My mom told me to get good grades and HBs will be lining up to chase me

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
GSP If you trololololed the chicks half as hard as you troll dudes you'd be pimpin!

You do come up with some pretty hilarious threads. hahahaha

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
It's not whining. My mom always says that a closed mouth never gets fed.

So if I dont TELL you about my problems how can you FIX them for me?!
1) Stop listening to your mom. How old are you? Stop being a mama's boy. You already know her advice isn't helping you...yet you continue to take her advice to heart.

2) Read the DJ Bible, understand it, and go out and actually implement it. Being successful at work doesn't necessarily translate to a successful dating life...you have to go out socially.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
I don't whine like this in real life, very few people know
how I really feel because I repress it and pretend
to be really happy in real life,
but that doesn't matter to HBS.

gpshields3 said:
It's not whining. My mom always says that a closed mouth never gets fed.

So if I dont TELL you about my problems how can you FIX them for me?!

Mod's please ban this copycat, he is not me, his nickname is gpshields3,
not my nickname.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I don't whine like this in real life, very few people know
how I really feel because I repress it and pretend
to be really happy in real life,
but that doesn't matter to HBS.

Mod's please ban this copycat, he is not me, his nickname is gpshields3,
not my nickname.
Would you just shut up already!

Go read some material and go out and approach chicks. Stop telling us about what your momma thinks, IDGAF

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another trolling, whiny post brought to you by gspshields AND his mother. No one CARES!

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regards gspshields2,

Let us make progress here. A few simple questions, my friend.

1) Which TYPE of woman do you want?

2) What are you actively doing to attract that type of woman (how do you dress, where do you go to meet them, etc.)

3) Like most of us at some time or another, confidence is a problem for you. What are you doing to improve it?

4) Do you have a source of HAPPINESS in your life, like a hobby? Women are not attracted to uptight guys (which is exactly what your mom has tried to mold you into).

This can be fixed. Help is on the way.

The Gambler

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
GSP If you trololololed the chicks half as hard as you troll dudes you'd be pimpin!

Agreed. Troll.

TROOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are posting in a roll bread. I negged gspshields and made him red again.

Naughty Ninja said:

This^ I pulled quite a few females with irl trolling.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... There's so many dip****s these days with all this off the wall crap going on, and nothing suprises me anymore, so I'm going to take this as a non-troll, and assume you're just a dumbass. But, even if you are a troll, there are people who are real(ly crazy) about this stuff, so the point still stands. One man's troll is another man's dumbass. Can you feel me?

Why does it MATTER if your mom doesn't know anything about "hot chicks"? Do you really obsess over this kind of irrelevant garbage? Are you really a person? Is this a bot? Whatever... Who gives a **** if something is wrong? Are you going to throw a hissy fit, cry about it, and dwell in self pity because you were given incorrect information? How about lifting up your skirt, removing the tampon, facing reality, and DOING something about it? You know its wrong, and that's all you need to progress.

It's like all those nice guys who ***** and whine about how things aren't the way THEY'D hope them to be, and were told how it is. They literally ***** and cry and turn everyone off with their whiney "nice guys finish last" attitude - while still being nice guys. Boo hoo. Cry more. If they KNOW this, why don't they DO something about it - instead of crying like spoiled women, and sticking with the status quo? ****ing people, man.

Chances are, she said that so you'd go to a good school. So, she's pretty smart. And probably knows her son is a dumbass who'd fall for it. Mom's rule.

In conclusion, jump in a lake of lava.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but you straight up sound like a pvssy b1tch. What hot girl would want to date a pvssy b1tch? Life is a multi-faceted endeavor. Work hard is 1 part, play hard is part 2. Bidges like men who do both. Bidges don't like mama's boys either. At least the majority don't. Spit game at bidges and figure out what works for you. Take a month off from the board and lab it up.

Assignment #1: 30 day hiatus from this board

Assignment #2: Be social with strangers

Assignment #3: No T.V. for 30 days. 30 minutes of internet daily.

Assignment #4: Talk to 1 new girl every day. Ask her for her number but don't ask her for a date.

Assignment #5: Come back here in 30 days and tells us how it went.

In the meanwhile, suck it up and stop bidgin.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Regards gspshields2,

Let us make progress here. A few simple questions, my friend.

2) What are you actively doing to attract that type of woman (how do you dress, where do you go to meet them, etc.)

3) Like most of us at some time or another, confidence is a problem for you. What are you doing to improve it?

4) Do you have a source of HAPPINESS in your life, like a hobby? Women are not attracted to uptight guys (which is exactly what your mom has tried to mold you into).

This can be fixed. Help is on the way.

The Gambler

White or Latina HB 7+

See my threads on GYM game, clubbing game, mall game, etc.
Tried everything. I wear clothes to reveal my muscles like one of those doutchebags on Jersey Shore

I pretend to be confident, HBs think im confident but they don't care.

Yes, my hobbies are SPORTS and WEIGHT TRAINING!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get good grades= go to good college= good job = good money = all the btches you want.

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
That's a big problem. You can't pretend to be confident, you have to actually BE confident. Women can feed off of the negative vibes, even if you're damn good at pretending. That can be your biggest downfall.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Juan said:
Assignment #1: 30 day hiatus from this board
If I leave, who am I going to talk to?

Assignment #2: Be social with strangers
I ask people about the weather or where they got their pants from. No one seems interested in being social with me.

Assignment #3: No T.V. for 30 days. 30 minutes of internet daily.
My mom makes me watch America's Got Talent and game shows with her every day.

Assignment #4: Talk to 1 new girl every day. Ask her for her number but don't ask her for a date.
I can talk to 10 new girls every day. They still don't like me. They want some ROID MONSTER with a fast car and criminal record.

Assignment #5: Come back here in 30 days and tells us how it went.
Okay! See you in 30 Days!!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
If I leave, who am I going to talk to?

I ask people about the weather or where they got their pants from. No one seems interested in being social with me.

My mom makes me watch America's Got Talent and game shows with her every day.

I can talk to 10 new girls every day. They still don't like me. They want some ROID MONSTER with a fast car and criminal record.

Okay! See you in 30 Days!!

THIS IS NOT ME, BAN THIS FAKE IMPOSTER!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

what zip said, also what kind of sports you do? you should have some girls wanting you if you are any good on then, also don't try only hit the ones you want get someone you can get to practice

bullethead

Don Juan
Reaction score
your mom was right. You did what you were suppose to do first before having any women, put yourself first. Get a good job, get a good car, and get a good house. Then work on your ppl/attraction skills (read the dj bible). You will probably be more successful in life than most in the forum. And that is what is most important!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
I just want to know why my mom doesn't think of me as a sexual being.

Why do I have to be good to my boss to get HBs?

It is so frustrating. Mom why don't you understand what a grown man must do?

Can anyone explain?

Lulz - You need to show your moma how alpha you are. Tell her to get back in the kitchen & make you some noodo's

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

White or Latina HB 7+

See my threads on GYM game, clubbing game, mall game, etc.
Tried everything. I wear clothes to reveal my muscles like one of those doutchebags on Jersey Shore

Yes, my hobbies are SPORTS and WEIGHT TRAINING!
Thank you for your answers. I know you would like to think that nothing is wrong on your end, but there needs to be a change somewhere. Even many of us who are happily married are still working on our communication skills and appearance.

OK, so back to question number one. You say the type of woman you are looking for is a hot white or Latina. Very good, but be even more specific. For example, do you want a "bad girl," a book geek or a country gal who listens to Kenny Chesney? See, each of these types are usually attracted to a certain type of guy, including the way he dresses and acts. Hone your appearance and vibe to be what your target woman is looking for (I often dress in different styles day to day, just to see how the people around me react... I'll be damned if my style of clothing doesn't make a huge difference with who is looking at me).

Back to question number two. I have no idea how you look, but I'll say that a nice, long-sleeved American Eagle shirt will usually get you more looks, or at least as many looks, as any kind of muscle shirt. If you are a smart, academic type of guy, use it to your advantage. Get a bad-ass pair of black-rimmed Ray-Bans if you wear glasses. Let the girls notice your nice sense of style first, then she will soon wonder what is under that shirt!

Number three. Let's keep working on confidence so you no longer need to pretend. Practice a slow, smooth speaking style with everyone you meet, regardless of who or where it is. You want this to become normal for you every time your mouth opens.

And rounding out the post with number four, I'm glad you have a couple of hobbies to occupy some time and keep you fit. Sports and the gym are good things. If you happen to be looking for a woman who won't usually be found at these places, including clubs, you may want to spend more time fishing in the right waters. But regardless of where you are, learn to see the SIGNALS women give! Be serious about improving these four areas and the signals will come, my friend.

The Gambler

Last edited: