My pathetic Highschool story.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
What? how many times i have to tell you, i know what i did wrong hence i dont try and stalk her or even call her up and anything like that, why would you continue to put me down in that department? what i ask for is that if i should talk to her or what since am not what you call a "freak" when it comes to talking to girls anymore, you can just say, get over her like you already did, i respect that but when you start quoting most of my post and abuse it, thats when you went out of line, you dont even f*ucking know me and you called me a freak? with your post count as far as i can tell, you are just a DJ wannabe, a REAL DJ know better not to abuse people.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tai man, I think it's you who needs to chill a bit man. The guy ain't trying to come up in yo house and shoot you. He's giving you constructive criticizm. And from the looks of it you need it. Don't be so defensive, just take the critique. I bet you learned more about how out there you were from Ronny than you probably did from yourself. And I don't think you have the authority to attack his DJ'ism. The fact that he could take your "love story" and knock it down to plain logic, like you yourself should have seen, is more than enough proof that he's a whole tonne more qualified than you. So don't take the posts on the board as if were starting a gang against you. Just take the critique, and chill. Please.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what your mother taught you but calling other people freak isnt contructive critisiam. I think thats wrong spelling, ohh well.

Reaction score
thanks Roots, but this guy is just startin to annoy me.

Hey Tai, we have a place for people like you who refuse to take our LOGICAL advice - http://girlproblems.com

Don't come back until you're REALLY ready to listen.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronny ill listen for REAL advice not some punk trying to get some attention, am glad i anoy then you know people have feeling in this world.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to learn about stalking the hard way, but i have learned from my mistake, and so should you.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was remembering some article that i read a few days ago about getting used to rejection and i realize that if i cant stand the critisiam from the people who dont even know me, they just write based on what i told them then how can i stand rejection because it is much worse since its face to face with the person so no hard feeling Ronny even tho i dont agree with your approuch but you have alot of good points, i learned something for sure.