My problem with woman, I'm confident, but attraction is a hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as I've mentioned in many other threads, I'm a confident guy and I can confidently approach woman. The problem is though, that attraction is a hit or a miss, meaning sometimes the babes won't be attracted. For instance, at lunch today I was able to get this Meghan girl insanely attracted but then when I talked to her after the play she wasn't attracted at all. This is what I mean by the fact that it's a hit or miss. So what I basically want to be able to do is get attraction MORE often and I want to be able to get attraction very quick. Right now, I'm confident, but confidence can only go so far in the game. I've gone up to girls many times confidently, only to have them not show interest or ignore me. I've got body language, eye contact and voice down, but I still can't seem to get attraction from some sets. So my question is, how do I generate attraction more often and how can I generally generate attraction quicker with chicks? I mean I basically want to be able to open and have the chicks already attracted by then.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If by insanely attracted you mean she was laughing at your jokes and letting you kino her.. then maybe you should figure out what insanely attracted means.. If you mean she was initiating kino, constantly fussing with her hair, giggling at everything you say even if its not funny and giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes.. then yes, maybe she was insanely attracted.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robstar said:
If by insanely attracted you mean she was laughing at your jokes and letting you kino her.. then maybe you should figure out what insanely attracted means.. If you mean she was initiating kino, constantly fussing with her hair, giggling at everything you say even if its not funny and giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes.. then yes, maybe she was insanely attracted.
Well yeah lol to the point that she's laughing at stuff I see and she's ACTUALLY interested in what I'm saying. Like I said, attraction is a hit or a miss with me. Sometimes girls'll be attracted, sometimes they won't, heck sometimes girls'll ignore me for no reason. Tis' the case with this one set at lunch, where I had good body language, a good voice, I was confident and they still ignored me mostly, one even said "Do you ever stop talking?". After that approach, I eventually approached this Karlin girl and this Meghan girl, who gave HUGE interest. But yeah, I basically want more consistant attraction with chicks. Being able to attract faster wouldn't hurt either.

It's that way with certain groups of girls too. They'll be attracted one minute, but be ignoring you the next. But like I said before, I want more consistant attraction, but I ALSO want more control of the attraction.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is interested, you'll know by the way she looks at you. Eye contact is the key, and a girl who likes you as a friend and a girl who is interested in you as something more, you can tell the difference. If a girl was really 'insanely attracted' to you, you wouldn't be here on the SoSuave boards asking 'is she attracted to me?' No. She'll be in your bed bringing you breakfast ;-)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
If a girl is interested, you'll know by the way she looks at you. Eye contact is the key, and a girl who likes you as a friend and a girl who is interested in you as something more, you can tell the difference. If a girl was really 'insanely attracted' to you, you wouldn't be here on the SoSuave boards asking 'is she attracted to me?' No. She'll be in your bed bringing you breakfast ;-)
But lol what I'm saying is even if I do hold eye contact, they still won't be that attracted. Maybe I'm not staying in sets long enough? I don't know.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... it's not for you to say if they will or will not be attracted.
If she's holding eye contact with you, then she's attracted.
I know it can be hard to think it's really that simple, but you don't need any of this PUA stuff or A1 to B3 to D3 etc. It really is as simple as, if you hold eye contact with her, then she's yours. You just have to go and collect it. You can forget about sets, how long you stay in them etc etc. If she's looking your way, you step over, you probably could even ask her if she wants to come home with you right then and there. If you can imagine it being that simple in your reality, it shall become that way my friend.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, i know girls that are VERY attracted to me yet they won't hold eye contact because either A) they are nervous or B) they want to appear a 'challenge'.

Eye contact is a huge huge sign, but during a conversation it alone does not signal that 'she's yours'.

Say she see you from a distance and holds eye contact or is constantly looking in your direction- thats attraction right there, approach her and she ISN'T holding eye contact are you suggesting that she is no longer attracted to you?

Chances are she's thinking 'GOD DAM' 'I thought of him as just eye candy but now HES talking to ME! Stay calm stay calm.'

There's a reason why some AFC's look away when they catch a girls eye, are afraid to even talk to them or touch them...

BTW i'm not starting some slagging match, just my opinion mate :)

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do understand where you're coming from with that, of course there are all kinds of subtleties to this whole eye contact thing that we couldn't really show through just writing, but there is a kind of shy eye contact where even though she's not looking at you, you kind of know she is sort of thing. Then there's the playing hard to get, what i'm saying is you have to be sensitive to the different levels and then make you move based on that, but you made a good point.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my question is, how do I generate attraction more often and how can I generally generate attraction quicker with chicks? I mean I basically want to be able to open and have the chicks already attracted by then.
Gee, why stop there? How about getting them attracted to you the day before you ever meet them, this way when you first approach them, they've already slept with you. Twice.

Rome wasn't built in a day. You have to build on something. You can't attract every one.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem with women, especially in high school, is a lack of social proof. Entering sets as a lone wolf doesn't get you very far unless you can back yourself up with social proof either at that time or very soon after.

MM

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well as I've mentioned in many other threads, I'm a confident guy and I can confidently approach woman. The problem is though, that attraction is a hit or a miss, meaning sometimes the babes won't be attracted. For instance, at lunch today I was able to get this Meghan girl insanely attracted but then when I talked to her after the play she wasn't attracted at all. This is what I mean by the fact that it's a hit or miss. So what I basically want to be able to do is get attraction MORE often and I want to be able to get attraction very quick. Right now, I'm confident, but confidence can only go so far in the game. I've gone up to girls many times confidently, only to have them not show interest or ignore me. I've got body language, eye contact and voice down, but I still can't seem to get attraction from some sets. So my question is, how do I generate attraction more often and how can I generally generate attraction quicker with chicks? I mean I basically want to be able to open and have the chicks already attracted by then.
Just from reading what you're saying on paper, it sounds like you give off an arrogant vibe to me. I can't really tell what the vibe you really give off might be. But I used to focus on appearing confident, and believe me, I never did. It's one of those things where if you try to appear a flower you're a weed. And I know how you love petunias. It's necessary to focus on inner quality.

I think you would benefit from remembering that it's ok to approach and feel nervous. In fact, I do much better with women when I approach slightly nervous. So if I were to suggest a way to increase your buy-in - just from what you've said - I would say, be slightly more nervous. Nervousness is built into us to make us better when we really need it.

Izza

Status
Not open for further replies.