My Mantra: Don't date U.S. women -- here's why

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm like a stuck record (make that stuck CD) on this, but here's why we should not date American women. Please read if you have not already.

This is a must, must read:

http://www.nomarriage.com/foreign.html

* A while back someone started a no-whack chart to see how long men could go without m-bating. OK, I challenge all of you -- and that includes me -- to try and find and at least meet one foreign woman within the next month and try to date her. It's gonna be tough where I live since it's mostly whites here, but I'm going to try hard.

Let's all try and wean ourselves from American women. Just because it's right in front of you on your plate doesn't mean it's good, it just means it's in front of you.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have traveled widely, and while some of those are true, that DOES NOT mean that foreign girls don't respond to DJ techniques. How you interact with single women SHOULD NOT change. Foreign girls hate AFCs just as much as American girls. A woman may be better culturally, traditionally, motherly, etc. but she's still a woman, and on that level, she demands a MAN.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a Russian girl and she's just like an American chick. I guess this only applies to girls truely OUTSIDE our country.

Anyone know where I can get this ebook? Please PM me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I avoided these hors for 25 years and I wanted to have children, but I refuse to have my offspring be the children of a masculine, lazy ass, soon-to-be fat, American hor!!!! I have been lucky thus far!!

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Yeah, I avoided these hors for 25 years and I wanted to have children, but I refuse to have my offspring be the children of a masculine, lazy ass, soon-to-be fat, American hor!!!! I have been lucky thus far!!
You forgot to throw in that part about her having to also be a virgin, a rhodes scholar, and unable to say the word no. Methinks your luck in repelling these women lies less in the luck and more in the repelling.

And you know WestCoaster, just because you're not man enough to put one in their place...

;)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Cyrano, you lost me

Not sure what your statement meant addressed to me.

I no longer try to put them in their place because U.S. women will just act up again. Why waste time in trying to mold them when you can go foreign and they're already in top form.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Damn. What happened to the BALLS on this forum?

You fools should be ashamed of yourselves! This is just a bullsh!t copout excuse and TERRIBE advice at that. So we should just date immigrants? Whats next, you will be telling us we should leave the country to get poon?!

Nigga pleeze!

I have dated many many American women and some foreign chicks. Yes they are different in certain ways, but at the end of the day they are still WOMEN and we are still MEN.

Stop making excuses! Threads like this make me sick with projectile vomit.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe that link, it's quite true.

"Now you understand why US men prefer foreign born women: THEY TREAT US BETTER, RESPECT US, APPRECIATE THAT AFFECTION WE SHOW THEM, AND ACKNOWLEDGE OUR EFFORTS TO PROVIDE A BETTER LIFE."
I Live in NYC. so i've seen them all and i can tell you.

Yes i do believe a good percentage of american women are spoiled through their upbringing, and are much more outgoing...which = more pedestal *****es. i have not once seen one decent american woman in my college, usually they wont make friends out of their own race...tell you the truth most of them are pretty stuck up, due to being spoiled.

i have 2 HB's 9 in one of my classes. one is 50% russion 50% German...she's a sweet girl, but a little conservative, hey at least she gives me a chance to talk! unlike the white girl who has 24/7 ***** shield. talking to a white girl is like talking to a wall, u just get the "i dont want to know you, go away" OR the "i'm better than you, so dont bother me" vibe from them.
And the other HB is middle eastern, but she practically looks italian!! she's non-directly kinoed me and flirted w/me. and im sure she has a high IL in me.

I think the problem with white girls is that they judge you before they even meet you. White guys are ok, they talk to everyone and make friends with anyone, even date out of their own race.
but i've rarely seen a white girl date out of her race.

now back to the quote, foreign women are not as spoiled, and most of them do actually care about raising their kids well. they have good morales due to their good upbringing in a foreign country from their parents. They ARE more understanding, and they actually give u a chance to be w/them.

My bro, he's asian, but his english is as excellent as mine and he can dress as white or casual as you want him to be. he socialize well and makes friends easily. you could say he's a white guy trapped in an asian's body. anyway he went to school upstate, the majority are white, and hte minority are from different ethnic groups. he's gone to dorm parties and wwhat not. he's an alright looking guy my bro, i'd give him an 8, 8.5 at best. i asked him if any of them tried to hit on him, he said "no, they'd rather talk to guys in their own race." he said most of htem are stuck up too. he's made friends with white guys...indian, u name it he's made it. even made friends w/girls, but none of them are white.

oh believe me, he's definitely open-minded in the dating game.
he has a Jamaican chick as a gf.

oh btw, i find foreign girls the sexiest in america. espeically european girls. they have such a sexy english accent!!

Reaction score
x

Last edited:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Cyrano the faggot *****,

I throw hors away with the same affect that Europeans butchered the Natives of the western hemisphere, with no remorse and without consequence!!!!!
I am disappointed in you PRL. Werent you the same dude who preached about name-calling? Now you are doing the same thing to Cyrano, almost like you are stalking him and all the others on your little Pink List. (The fact that you have a list of effeminate men on this site is, well...scary)

Its also funny how you always preached Say no to Hoes, and now you admit that you say "yes" to them...quite often at that.

Hypocrisy is a sad, sad thing. :(

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny, an explanation from me

American women won't change -- especially for you or me. They have been polluted by the American culture.

So to use a sports analogy (since I'm a sports freak): If in football you are getting nowhere with your stupid ground game over and over and over, you change your ways. That's not being a p-ssy, it's being SMART, not stubborn. Instead of beating your head against a wall, you come up with a new attack that features a passing game and bravo, you have success.

Don, you may think you're great and stuff (you're not, anyone who uses the "N" word in a post is not cool and I don't care if it's street talk or you're black -- it shows stupidity), but why put your efforts into CHANGING an American woman who is not going to change.

Instead change YOUR GAME PLAN and date foreign women, or women of foreign descent. Trust me because I've dated a lot of them: they're better.

Plus, the only thing that could change American women is COMPETITION! They hate competition, American white women have few true friends and hate each other but still think they're the cream of the crop.

The quicker foreign women are dated in high numbers and appreciated and U.S. women are left out in the cold, well, you'll see the attitudes change.

Don -- READ THIS F-CKING BOARD! All these dudes are having problems with girls, with getting girls, in clubs, in class, etc. -- and I'd guess 90 percent of them ARE AMERICAN WHITE WOMEN!!!

CHANGE YOUR GAME PLAN!!!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this, but the hostility as of late towards american women is a bit disturbing.

West Coaster, maybe you are just on a bad streak with the white american girls lately, and you are venting. Which is fine. We all go through BS where we hate women for a time.

I have benefited enormously from this forum over the past few months, but this anti-american woman strain has, in my humble opinion, gone a bit too far.

I have had white american girlfriends in the past, as well as ones that I just dated, and for the most part, most were good experiences.

Sure, I, like all of us, have been strung along and stomped on before, but I have refused to allow it to make me bitter.

I think once one becomes bitter, then it becomes a vicious circle, it may effect your demeanor, which may ultimately become a self-fulfilling prophecy when you interact with white girls. You see a cute blonde bombshell, and already, internally, you are thinking "This bytch is going to play me".

I went to college here in Boston, where half the students were international. Alot of the european women were some of the snobbiest women you would ever meet. Very few of them had a down-to-earth personality, in my experience. Some of the Asians were the same way.

...Just food for thought.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You can psycho-analyze my street dialect all you want WestCoaster. But the fact of the matter is you are writing off an ENTIRE RACE of women just because you havent had any luck with them. I find this more disturbing than the word "nigga"

At least I am not advising people to not give others a chance just based on their race/nationality.

You can bash white american chicks all you want, but has it ever occurred to you that the problem is YOU?

It is much easier to blame external forces for our problems than deal with the source pal.

But hey, if you wanna swear off the white chicks, more for me.. I dont seem to have any problems!

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you boys hate American(i.e. WHITE) women so much, then stop trying to date them!

You're only pissed because they don't have time for you. God forbid they may choose to date a White man instead of you.

I don't see you calling Indian(real Indians) women *****s because they only date Indian men.

And, I don't seem to have a problem with American women. Why is that? Most men and women prefer to date within their race. It's like that with every race. If you tried pathetic game on black women you would get the same results.

You need to try to conceal your racism a little better, btw.

TremblingBluStar

Reaction score
I don't think women are honestly any different in most western European countries. Unfortunately, I'm not attracted to women with darker skin than I, so I'm stuck with an American woman. :)

Though I have heard from friends who were stationed in Germany that the women there are far far better looking than American women, and far more open to dating guys who aren't perfect 10's.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDonald
I don't see you calling Indian(real Indians) women *****s because they only date Indian men.
Indian women suck at dating. </stereotype>

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone sh1t on white girls? They are the easiest girls around here, everyone can have one...Maybe a small percentage are stuck up, but if they like you, they will open up...And im talking about the rich Abercrombie type too...

Reaction score
It is not a shock to anyone here that America is fillled with hors of all kinds and backgrounds. Simply stated, "Girls have gone wild"!!!

The white female is the paragon of such hor-ishness and she is the root cause of the declinig American culture!!! And her strongest ally in this decline and death is the homosexual male!!!