My new year's resolution: COMPLETELY overhaul my attitude when it comes to girls.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Shawn, I'm a senior in High school and throughout my whole life, I've only have THREE (3) girl friends. I don't know why this is because I'm often told I'm fairly attractive.

I think the main problem is, I am one of the nicest people there is, I don't get angry much and I have NO aggression. I want all this to change, I want to get a complete overhaul and do what it takes to get any girl I want.

Also, since I'm about to leave High School, will these methods also work in the real world?

Now lets get to why I'm doing all this. Recently (about 5 months back) I met this amazing girl who drove me crazy with her good looks and strikingly funny personality. It seemed to be the perfect girl for me and being the noob that I am at this stuff, I talked to her a bit, asked her for her number then talked over text message everyday.

At the time I already knew what was happening, I was falling in the friend zone because she kept asking me to help her with this guy and that, it really got old after a while.

I've already asked her out once and she rejected me, but I want to give his another shot. I was telling her we could "hang out" sometime this week because she really wants to see me now that we have break. But yesterday in a painful convo, I was slightly flirting with her and another guy came up, here's what it went like.

Her: Hey I met Ian (one of my friends) he's really cool.

Me (frustrated already): Thats cool, you guys were going to a party as a date right?

Her: Yeah, but his car broke, it was really funny.

*Useless small talk passes by*

Me: Soooo.. you like him? I bet you will want to go out with him now huh?

Her: Haha we'll see.

Ok this is the turning point

Me: That's what you said to me when I met you, and look where we are.

Her: I never said that...

Me: Yes you did, stop denying it, you said we'll see....

Her: Shut up Shawn. We're just friends

I hope you guys feel my pain at this point.

Me: That's only because you put us there, not me.

Her: I did...

Me: Yeah...

Her: Wait so what's wrong with being friends?

Me: I don't want to be friends with girls I like/am trying to date.

Her: So can we be friends?

Me: I don't know....

This is where it stopped, it's really starting to piss me off and I don't want her to be my friend anymore because its just a vicious cycle, I like her, watch her go from one guy to the next without doing anything about it.

At this point I need to either A, get her to like me FAST or B tell her that I don't want to be her friend.

Tell me what to do guys, and also remember, this is my new year's resolution, this should be something that will teach me how to get more girls, nearly any girl I want if possible.

Also, will these methods work outside of high school? If so let me hear em :] Thanks.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
I think....

NEXT!

Your a friend and nothing more

But WHY? I didn't want to become this, she just decided that for some reason I am. I'm tired of this happening and that's why I made this topic, I'm not going to be that friend anymore, I want to be that guy that's in bed with her.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam man that had to hurt. I remeber when i got that "Were just friends" part. It felt like my penis had shrunken on me when she said that....lol.

Read Pooks Book, its done wonders, not only does it change your perspective on women but on life aswell.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
Dam man that had to hurt. I remeber when i got that "Were just friends" part. It felt like my penis had shrunken on me when she said that....lol.

Read Pooks Book, its done wonders, not only does it change your perspective on women but on life aswell.

The book of pook? Are you sure that's going to help me? That's really long and I read very slowly.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only had three girlfriends? You're in the top 85% of people on this board. You beat me. I was still at one until December of this year, and I'm a Senior too.

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you stop hanging out with her or really even talking. Don't be mean, if you HAVE to talk, then act like life is going great and everything. But don't be around her and distance yourself. That way one of a couple things will happen.

1. you'll stop being friends and never talk to each other again. oh well, that's not so bad because you would have been tortured by her anyways.

2. she'll realize that you want a RELATIONSHIP, and if she wants to be around you that's what she's going to have to be in to do it. if she has any feelings for you, they'll come to the surface and she'll be after YOU

Basically, the worst thing you could do right now is to 'just be friends'.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Man. Cut off all ties from this girls. she a biatch and thats that. Don't be her friend, don't be her anything. Ignore her.

also i have to disagree here

I suggest you stop hanging out with her or really even talking. Don't be mean, if you HAVE to talk, then act like life is going great and everything. But don't be around her and distance yourself. That way one of a couple things will happen.
don't act like anything. Make sure you're life is going great, and let her know. Don't let some girl get you down theres more important things

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her we can't be friends because it would just put us in the position again and I'm chasing something thats not there, bad idea? Shes like "I dont want to lose you as a friend"

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just say to NEXT her but......Hm.....do you really like this girls personality? Make sure her good looks didn't illusion you into thinking she's actually a cool person...looks can do that to guys, and your friends can sometimes see RIGHT THROUGH IT! I would originally just tell you to next her, but you could become good friends with her....as long as you get into a GIVE and TAKE relationship....ie. don't let her just USE you as an emotional tampon. You would, of course, have to cut off all attraction towards her and just keep a friendly interest level.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I would just say to NEXT her but......Hm.....do you really like this girls personality? Make sure her good looks didn't illusion you into thinking she's actually a cool person...looks can do that to guys, and your friends can sometimes see RIGHT THROUGH IT! I would originally just tell you to next her, but you could become good friends with her....as long as you get into a GIVE and TAKE relationship....ie. don't let her just USE you as an emotional tampon. You would, of course, have to cut off all attraction towards her and just keep a friendly interest level.

I LOVE her personality. She has the looks and personality, a rare find I know. The only thing is she's a little confused when it comes to reading my body language. When I told her I didnt ever have an intention of being friends she was so surprised "You never wanted to be friends"

There is NO way I can keep being friends with her without liking her because I tried that for the past month, and I can't stop thinking about her. Believe me, when I say I really like this girl, I mean as in more than I've ever liked anymore before.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:

I LOVE her personality. She has the looks and personality, a rare find I know. The only thing is she's a little confused when it comes to reading my body language. When I told her I didnt ever have an intention of being friends she was so surprised "You never wanted to be friends?!?!??!"

There is NO way I can keep being friends with her without liking her because I tried that for the past month, and I can't stop thinking about her. Believe me, when I say I really like this girl, I mean as in more than I've ever liked anymore before.

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
I LOVE her personality. She has the looks and personality, a rare find I know. The only thing is she's a little confused when it comes to reading my body language. When I told her I didnt ever have an intention of being friends she was so surprised "You never wanted to be friends?!?!??!"

I know exactly how you feel, same happened to me. But when I just stopped seeing her and cut her off and went out with another girl, I basically forgot about her in the obsessive way I was addicted to her before. You can't be afraid to lose her, you just gotta cut it off for your own well being.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't keep being friends with her without liking her then DITCH HER. Trust me when I say you will get over her easily if you hook up with a few girls. The only reason you like her is becasue you obviously don't have enough females in your life and you think about her too much.

You are exagerating how much you like her. It is LUST and nothing more. Lusting for a girl, lusting for her looks. Usually when you first meet a girl she puts you in 'friends' or 'more than friends' and you can only change that according to your 'niceness' and 'sexuality'. Easy to guess which one you have too much of.

Read the god damn book of pook already. And weapons of mass seduction. It will do you a load of good. 3 girlfriends is big 'round here mate. Don't put yourself down. I've barely had a serious relationship but I'm gettin every chick that looks at me at the moment.

Is senior the last year? I'm Australian not American and we don't use your lingo. I'm about to enter my last year too. I've turned it around so much in the past few weeks that it's ridiculous. You can do the same. If anything these DJ tips and the DJ mindset will work better in the real world.

Being a DJ isn't about agression. Not at all. Fvck that. Stay calm and keep a cool head. Stand up for yourself but don't get angry. Don't put up with disrespect. Walk away.

Good luck buddy.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks to everyone that replied, really. I don't have time to individually thank you but I could if I did, but just saying thanks :]

Ok possible update here, she told me I had a chance with her at one point, but she had "stronger feelings" for the guy she liked at the time so it made her feelings for me go away. She told me it only crossed her mind for about 10minutes, what does this mean?

And yes SinJester, senior year is last year, that's why I need something that will help me with girls outside of high school :p

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok one thing, and this is really important. Is there a way I can break my friendship with her in a way that she will start to like me and want me back? Tell me how to do it :D

BTW I wish I could read those books, but I dont have the time, seriously. I have a job, school, and a life lol

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone says "NEXT" and to go on, but seriously I know how it is to be infatuated with a girl (AKA oneitis).

Oneitis is NOT a good thing to have, but in order for her to see you as something other than a friend, is for you to show that you CAN be more than a friend. You need to fulfill your New Years Resolution.

Start dating other girls and building your confidence up. She'll notice.

Download Mystery's Venusian Artists Handbook and Magic Bullets. Long ass read but just span it out and make sure you actually READ it and not just skim.

You're a nice guy who needs to turn that into a confident, Alpha personality.

And seriously, just read one article of the High School bible and Pook's book at a time. It'll take a while but just keep pumping them out.

There is no instant method for getting more girls. It takes a lot of trial-and-error, and a lot of patience. You must be willing to get rejected and even let go of your current oneitis.

Think about it... you're not gonna marry this girl. Don't let yourself become so overly obsessed with getting this one that you miss out on other chances.

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright mayhem.. you remind me of my self.. i've had about 4 LTRs. Im in a similar situation but im not just friends, im just working on being better than the man next to me... so heres what you should do..

-i know its hard, but dont text her/talk to her first.. let her do the texting/talking first, if she doesn't, then shes obviously not worth it, no point in chasing a girl who doesn't want you back.. *i stopped texting the girl i was into and a few days later she told me to come over and drink, and i told her bah i just got home from work (as in no thanks) and she said so.. i wanna have fun.. even though i should have kept to my word i still went over and had some "fun" :)*

-dont tell a girl that you like her directly like that early on, girls like a chase, not a given.. some reason they don't like it.. its just how it is.. remember it, i made that mistake, its not turning out so well

-dont let her bullsh*t you with that friend sh*t, if she wants to be friends, tell her i have enough friends and walk away.. if she wants to be more than friends she will come back to you.. if she doesn't like i said above then why bother!? you have to test her your self.. she might be testing you man.. girls do crazy things

-last of all... READ THE DJ BIBLE.. everything is golden there man, and its all for free, only a dumbass wouldnt read that stuff.. so what if you don't have time, if you have the time to be on this thread, you have time to at least read 1 article a day or everytime you get on the computer... this is your chance man.. and asking for other dj's for help when you havn't read it isn't fair for us (even tho we still are helping you out) but c'mon all the rest of us read it, but that's defiantly your loss if you choose not to

and remember anything you do isn't going to happen instantly.. you cant just make a million dollars it takes time, you can't just get up and go play golf like tiger woods, you have to practice man.. best of luck trying to go the fast route.. hope you read :)

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
mastacheef said:
alright mayhem.. you remind me of my self.. i've had about 4 LTRs. Im in a similar situation but im not just friends, im just working on being better than the man next to me... so heres what you should do..

-i know its hard, but dont text her/talk to her first.. let her do the texting/talking first, if she doesn't, then shes obviously not worth it, no point in chasing a girl who doesn't want you back.. *i stopped texting the girl i was into and a few days later she told me to come over and drink, and i told her bah i just got home from work (as in no thanks) and she said so.. i wanna have fun.. even though i should have kept to my word i still went over and had some "fun" :)*

-dont tell a girl that you like her directly like that early on, girls like a chase, not a given.. some reason they don't like it.. its just how it is.. remember it, i made that mistake, its not turning out so well

-dont let her bullsh*t you with that friend sh*t, if she wants to be friends, tell her i have enough friends and walk away.. if she wants to be more than friends she will come back to you.. if she doesn't like i said above then why bother!? you have to test her your self.. she might be testing you man.. girls do crazy things

-last of all... READ THE DJ BIBLE.. everything is golden there man, and its all for free, only a dumbass wouldnt read that stuff.. so what if you don't have time, if you have the time to be on this thread, you have time to at least read 1 article a day or everytime you get on the computer... this is your chance man.. and asking for other dj's for help when you havn't read it isn't fair for us (even tho we still are helping you out) but c'mon all the rest of us read it, but that's defiantly your loss if you choose not to

and remember anything you do isn't going to happen instantly.. you cant just make a million dollars it takes time, you can't just get up and go play golf like tiger woods, you have to practice man.. best of luck trying to go the fast route.. hope you read :)

Well of course you had some "fun" you live in Vegas fool! I'm stuck here in the great state of Texas, where we have horses instead of cars, hahahah.

Ok first off, I know I won't marry her, but I'm going to see her outside of high school, as in same college same major, I've already talked to her about it and she said shes going to Baylor because its her dream college, now I'm not that obsessed with the school, but its a great school and I'll probably go there. So same college, same major (probably) good chance of seeing her 4 more years then ya? lol

The thing is, before her, I really haven't had a problem with girls, I always like girls that are really flirtatious and a little "open" with their sexuality if you know what I mean :D No not as in a slut lol, just a girl that doesn't mind me saying I want to bang her into the ground hahaha.

So this one had all those qualities, and I just did what I usually do, talk to them on the phone/text/etc and try to get with them. But in this case, she didn't seem to want me. I knew this because one day she was telling me something like this.

Her: Hey shawn guess what?!?! My friend thinks I like you!!

Me (Excited but not showing it) : Hahahah wow no way (is hoping she wants me)

Her: Haha yeah can you believe that? I was like nooo hes just a friend

Me (WTF NOOOOOOOOOO): Oh haha you should have played along (**** she doesnt like me)

Kind of kept trying from there, eventually got desperate and couldn't stop thinking about her, I'm telling you man, I freaking couldn't sleep for hours because I was thinking about her, it was so gayyyyy. So I told her I like her, but she told me she didn't feel "chemistry"

Also, I haven't hung out with her outside of school, the reason is, I don't drive, so I wanted to get my license (which I got today) because a female driving is a female in charge, and you know what that means :)

Maybe I can finally hang out with her and give it one more chance? I need to know something fast guys, because its either Break off with her, or somehow make up some excuse for saying I can't be her friend anymore (because I said that) and try to make her like me, what's it gonna be dudes?

Oh yeah and Mastacheef, two things. First off, the thing you said about don't text her and crap, HELL yes that is hard, I can't do it for more than a day but I shall try lol. And second, you obviously like Halo, so why don't you give me your gamer tag and we can play some live :D And if you have Call of Duty 4, even better haha

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
Well of course you had some "fun" you live in Vegas fool! I'm stuck here in the great state of Texas, where we have horses instead of cars, hahahah.

Ok first off, I know I won't marry her, but I'm going to see her outside of high school, as in same college same major, I've already talked to her about it and she said shes going to Baylor because its her dream college, now I'm not that obsessed with the school, but its a great school and I'll probably go there. So same college, same major (probably) good chance of seeing her 4 more years then ya? lol

The thing is, before her, I really haven't had a problem with girls, I always like girls that are really flirtatious and a little "open" with their sexuality if you know what I mean :D No not as in a slut lol, just a girl that doesn't mind me saying I want to bang her into the ground hahaha.

So this one had all those qualities, and I just did what I usually do, talk to them on the phone/text/etc and try to get with them. But in this case, she didn't seem to want me. I knew this because one day she was telling me something like this.

Her: Hey shawn guess what?!?! My friend thinks I like you!!

Me (Excited but not showing it) : Hahahah wow no way (is hoping she wants me)

Her: Haha yeah can you believe that? I was like nooo hes just a friend

Me (WTF NOOOOOOOOOO): Oh haha you should have played along (**** she doesnt like me)

Kind of kept trying from there, eventually got desperate and couldn't stop thinking about her, I'm telling you man, I freaking couldn't sleep for hours because I was thinking about her, it was so gayyyyy. So I told her I like her, but she told me she didn't feel "chemistry"

Also, I haven't hung out with her outside of school, the reason is, I don't drive, so I wanted to get my license (which I got today) because a female driving is a female in charge, and you know what that means :)

Maybe I can finally hang out with her and give it one more chance? I need to know something fast guys, because its either Break off with her, or somehow make up some excuse for saying I can't be her friend anymore (because I said that) and try to make her like me, what's it gonna be dudes?

Oh yeah and Mastacheef, two things. First off, the thing you said about don't text her and crap, HELL yes that is hard, I can't do it for more than a day but I shall try lol. And second, you obviously like Halo, so why don't you give me your gamer tag and we can play some live :D And if you have Call of Duty 4, even better haha
Yeah I know what that feels like. Happened to me oh so many times before. But cutting the texting and phone and msn is the best thing you can do.

For example, in the last few days...there is this girl I had oneitus for for like half a year - well I cut all contact, and after 2 days she wouldn't stop texting me! I mean I was actually getting annoyed.

Not that I have a chance with her (if you've been their friend for too long... you've probably got no chance), but it was just cool to see what happens when you cut contact off with a girl and suddenly THEY are the ones begging for your attention.

Oh yes, and while you are cutting her off, try talking to some other girls. That also does wonders for curing oneitus AND helps you be able to keep the contact cut without any relapses.

Also, read the dj bible. It really is longer than it looks. I read it in two sittings, only took a couple hours.