My mom told me to get good grades and HBs will be lining up to chase me

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
My mom told me all throughout my life that if I work hard in school and get good grades that HBs would be lining up to chase me. They love a responsible man who is smart and got into a good program at a top school and has good grades.

I accomplished all of this, graduated from one of the toughest programs there are, and got good grades to boot. Yet, there is no "HB" chasing me, I have no plates and no options.

I guess my mom does not understand this society, maybe this is the way it is in Asia or something, the smart guy with good grades gets the HBs.

In North America, the scumbag unemployed, uneducated drugdealer gets all the HBs.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Momma said there'll be days like this, there'll be days like this, my momma said (momma said, momma said)

Please do not complain anymore. Save that for momma.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
343 posts. How many were positive? You're really negative.

Damn dude - smile every once in a while, it might actually make you feel better.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
My mom obviously lives in this fantasy world, and keeps asking me when I'm going to get married, and tells me the reason why I cannot get a good HB is because I don't "work hard enough" at work.

Really?

If I suddenly started "working harder" at my job, then HBs will notice me and start chasing me.

What world does my Mom live in. I really want to know.

All this ridiculous advice I get from her.

Her solution is for me to "work harder" at my job and be "nicer to my boss" and say "good morning" to my boss.
And somehow this will get me HBs.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
My mom obviously lives in this fantasy world, and keeps asking me when I'm going to get married, and tells me the reason why I cannot get a good HB is because I don't "work hard enough" at work.

Really?

If I suddenly started "working harder" at my job, then HBs will notice me and start chasing me.

What world does my Mom live in. I really want to know.

All this ridiculous advice I get from her.

Her solution is for me to "work harder" at my job and be "nicer to my boss" and say "good morning" to my boss.
And somehow this will get me HBs.
Well, let's be honest. Your mom's not going to tell you how crappy your personality is and what a bore you are. Or how whiny you are, and how you spread misery like the flu.

A mom would never say that. Good thing I'm not a mom.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well, let's be honest. Your mom's not going to tell you how crappy your personality is and what a bore you are. Or how whiny you are, and how you spread misery like the flu.

A mom would never say that. Good thing I'm not a mom.
No she never mentions anything like personality, social circle, social skills, or anything like that.

She is very one dimensitional.

My mom honestly believes that if I work harder at my job, or that if my A grades in college were A pluses instead that I would get HBs.

She said to me, people can tell you are "not working hard enough".

This is some sort of crazy Asian way of thinking, we should work ourselves to death and somehow this is an admirable trait.

Well I've worked harder and I was nice to my boss today, but no HBs came up to me. Surprise, Surprise.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
My mom honestly believes that if I work harder at my job, or that if my A grades in college were A pluses instead that I would get HBs.

She said to me, people can tell you are "not working hard enough".

This is some sort of crazy Asian way of thinking, we should work ourselves to death and somehow this is an admirable trait.

Well I've worked harder and I was nice to my boss today, but no HBs came up to me. Surprise, Surprise.

Yeah. Cool. So what's your point? That moms don't know how to bang HBs? Well, I'd certainly hope not.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yeah. Cool. So what's your point? That moms don't know how to bang HBs? Well, I'd certainly hope not.

It's impossible to live up to her crazy standards, I have a good job and bust my azz 50-60 hours a week, and its "not good enough".

My A grades in college were "not good enough".

She keeps mentioning some nerdy Asian guy who won this national math contest and how all the HBs want to get with him.

News Flash: Pamela Anderson wants Tommy Lee, not Yo Yo Ma.

I am trying to understand why my mom thinks like this and figure how disconnected from reality she is.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
troll post?

first if you are seeing all you do is not working then stop doing it, first50-60 hours week? how many hours the week youa re doing things you like? any hobby? first if you are getting a good pay and have your home stop talking with your mom, and do things you like, alos any friends? go out with then.

I also should consider your a asian, korean maybe? don't matter, I say if possible owrk a little less and go out more

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do women know about pulling girls?

My family always told me to be a nice guy.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TYpical asian family
Don't listen to your mom when it comes to "HB"s
learn the game and apply

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I was valedictiorian in high school and summa c@m laude in university.

Result: 28 year old virgin

No lie.

How exactly is me being nice to my boss and saying "Good Morning"
to him going to get me HBs?

Are the HBs going to notice that I am nice to my boss, and for some reason this builds attraction?

What kind of twisted logic is my mom spewing out.

Absolutely no sense, can someone explain this to me.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know why my mom doesn't think of me as a sexual being.

Why do I have to be good to my boss to get HBs?

It is so frustrating. Mom why don't you understand what a grown man must do?

Can anyone explain?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
gspshields2 said:
How exactly is me being nice to my boss and saying "Good Morning"
to him going to get me HBs?

Are the HBs going to notice that I am nice to my boss, and for some reason this builds attraction?

What kind of twisted logic is my mom spewing out.

Absolutely no sense, can someone explain this to me.
I'm just confirming your point that good grades do not necessarily equal female attention.

The work stuff is another topic.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you shutup already. How old are you?

It's not about what your mom says its about your attitude. Right now, i can see why nobody wants your whiney ass. You're crying so hard for no reason.

Your mom's point was to do well in life, and everything will follow suit. Don't take it literal.

Do us all a favor and get off the forums and stop feeling sorry for yourself - its really pathetic.

I really wish I could punch you in the face right now. lol

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Alvafe is right, Troll post. My mum just confirmed it.
Wow thanks for all the help.

Just put down people who actually need help rather than help them. Terrific!

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really that hopeless of a man that you whine THIS much? No wonder you don't attract any women.

Look at your attitude.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
Are you really that hopeless of a man that you whine THIS much? No wonder you don't attract any women.

Look at your attitude.
It's not whining. My mom always says that a closed mouth never gets fed.

So if I dont TELL you about my problems how can you FIX them for me?!