My life

Trakla

Reaction score
I came by at this forum today.I read some articles like DJ journal and motivated me to write my own journal.I wrote this for about 20 min and i will continue it tomorrow.If you have any thing to say like advices feel free to write.

OK, my name is Trakla.I'm form Kosovo , a small country in south Europe. I'm 17 years
old and I'm at high school.Today is 3 june 2011 and its the last day of school.Now it's
the summer vocation, a full three months of good time.I learned English mostly from
reading on the internet and watching movies , so maybe i will make some mistakes
so apologies for that.Except the high school i go to CISCO course.I'm at the end of CCNA
D2.I love Tech world and i read a lot of stuff on the internet about technology.My favorite
web site is lifehacker.com , there are some great articles like they header says "tips and
downloads for getting things done".

Now i'm going to talk about my personality. I'm good looking guy (that what others say)
but i'm little quiet , in other words i'm not very good at conversations.When I'm with friends
sometimes it's like i'm not there at all.So most of people think about me that I'm shy,
But I think that is not quiet true.I'm not afraid to do stupid think in front of others
like singing (i'm really bad at it) , dance (not good here too) , ask stupid questions to teachers etc , but my
weakness point is talking.When I'm with someone my brain just go blank and I run out
of things that I have to say.
I have a lot of friends.I'know mostly all students on my school.But I just say to them like
"hi", "hello", "how you doing" and not going in deep conversations.As you see I'm not good with girls too.
I had two girlfriends , but the relationships didn't last for long (mostly around 2 months). My friends say to me
like : come on man you can have all the girls of high school .- but that weakness i have is killing me.Sometimes
when i'm with a girl ,the whole time passes in awkward silence.I'm working hard to pass that "talking" problem
but it isn't quite easy.

- Something about my family
I live with my parents and i have a brother.Both of my parents are teachers.My brother is at primary school.His passion
is singing and dreams day and night to be famous.I'm helping him to record a song with some friends of mine.
Until now everything is going good.I wrote the lyrics and a friend made the music.Next weak we are going to studio to
record it.I hope everything goes well.

------------------------------
As i said now is the summer holiday and I made some plans. I will continue my CISCO CCNA course.Go to work in a
local restaurant and workout in gym.

-It's too late now. I will continue my article tomorrow. Thank you all for your time...

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm excited for you man and honestly I'm going to keep up with this thread as much as possible. I think it's because I can relate to you on your weakness. Good luck on your self improvement journey!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aha, lifehacks. Not really anything useful is there? Show me your best :)
I'd recommend "Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins, and "The 4 hour Work Week" Both are on improvement and touches on "lifehacks".

Also love to sing and dance, even tho I suck at both. HOWEVER, if you do it with confidence, it doesn't matter.

You simply have to talk more, and challenge yourself.
My biggest tip? LOWER your criteria for whats ACCEPTABLE to talk about. Try it.

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar problem. I would recommend just going out there and getting the first hand experience, you can read all the online material you but but that will never substitute field experience. I say get out there and talk to as many girls that you can, put yourself in as many awkward situations that you can and eventually they wont be awkward anymore. It's like playing a sport, at first you'll be bad, look and feel strange but if you keep doing it, it'll become natural to you. Good luck!!

Trakla

Reaction score
4th June 2011.

thank you for all your replays.i will continue my journal ...
-I saw many ppl recommended THE BLUEPRINT DECODET DVDs so I'm downloading
them.I watched the first episode and it was good.I will watch others when they finish.

Well I went to the gym today.I will work hard to build some muscles.I'm 175 cm tall and
I'm 62 kg. So you see I'm skinny . It's not that I don't eat. I eat 4 times a day but don't know
why i'm so skinny.Maybe you can help me with some type of diet or any type of exercise
I'm taking so seriously these working-out thing because our school will sent us in a 10 day trip in September.There will be more than two thousand students and some relay hot girls
too. It will be so ****** up if i go to beach with tiny shoulders like chicken.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your workout and post what you normally eat.
Find your maintenance calories.
Count your calories for one day or one week to get an idea.
Eat a ****load. Lift heavy. Deserve your rest. Get swole.

Morze

Reaction score
Now a days My life is so buzzy due to load of working. In the morning I am teaching in a school and after school I am teaching in Academy and after I am going to Office.

Morze

Reaction score
Morze said:
Now a days My life is so buzzy due to load of working. In the morning I am teaching in a school and after school I am teaching in Academy and after I am going to Office.
Any comments??????????????????????
chicago boot camp