My moms friend

aoper

Reaction score
I've been having sex with my moms best friend for about a bit more than a month. I have known her for 3 years, and she has always flirted with me alot, she said she was just trying to bug me. She was married and few weeks after she got divorce she made a move on me, and we have been ****ing 2 or three times a week since. She is alot younger than my mom, she's only 30. I think my mom knows or at least suspects that something is going on, and I didn't think she had a problem with it until about a week ago. I still live at home with my parents, and my moms friend was over. She was talking about how boring her night was going to be, she said she was going to watch movies alone. So I invited myself over, and about an hour later when I was in her car on the way over, she told me before we left my mom asked her not to let me come over(she knew I would be spending the night there because I don't have a vehichle, it was too late to take a bus and her house is too far to take a taxi). I hadn't really thought much about how my mom would feel about it, and now I feel weird about it. I really like her, and she likes me too, she told me that she thinks about me all the time. I don't know what I should do.
Do you think I should stop having sex with her or maybe talk to my mom about it? Or keep it a secret from my mom and not let things get too serious?

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude dont reveal it now, might as well ride it out b/c it's too late now......if u decide to cut her off then still dont tell your mom, it will hurt her feelings and might ruin a friendship....so good luck

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 20, she is 30... how serious do you actually think it could get? Don't answer that! :) She just got divorced...

So keep it quiet from mom and just have some fun. Don't get attached to her.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun.
Dont get attached.
Dont tell mom.
and last but not least...
Take nudie pics and email them to me if shes hot ;)
lmao

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Worry Be Happy

First and formost, keep you mouth shut.
Second, have fun
Third end it because it's probably not going to be a serious relationship.

I had a friend who went thru the same situation. He said his mom suspected something but never underestimate the power of denial.

good luck