once, read it VERY CAREFULLY, and go quickly apply it to the field in combination to what yo think is right. just practice man, life is just an experiment.

As of today, I will no longer visit this forum. I will take everything to the field and maybe post on my best discoveries once in a while. I encourage you guys to do the same.
Good post!Your right about everything everyone on this site is a loser expect for me why because I'm here to give advice,yes I will post ALOT on this forum but i'm posting advice.I say 90% of the guys here spend more time on the internet/computer/this forum rather then hollering at some fine girls or f*ckin.What khash just posted is the truth that's why everyone reading this is going to try and be denial it or be mad its the truth YOUR ALL losers who suck at women.khash has posted the truth I know to the guys reading this the truth hurts,it's true you all suck at women and need websites to get help.My suggestion is listen to khash because he has posted the truth!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
khash said:
would u spend your time coming here and checking on these stupid posts or would you be busy having sex with your girls.
Yes, because of course you can be having sex wih women 24 hours a day. :rolleyes:

khash said:
u suck at women not because you are good at it.
Not being good is the easiest way to suck at something. You're just a marvel of intelligent thought aren't you?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
code2009 said:
Good post!Your right about everything everyone on this site is a loser expect for me why because I'm here to give advice,yes I will post ALOT on this forum but i'm posting advice.I say 90% of the guys here spend more time on the internet/computer/this forum rather then hollering at some fine girls or f*ckin.What khash just posted is the truth that's why everyone reading this is going to try and be denial it or be mad its the truth YOUR ALL losers who suck at women.khash has posted the truth I know to the guys reading this the truth hurts,it's true you all suck at women and need websites to get help.My suggestion is listen to khash because he has posted the truth!
LOL, khash, from our conversation on IM...

This is the kind of person that has not developed... he may know women, but he is a tard in every other way.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur acting like ur a lifetime member here. gimme a break buddy. right now the only laugh im sharing is at how tough ur trying to act.

ciao
What the hell are you talking about? How was I acting like a lifetime member? How was I trying to act tough. In fact, I agreed that it was rediculous to see 15 year olds giving advice. I just said, that it was worth a laugh. Any adult that would sit back and take advice from a child is well... an idiot. It has nothing to do with acting "tough."

Man, you come on here sounding all self-rightious... and you try to diss me, when im just trying to come correct. If anything, you sound childish. No joke. A man would not post about how lame everyone on the site is at getting women.

Especially, when you yourself have "very little experience with getting women."

Just leave. Don't create a thread, just to express some view point, because your bitter that everyone on the site is not some player... as you were led to believe.

For the record, I know myself, I get ladies and I am not upset about your "post." But, you should try using your brain... thats if you can.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
khash said:
funniest convo i heard was today, some black dude picks up his cell phone and says to his girlfriend:

Where my gurlll attttt?............ My gurl's chitten on me!!
OHHH NOOOOOOOO.

then his friend says: SHOW EM BATMAN. SHOW EM COWBOY. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT BATMAN?

the guy says to this girl:girl,my pythons be keeping u safe in the amazon, come wimmie.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Weren't you leaving to go play Halo or some sh!t? You hypocritical fvcktard.

Go the fvck away already.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
What the hell are you talking about? How was I acting like a lifetime member? How was I trying to act tough. In fact, I agreed that it was rediculous to see 15 year olds giving advice. I just said, that it was worth a laugh. Any adult that would sit back and take advice from a child is well... an idiot. It has nothing to do with acting "tough."

Man, you come on here sounding all self-rightious... and you try to diss me, when im just trying to come correct. If anything, you sound childish. No joke. A man would not post about how lame everyone on the site is at getting women.

Just leave. Don't create a thread, just to express some view point, because your bitter that everyone on the site is not some player... as you were led to believe.

For the record, I know myself, I get ladies and I am not upset about your "post." But, you should try using your brain... thats if you can.

dude i donno what to say about u. i was gonna ignore this message but ur too much of a tool. first of all, im very experienced with women u tool. i am not sexually experienced as in i havent banged more than 20. thats what i mean. i didnt mean im some fool that hasnt touched a girl.

AND I am one of the best looking guys in my university. girls love me, i just ignore the **** out of them most of them time. WHY? i got things to worry about right now. i am studying to get into dental school. thats right. I am an A+ student in every course in university. I dont have time for women.

I have come to the realization that while dentistry is a profession, women have their place too. Thefore, I have become more sexually open to girls.

I don wanna see no more posts here by u man, and u dont set the norms around here. I SET MY OWN NORMS. if i feel a post is appropriate, I go ahead and put it here.

who are u to tell me that I cant put what threat or not. I do as I wish.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
code2009 said:
:up:

It is in human and animal tendacy to deny the cold and hard face of reality. all these guys are perfect example. just validates my theory of animalistic nature.

In fact, I wanted to test people's reaction as well. Even though I meant everyword of this post, i predicted denial responses. to deny reality just means u are not men yet. I am 19 and I am more man than 90% of u folks.

any more LITTLE BOYS wanna bash away?
HOlllaaaaaaaaaaa, LOOOLL

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
V-Don said:

Man I didn't want to get in the way of your guys arguements but I just couldn't resist it.V-don what u posted saying 15 year old kids giving advice is rediculous is a stupid comment.I know 15 year olds who get more booty then u seriously,this days statiscts say 15-16 boys are having more sex then adults.Thats why girls get more pregnart a younger age last when I was 15 wow I was getting soo much booty,even now though.But anyways I think you are offended by his post that's why you keep insulting him about any 15 year old taking advice is an idiot,sounds like your hurt.Remeber its just my opinion and I don't know if your affected by the post or not im assuming and just posting my opinion so don't all offended if u read this ;)But remeber this age ain't nuthing but a number so u can learn stuff from people younger then you.I know some 12 year old boys more mature and smarter then guys ages 25 so stop assuming just because someone is younger doesn't mean their aren't as educated as the older person we call that stereotype!Man my hands are tired I typed too much,lol

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Please, get your story straight.

Rewind to a post you made a few days ago...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=922883#post922883

From your profile, I see that you've been a member of the forum for about 8 days. I applaud the eagerness in which you want to be a "senior member", but in all honesty it generally takes longer than a week to address other people as "newbies". ;)

Easy come, easy go.
karmasutra said:
Weren't you leaving to go play Halo or some sh!t? You hypocritical fvcktard.

Go the fvck away already.
LOL love these posts, pisses all over Khash
i also love the word fvcktard