My Protein

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to buy some protein supplements for the first time, I'm just working out the best place to do so.

I am thinking about using my protein: http://www.myprotein.com/uk/

Has anyone used this site and is it reliable?

Also what type of products do you usually get?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get my stuff on bodybuilding.com, mostly whey proteins from optimum nutrition, they also have many natural products with no artificial sweetners or preservants.

If you are british check the delivery costs, there should be special deals for you.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I personally like the GNC AMP line. Expensive if you buy at the regular price, but right now you can buy one and ge the second for 50 percent off, plus an additional 25 percent off if you have a Gold Card. The discounts make for money well spent because the product features high calories, carbs, and protein, plus 3g of creatine and all 16 BCAA's. The key is to use 3 scoops instead of 4. you can still get good results that way, and you'll stretch your dollar even more.

I have also ordered supplements from www.a1supplements.com at a very reasonable price, but of course you have to wait a few days to get.
3 scoops throughout the day? or in one drink??!!

Ive been using scoop at a time.. Did I miss something?

I also agree GNC is a good source. I use 100% Whey Protien.

Derp

Reaction score
Krueg said:

Ive been using scoop at a time.. Did I miss something?

I also agree GNC is a good source. I use 100% Whey Protien.
Maybe his scoops are a different size?

Though they'd have to be really small to have to use 3/4... :D

springWater

Reaction score
That "Mass gain" formula is actually mostly made out of sugar. Its like 80% sugar , 20% whey protein. Getting fat off sugar is no good.Just buy a regular tub of whey protein and get your calories from real food.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost out of my 5 lb. tub of vanilla whey by VPX Syngex (91 servings total!). I've got 2 lbs. of ON 100% Strawberry Vanilla and 2 lbs. of the Body Fortress stuff I got cheap waiting in the cabinet. When I do buy online, I prefer to use dpsnutrition.net

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the site is reliable and they offer solid service.

You can choose from a variety of options, but keep in mind that some unflavoured products are not very tasty.

Check their forum and feedback for each product.

IMO, anything with 80% of whey isolate or concentrate is good. You can try True Whey Max.

Anyway, I find them to be a good company.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
It's not that much. I drink this protein **** a cup at a time. Dry. Measures.

It tastes terrible though.

smith joe

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It's not that much. I drink this protein **** a cup at a time. Dry. Measures.

It tastes terrible though.

So you should be changed it.There must be some proteins supplements are available in the market.What kind of effects you are having now and is this helpful for you health or not?

Please make me suggestions:
nyc personal trainer

Last edited:

Davitson

Reaction score
Protein which is very important ingredient in this diet,therefore it is better to take and use during taking the any diet.proteins provide the better energy to the bones respectively.

Michael456

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of taking protein supplements or protein powders you should take more natural protein foods in shape of raw eggs, fish, milk, yogurt, cheese, meat, nuts, green vegetables, and green beans.
They will be more beneficial for your health and give you more natural protein for the muscles building.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only supplements I use is Whey protein, which you can find at Wal-Mart of any grocery store, fish oil, and a multi-vitamin called "Ultra Man".

-Scars

H

Hermine

Having these supplements for protein i suggest you to add fish, cheese, chicken, beef, nuts, milk, yogurt and eggs in your diet. make a schedule for having a protein diet with these thing you will defiantly find me right.