my nipples....

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, weird title, i know lol.

Anyway, I am in good shape, 5'11", 176 pounds, low body fat as you can see my abs very well and am overall pretty cut and lean. I get a lot of poeple telling me how cut up i look, etc. all that stuff. whatever. My problem is my nipples!! My chest development is not GREAT, but its decent. Overall my body looks good. My nipples, though, are very weird.

Most people nippes(or the areola part i guess) are a circle. Mine don't seem to be that shape, its almsot like they are stretched, or pulling to the sides. They stretch across from left to right, which makes them stick out and look puffy. This kind of throws off the looks of my chest i feel. They also feel puffy. They stick out to the sides and are stretched thin, kind of like they are winking at me, lol.

They look much better when they are hard. The problem is that it is pretty noticeable when i wear a thin t-shirt, my nips stick out and look pufy. I have heard of something called gynoplasta or soemthign to that affect, but am not sure if it is that.

Basically i was just wondering if anybody had any advice n what i could do to make them look a little more round lol, different chest exercises or somethign maybe. Tis thread may seem like a joke or stupid but im serious, its embarassing.

Any suggestions?? Thanks guys.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? I know what your talking about,I have that crap sometimes. I'm 19 and I was told it should go away when puberty slows down. I notice it goes away and goes to 'normal' when I'm cold,weird.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it sounds like you have a small case of gyno and I think I do too. My nipples are kinda puffy and stick out but when I push in on them or are really cold, they go down to normal size. This started when I hit puberty at about age 13 and it's stayed this way, and I am 21 now. It's caused by a rise in estrogen when you hit puberty, which doesn't make sense to me because I thought when ppl hit puberty they rose in testosterone, but whatever. I think if you are over16, then most likely the only way to get rid of it is to get the surgery done. There are some pills you can take to reduce it, but it doesn't work for everyone. Actually I believe that 60% of men has some sort of minor gyno.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop smoking so much weed, and take estrogen blocking pills

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
It's caused by a rise in estrogen when you hit puberty, which doesn't make sense to me because I thought when ppl hit puberty they rose in testosterone, but whatever.
Excess test. turns into estrogen.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Excess test. turns into estrogen.

Are you sure??? Because I'm horny all the time and have hard time keeping my hands off of me, even while banging those hoes. Funny, because I have like a b cup, lol.

Can you point me to a book or study, or some trusted external source that proves that excess test causes estrogen? If this turn to be true I might want to take estrogen blockers.

As for the OP. This seller sells gyno wests. Click here. I got two. They cover your nipples, and breasts, and you look normal. They're white, and cool looking even under a black shirt, gives you that nice contrast.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Can you point me to a book or study, or some trusted external source that proves that excess test causes estrogen? If this turn to be true I might want to take estrogen blockers.
Sorry I can't find the study that I took it from,wish I could cause I bet it had a reference on how to stop/slow estrogen levels.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gynecomastia, it sucks. I've missed out on so much because of it. I haven't been to a pool or beach in like 10 years. I'm hoping to get surgery for it but I don't want to bring it up with my parents so I'm saving for the surgery now and hope to get it done in secret.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal, man, don't be ashamed. It's not a huge thing to tell your parents. It's not like you are telling them you have AIDS. I meantioned something to my mom about having it once and that I think I need to get surgery to take care of it, and I said, you see how they stick out some and she said, "yeah, but you gotta pay for it yourself." And, that was that. It's not like she made fun or anything and I highly doubt your parents will either.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I used to worry about somewhat,but I learned way to avoid it;

-work out,the bigger your chest gets,the smaller they look

-wear black wife beaters if your going to wear one

beercan

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop smoking so much weed,

do you have anything to back this up. ??:confused:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Kerpal, man, don't be ashamed. It's not a huge thing to tell your parents. It's not like you are telling them you have AIDS. I meantioned something to my mom about having it once and that I think I need to get surgery to take care of it, and I said, you see how they stick out some and she said, "yeah, but you gotta pay for it yourself." And, that was that. It's not like she made fun or anything and I highly doubt your parents will either.
Yeah I know, but I just can not bring it up with them. I've tried so many times and I just can't do it, it's like there's a mental block there after 8 years of worrying about it, trying to hide it, never taking off my shirt, etc :(

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys if you think you have Gynecomastia do something about it now! Don't wait... I'm 21 now and I've had it since I was 13, I wish I had done something about it sooner, I've missed out on so much because of it. Don't put it off, get to a doctor to confirm if you have it and if so, get to a surgeon ASAP.

Don Waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be water retention? Cause some days my chest looks fabulous...then other days i wanna vomit!

Loren

Reaction score
I will tell you...

I'm almost certain you and the other posters here have Gynecomastia.

It's nothing to be ashamed of and many guys have it. Especially kids in puberty. With high testosterone comes high levels of estrogen. Guys who take steroids also sometimes get this.

There are two forms. One - if it's just fast. The second is where you can feel a small lump underneath the nipple - that's breast tissue. There is only one cure for it - surgery. It's expensive though. I have found it's only really an issue if you make it an issue. If they are ridiculously big then sure surgery is fine. But something small and minor I suggest you try to live with it.

Do a google search with images and you'll find tons of before and after pictures of this.