Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new gf and ex gf in club

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I broke up with me ex over 2 months ago and so I got a new gf a couple of weeks later.

We are dating now over a month and I took her over the weekend to a club and my ex was there.

To make a long story short. I ignored my ex and her friends and as the night progressed my new gf went with another gal friend of mine to the toilet and my ex and her friend followed her to the toilet and my ex bumped into her hard with her shoulder.

My new gf wanted to beat her, but the other gal said it will get them banned in club and on premises.

So further in the night i danced with my new gf and other gal and sat down.

So my ex decided to dance in front of us the whole time with other guys. My new gf sat on my lap on chair.

What do u guys think of why my ex will do this?

:)

beaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
roissy pretty much breaks down the why's every day in his blog, citizen renegade.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex is just bitter that you found someone else yet she's alone. Good thing you dumped her she seems like a classless woman to pull off stunts like those. Dancing with guys infront of you is simply her trying to make you jealous and to illicit some response from you. She just wanted your attention and if you gave her any she'd know you still cared. The satisfaction of knowing she can affect you or have you is what she was after. All for sake of her ego