Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna hang out with my wang out?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
Wanna hang out with my wang out?
Lol to open with this . Ill try on friday lol . Im gonna get a slap but i dont care :D. Its fun :D

The weekend sarge is all about opinion openers and Mystery Method .
Just downloaded all episodes of Pickup Artist and im gonna start again with MM .

Im gonna try these ones :

1.Hey gals , quick question . I gotta get back to my friends in a minute .

How can i tell a girl that im not interested without hurting her feelings

[preselection]

She's nice girl and all but she's just not my type . And i dont wanna hurt her feelings .

[high standards]

Than im gonna transist with GIRLFRIEND TEST and some palmreading or sh1t like that .

2.Hey gals , quick question . Im gotta get back to my friends in just a minute . Do you like tatoo's ?

Because my sister is only 18 but she wants to have a tattoo . I dont know how to convince her NOT to do it . She's young and im sure she will regret it .
If i just say to her DONT DO IT , she will do it more .

Any opinion ?

Im gonna report back on Saturday night how it went :D .

Peace

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Prom Photographer by Daddy The Pimp

Here at my country , at prom nights , there are a lot people (friends , relatives , boyfriends , girlfriends ) watching students that are going to prom night in front of the hotel/restaurant where the prom is being held .

So , great opportunity . I got my photo camera (professional Cannon) and went there .

Said to girls ,

Aww , you look good tonight . Smile

PHOTO

Getting them near me , to watch the photo if they like :D .

Ok honey , gimme your e-mail and ill e-mail your photos and we will get in touch sometimes :D .

There were some funny cases when girls gave me that weird look . I said , ohh , youre not photogenic . Try smiling , maybe you look better .

I think i was successful because i got a reputation of payed photograph too quick , i dont know why .

But , the bed news are that i was trying a new memory card printer and i burned memory card and printer too . I think im not gonna add them at all .

Anyway , it was a nice night .

12 e-mail closed :D .

Dude how old are you?? Wouldn't these girls be 16-18?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Dude how old are you?? Wouldn't these girls be 16-18?
Im 18 .

And here at my country , you dont need to be 21 to enter clubs or drink alcohol .You just have to be cool guy who dress good , looks a bit old and is sorrounded by girls . Ive been on clubs drinking alcohol since i was 16 .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna use again my photo camera as a daygame pickup tool on Saturday .

Hey girls . Can you take a photo of me ? You know how to take it right ?

Look , the camera should be held like this [teasing , c+f ] (CREDIT : DONT REMEMBER , SOMEONE FROM SS )

IT STOPS TARGET .

Ok , while we are at photo's , quick question . My friends girlfriend found pic's of his EX under his bed . And she wants him to burn them . What do you think , is it reasonable ?

Bang , cant wait to shoot this one :D .

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During daygame, I said to a lady "You wanna see the city's 2nd largest monument?" I didn't get slapped, it led me into a good conversation though and neghits.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t . I was out tonight and guess what ? I havent approach a single set . WTF , no openers on my brain , i just frooze up . I dont know WTF is happening .

Tomorrow , we made a bet with my friends .

GOAL : APPROACH 10 SETS

if any of us dont finish the mission ,

PUNISHMENT : Pay all our meal after clubbing and some other drinks .

Tomorrow im gonna approach like mad robot . I said this week im going to use only opinion openers .

bmxcetera said:
During daygame, I said to a lady "You wanna see the city's 2nd largest monument?" I didn't get slapped, it led me into a good conversation though and neghits.
Lol , nice one . Which is the first ?:p

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Washington Monument or...urs! LMAO.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just saw "Yo, wassup." or "What are u guys talking about?" or "I came by to say Hi." And sometimes I like to use a combination of "Yo, wassup. What are u guys talking about?"

Or if i really like to get snappy, I say "You, wassup, what r u guys talking about, I came by to say Hi."

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution said:
I usually just saw "Yo, wassup." or "What are u guys talking about?" or "I came by to say Hi." And sometimes I like to use a combination of "Yo, wassup. What are u guys talking about?"

Or if i really like to get snappy, I say "You, wassup, what r u guys talking about, I came by to say Hi."
Yea , but i dont know if it works . Im talking about girls that doesnt give you approach invitations ( eye contact , smile ) .

Im talking about hotties that have been hit all night with HI , WHATS UP , HI MY NAME IS BLLA BLLA . And they got their b1tch shield very high . For this kind of b1tches , opinion openers are great :D .

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t . I was out tonight and guess what ? I havent approach a single set . WTF , no openers on my brain , i just frooze up . I dont know WTF is happening .
"Yo wassup, my name is..."

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't game too often, but nonetheless, I went to a non-drunken grad party with my AFC buddies last week. All were students so no one knew **** about Game. lol I was opening like a mad robot.

Openers:

1. Tattoo opener: "Hey guys, What do you think of girls with tattoos?"

2. 2 part KISS opener: "If a girl has a bf, and kisses another guy, is that cheating..? What if she kisses another girl?"

3. BF opener: "Are you guys best friends?" - usual replies: "Yea we shower together or we are sisters :)"

My AFC buddies had never seen this side of me. I freaked them out. :p

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started laughing out loud at work while reading the human lie detector stuff.

If someone used this **** on me, I think I'd give him/her my number too, gay or not:D

Good stuff man, keep the updates! Totally light and funny, a breath of fresh air on these rather serious/dire forum posts recently.

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question for you DTP, what's your native language then? Right now I'm in a foreign country, and it's hard as **** to through some ****y funny openers out there not in my own native language.

I can usually open with easy **** like, '' Damn that was a big earthquake last night'' (in Japanese), or

''Nice haircut''

Her: You think so?

''Yeah, you look like some of my students, totally young and hip!''

A note to the new guys out there reading this ****: Let yourself go, turn into a 15 year old jack-a$$ rock star. It's all fun anyway, no fears, no regrets man!:up: DOn't stop smiling or laughing (or pretending to be angry/sad/embarassed). Just let your emotions run wild, and her's will too.

Peace, from the East

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY DTP, i got a question for you. WHat's your native language? DO you ever have to open on girls not in your native language?

I'm in a foreign country, still getting the hang of the language (Japan), but only stuff like:

''Nice haircut''

Her: Thanks.

''You look like one of my students'' (Im a high school teacher)

Or like, ''Big earthquake last night huh''

Her: Yeah it was.

''Yeah, I was worried about you''.

I'll destroy the girl :cool: if she knows even the slightest bit of English, but completely suck if I have to use Japanese.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Gonna use again my photo camera as a daygame pickup tool on Saturday .

Hey girls . Can you take a photo of me ? You know how to take it right ?

Look , the camera should be held like this [teasing , c+f ] (CREDIT : DONT REMEMBER , SOMEONE FROM SS )

IT STOPS TARGET .

Ok , while we are at photo's , quick question . My friends girlfriend found pic's of his EX under his bed . And she wants him to burn them . What do you think , is it reasonable ?

Bang , cant wait to shoot this one :D .

I like the first part, but see the ex-girlfriend opener, i think its hilariously awful.

Who the hell goes around asking questions like that? Its sad and imo demonstrates lower value right away. Im sure it can work to get a conversation going but im also sure its not great. Why would u be asking, not only a random question, but one not directly involving yourself either? Stupid and sad.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
I like the first part, but see the ex-girlfriend opener, i think its hilariously awful.

Who the hell goes around asking questions like that? Its sad and imo demonstrates lower value right away. Im sure it can work to get a conversation going but im also sure its not great. Why would u be asking, not only a random question, but one not directly involving yourself either? Stupid and sad.
Well , i have the same opinion as you about opinion openers . I think its stupid asking strange people about your problems and your sh1t . But they DO work .

Opener , is only for stopping target and initiating conversation . But , in that case , its better to throw two or three openers , so the target completely stops and talks to you .

Than , you can throw DHV , negs , C+F , tease , kino and other sh1t .

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Always open a set with higher energy that they have . They want someone who's having fun , not someone bored that will bore them to tears .Confidence
You got some good openers, but why post some stuff right out of Mystery's book? Keep it original.