My personal rants

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, It's been over a year and a half on this site...I would like to thank everyone whose given me advice you know who you are...jester, matrix, von neuen,lorenzo(anthony) bjon (boono), the list goes on and on....

Anyway, all the advice won't matter if I don't put in any effort...Pook said it best in his "Let yourself fail" post...He put it best "Let me tell what is MORE PAINFUL. It is getting trapped in a tortuous cycle of devouring more and more information with no action." Thats exactly whats happening, I'm devouring more and more info and I'm doing NOTHING....I'll really annoyed at myself and its time for me to take action...

For instance I just went to the mall today by myself and there were no hot girls...SO i basically have a few questions...Where are the best places to go to meet girls and for the mall what are the best days to go and time range to go??

But the fact I'm tired of doing nothing, and I'm ready to go out there a take some action for once. And hopefully I will and not ***** out in the end... Comments welcome

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? No hot girls? That's impossible in my opinion. Don't be too hard on yourself...have fun with it and don't go looking just for a 9 or above...they're rare.

Reaction score
If you never see hot women you are either in Alabama with Crazykid or you have too high standards (or you give off this cosmic odor that precedes you and causes all pretty females to escape). I'm sure there are hot chicks at your high school. Go intern at a modelling agency, you'll find hot women there.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i have high standards, but i just dont wanna approach some ugly chick...shes gotta be cute at the least...but i gotta actually approach u know and not ***** out

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poök
If you never see hot women you are either in Alabama with Crazykid
*Yawn* Not another fan. :rolleyes:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling wreckless. Heres wut I'm thinking of doin:

Printing out 1 or two of the best posts here such as the Pook one, and maybe rejection collection. Then I will just leave the site for a while. Then you have no1 2 compare urself to, and you stop taking in new useless info and just focus on the printouts. All this procrasintation is not good...

Oh check out the sig btw

Reaction score
My guess is that the reason your not getting any is because your secretely attracted to guys. Of course there were no hot girls at the mall, your not attracted to girls, just come out man. Its gonna be okay.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the pook-gigalo(imatater)/random_loser/Rocket_ship

hes like a virus, theres just no real way to ignore him

even if everyone blocks him it still does not matter hell jus get a new handle

i jus dont get why he wants to cause so much trouble...my guess?

the only piece of ass that he has gotten belongs to his mom

that or hes just to pathetic to even try to be successful/.