My Neighbor Dillemma

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved here a couple years ago and always knew this HB 8 lived 4 houses down. When I first moved here, I was an AFC and very obese. You're typical nice guy. (Still am to some) After years of struggle to get with women I am now physically ready to do it. Mentally though, I'm still a big boy. Now I've lost most of the weight (315 to 200, presently).

I've seen her at school since I moved here 4 years ago and dreamed of how hot she is! Up until this year, I never really met her! But this one time in a kickback, I was playing beirut with my buddies and I was just "on fire" for the whole night. (Back to back to back shots multiple times being nailed in). She was watching me nail shot after shot and win game after game and as I kept going, I heard her make sly comments like, "(name)! You're so chill!", "OMG, how come I haven't met you earlier?!", "We NEED to hang out more!".

But this is my problem.. I kinda have a thing for another girl right now (link to that problem) and my neighbor is an ex of one of my homies.. (2 years ago though...) What would you do?!

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years ago? Your good to go? Just depends on how good their relationship was, if it was a quick thing, with no real emotions, and he wasn't sobbing after, it's cool, if he did do all that, no go.
And, if I had two girl I liked, I'd spin plates ;)
Remember, you NEVER be exclusive unless the girl asks your FIRST.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
You go for both. Are you obligated to one?
I am more obligated to the other girl just because I know her a lot better.. All my friends are suggesting I ask her to prom.. (And I do have a fun idea in mind) She's known me since I was a fat boy and has shown interest before. Up until I lost the weight, she's been wanting to hang out more often but I'm still used to being my old me when I'm with her. (Therefore, I don't make any moves)... Which I know is NOT alpha!

SilverSonnet said:
2 years ago? Your good to go? Just depends on how good their relationship was, if it was a quick thing, with no real emotions, and he wasn't sobbing after, it's cool, if he did do all that, no go.
And, if I had two girl I liked, I'd spin plates
Remember, you NEVER be exclusive unless the girl asks your FIRST.
Well, they had a very serious relationship.. Her myspace has him on it as one if her heroes. I don't really understand what you're saying though.. lol

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dating one of them? If you aren't, then you aren't obligated to them...that's where I was going with that. The length of time you've known someone does not matter, and in a lot of cases, could be more of a hinderance than benefit.

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
um i didnt realize you had to be held to date just one girl, if you can get both GET BOTH son! especially if shes makin those comments

and congratrs on losin that weight